It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Says Michelle Obama Signed Bill into Law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Are you aware of The 10 D's

You're obviously quite familiar lol.

You said:

This story is about how many people actually might believe Michelle is the President.

It could be a psy-ops

I responded:

Right. So every mistake, every gaffe is now part of a psy-op campaign to convince people that Michelle Obama is the President? Now who's making things up out of thin air? What do you base that on exactly aside from this one gaffe?

Look at your (lack of) response

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I did read somewhere that Michelle was actual the brains of the Obama household and he prefers cards. (No offence intended to the Americans here). She certainly has more presence than Sam Cam.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i think the American People longed for,,

and just dont see it in her.

me.

edit on 5/28/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

LOL bro I just realized something. There is another thread freaking out that RT allegedly told lies recently so a member is requesting that they should be banned as a source.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That being #in said...would this not make CNN a source worth being banned?

Lmao!

This OP is still as funny as the first time I read it...CHeers!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Maybe they're getting a divorce and she is getting half of the presidency. Oh, I'm told it doesn't work that way. She better not pass any legislation that prohibits the "doing whatever I want" with bigfoot...The government should not affect me on such a personal level. And don't you worry about what me and bigfoot do... That's between us.

I am very liberal, but I am perfectly willing to criticize the left when criticism is due. And it certainly is in this instance. How can such a person even stay on the air? Although the other end of the spectrum has some nutters too, but don't they have people write this stuff for them? Or do they just wing it? I wonder how many people actually believe that she can sign a bill into law? But I guarantee you that if it were the other way around, with a republican in office and with that person's spouse in this situation, there would still be the same type of people.

So it probably has more to do with just "people" in general, instead of being exclusive to a certain party or certain political beliefs. Ignorance is everywhere, and so is stupidity, although the two are not the same thing.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

I almost stopped reading the posts.

I'm so glad i didn't! You made my whole day! Thank you...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

If signed "Michael Obama" his name given mother a real women (not a transgender person) then we know what Oprah knows Michael is a twinkie.
Got it??

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I have thought she was a man before, she just kinda looks like one...

As for her signing a bill into law. Complete crap and I doubt it was a "actual" law and as for her lunch program, failure like everything else put out by the Obama clown show.

-SAP-

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Listen to that faker talk again... Who does it remind you of? She even does the aaaaaa... Too funny, been seeing the same speech coach by any chance? Pathetic slimey rats and no more...

As for what the news said... Meh... What does it matter who signs the laws anyway? No matter who does it we'll get screwed and oppressed so...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This story is about how many people actually might believe Michelle is the President.

It shows that reporters who are spewing information at Americans, don't even understand how America works. They didn't pass 8th grade government history class or something.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Right. So every mistake, every gaffe is now part of a psy-op campaign to convince people that Michelle Obama is the President? Now who's making things up out of thin air? What do you base that on exactly aside from this one gaffe? Let's not pretend this is really about media bias and inaccuracy, otherwise you wouldn't be reading brietbart.com, the people who:

2009 - Edited "undercover" video of interview with ACORN staff to manufacture scandal
2009 - Falsely accused the National Endowment for the Arts of illegal activity
2009 - Falsely reported that ACORN CEO Bertha Lewis visited the White House.
2009 - Falsely reported that community organizers were "praying to Obama" (literally)
2010 - Edited video of Shirley Sherrod to promote a hoax about the NAACP rewarding a racist
2013 - Falsely reported that Chuck Hagel was paid to speak for a fictional group "Friends of Hamas"
2013 - Falsely reported that Paul Krugman filed for bankruptcy citing ultimately a satire website from Australia.

That's just a few off the top of my head. Andrew Brietbart was a known pathological liar, race-baiter and hoaxer. The people behind the site that still bears his name are just as bad and yet, I've bet you've never had a bad word to say about either because you have no problem with lies as long as they're the right flavor.

I may be wrong but, I think you missed the point. That point would be MSM, no matter the flavor (CNN, FOX etc.) are all a bunch of idiots. I read from left leaning and right leaning sites. I trust none of them. Personally, I took the 'conspiracy' statement by xuenchen as tongue in cheek. Maybe he meant it but I took it as a joke.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What happened to the Whitehouse garden?

Did she lose interest when she discovered she had the power of the pen?

God save the queen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join