It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Says Michelle Obama Signed Bill into Law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A recent CNN report focusing on Michelle Obama's famous lunch program actually said that *SHE* signed it into law !!

Of course that claim is insane because Michelle Obama is not the President.

The lunch program is under fire and seems to be getting more and more unpopular by the day.

The hilarity is that many people probably think Michelle does have the power to sign legislation.

CNN naturally knows this and obviously this was not an "error".

The video is crystal clear.

I wonder when the poll will be started ? "Is Michelle Obama the President?"

CNN's Carol Costello, America's worst morning anchor since Soledad O'Brien disappeared into the money-hole of Al Jazeera America, is at it again. After telling her viewers last week that Climate Change is real because it's in the Bible (no, really), yesterday the far-left anchor told her viewers that First Lady Michelle Obama signs bills into law, specifically the Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act.

The video is in the story

2nd source for "verification"

COSTELLO: That was Mrs. Obama back in 2010 when she signed the Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act into law.

CNN Anchor Gives Michelle Obama Power to Sign Bills into Law - Carol Costello

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Maybe there is some obscure document that gives her the legal ability to do so if the big O is some how incapacitated dew to a 3 min. ordeal where most men cant think :>) who knows ,..surely cnn wouldnt fool us on this one ...fox maybe ,but cnn ..nah never a reply to: xuenchen

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Now that Michelle has this power watch out for new legislation, specifically a law prohibiting the hunting/molesting of Sasquatch/Bigfoot/Wookies.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Now that Michelle has this power watch out for new legislation, specifically a law prohibiting the hunting/molesting of Sasquatch/Bigfoot/Wookies.

What are they doing to sasquatch...........I agree a law needs to be signed if this is true. And Carney can sign it for all I care.

Sorry OP could not resist. Flag and star for ya.
edit on 28-5-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Huh, saw this headline on some site that looked like a bin/trn
Had sheepole in the name but can't recall right now.
Didn't think cnn would be reporting it tho...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Cnn has crappy reporters.

In other news, fox and msnbc suck as well.

Maybe im missing the point, but I thought it had been long established that all three networks are trash propaganda.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
Cnn has crappy reporters.

In other news, fox and msnbc suck as well.

Maybe im missing the point, but I thought it had been long established that all three networks are trash propaganda.

Yes we all know the news sources are mostly garbage.

This story is about how many people actually might believe Michelle is the President.

It could be a psy-ops.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the laugh
!

At this rate none of this surprises me anymore, but the sinister part of me can't help but laugh at all this foolishness. Do you believe this is an honest mistake or a purposely orchestrated distraction?

IMO it could be either, still funny though!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well I assume she was hired not for her brainssss. but for other obvious reasons. I'm sure she only reads whats on the teleprompter. And I thought cnn needed spell checkers more than anything.

Reminds me of Nancy Reagan's just say no campaign but I doubt that Micheal's campaign will lead to mass incarceration.
edit on 28-5-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Michell Obama is an America hating creature.

To see what she wants public school kids to eat, meanwhile her kids get gourmet lunches is beyond words.

there are quite a few stories about how awful she treats staff. Man, I really miss the Bush years. YIKES!!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

CNN Says Michelle Obama Signed Bill into Law

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Maybe there is some obscure document that gives her the legal ability to do so if the big O is some how incapacitated dew to a 3 min. ordeal where most men cant think :>) who knows ,..surely cnn wouldnt fool us on this one ...fox maybe ,but cnn ..nah never a reply to: xuenchen

i have searched vast leagal precident,, but alas, the only precept, that would apply,,

sorry,

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I'll give this an "Obama-face palm"

lolz

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It really does not matter who signed it into law rather than who's idea it was in the first place.
Firepiston

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Right. So every mistake, every gaffe is now part of a psy-op campaign to convince people that Michelle Obama is the President? Now who's making things up out of thin air? What do you base that on exactly aside from this one gaffe? Let's not pretend this is really about media bias and inaccuracy, otherwise you wouldn't be reading brietbart.com, the people who:

2009 - Edited "undercover" video of interview with ACORN staff to manufacture scandal
2009 - Falsely accused the National Endowment for the Arts of illegal activity
2009 - Falsely reported that ACORN CEO Bertha Lewis visited the White House.
2009 - Falsely reported that community organizers were "praying to Obama" (literally)
2010 - Edited video of Shirley Sherrod to promote a hoax about the NAACP rewarding a racist
2013 - Falsely reported that Chuck Hagel was paid to speak for a fictional group "Friends of Hamas"
2013 - Falsely reported that Paul Krugman filed for bankruptcy citing ultimately a satire website from Australia.

That's just a few off the top of my head. Andrew Brietbart was a known pathological liar, race-baiter and hoaxer. The people behind the site that still bears his name are just as bad and yet, I've bet you've never had a bad word to say about either because you have no problem with lies as long as they're the right flavor.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You forgot to see that this was a CNN (planned and scripted) gaffe !!

Are you aware of The 10 D's

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sorry but I couldn't help myself

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well I sure didn't vote for her.
plus she like a nutritionist or something?
isn't that like the job of the lunchlady general? That's a cabinet position right?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Making kids eat salad for lunch is mean, kind of sadistic almost.
Impeach Michelle!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It could very well be that WE ,and not our kids will be the last of a group to be able to think .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join