It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Weather Engineering Becoming Geo-Engineering?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

I think deforestation is a major major issue, and one that may be irreversible in our lifetimes in terms of South America, among other areas. What is gone is likely gone in the mid term future anyway.

What I have come to seriously wonder, with no pun intended of course, is how the different factors may form the 'Perfect Storm' effect in terms of the 'whole' causing a problem no parts alone ever could have.

Some is natural cycling and some is man made. Some just man influenced.

The deliberate modification of local to regional weather patterns seems something we can look at trying to have a short term impact with and worth considering.

Maybe that can actually have a positive impact if done across wide areas of the globe with some coordination? Just a thought anyway. I do worry about the overall chaos from a lack of it though.

I don't know what we do about the countless acres of forest lost. I recall the counters when I was a kid in the 80's spinning off the numbers, and to think, at various speeds, they've been going since. (sigh)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Google does not want you to find the website 'geoengineering watch. org'.....
If you just put 'geoengineering' into the search engine it will not list the above-mentioned site..... even though it has had 33 million visits.
edit on 27-5-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Dane Wiggington is a charlatan. He knows what he sells is lies, but as long as people will buy it, he can continue to live his lavish lifestyle. Don't forget to donate to his cause. Oh, and buy a shirt. Chemtrailz are ebil.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So.... what is it that is being sprayed in the sky?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Contrails? Emissions include carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitrogen oxides (NOx), carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons such as methane, sulfates (SOx), and soot and metal particles.

Not being "sprayed", though.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Google does not want you to find the website 'geoengineering watch. org'..... If you just put 'geoengineering' into the search engine it will not list the above-mentioned site..... even though it has had 33 million visits.

Utter bollox. I just googled Geoengineering watch and up came Dane Wiginton's site. No problem at all.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Then I would advise you to re-read my post..... Did I say put 'geoengineering watch' into google search engine?

And some dopy twat has given you a star.

Ignorance is rife on ats!

edit on 28-5-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

OK, so I got as far as entering "Geoen...." into Google and Dane's site came up as an option. Yeah, like TPTB are making it really hard to find his site, maaaan.

The evil swine.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Contrails? Emissions include carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitrogen oxides (NOx), carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons such as methane, sulfates (SOx), and soot and metal particles.

So why do they not just evaporate?
Why are there zig zags across the sky that spread out?

Maybe you have not noticed.... listen to the vid I posted for more information.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

OK, so I got as far as entering "Geoen...." into Google and Dane's site came up as an option.

Utter bolloxs.....dishonestly at it's best.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

No, it came up as the 5th option after typing "Geoen..." into Google. Any one can do the same including you so before you accuse me of lying try it yourself.

If google are trying to hide DW's site they are not making a very good job of it, are they?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Perhaps if you were to do some actual research rather that watching shonky Youtube videos by snake oil charlatans like DW you might have more of a clue?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Where do you do your research to get the truth about the spreading trails?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Where do you do your research to get the truth about the spreading trails?

Well, not on Youtube like you, obviously. Google is your friend.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Don't be shy..... give me a site you visit that you believe and trust where you research the expanding trails.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Here you go:

Contrail Science - the Science and Pseudo-science

Please note - they do not want any money from you, unlike the likes of DW.

Enjoy and get educated.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You can read can you not?

Just google why contrails linger or read a few threads here on ATS where its explained in great detail many many times.

After reading what posters say about contrails that linger you can then search via google to confirm if posters don't link to the information they are supplying.

Can a plane only fly in one direction or can fly in all directions?

Why they spread out will be explained when you read up on why they linger.

NO, just NO. Absolutely NO. That website and any videos they produce are there to misinform the ignorant and lazy.

maybe educate yourself on known sciences about the atmosphere and how turbine engines work on planes.

Or just spray vinegar in the air and that will keep safe from those pesky chemtrails.

There is so much information available about contrails its really a wonder how so many can fall for the information Geoengineering watch spreads.

its not really a wonder, its just as I said laziness to read.

So.... what is it that is being sprayed in the sky?

when?

where?

If you mean the trails that criss cross, linger and spread at times, then nothing is being sprayed.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I know you like your Youtube vids so here are some persistent contrails from bombers over Belgium in WW2.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Are you totally convinced that there is no geoengineering, via sky spraying, happening?

I wish I was....

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Yes, there is some spraying going on and cloud seeding is a thing (please note, you need clouds before you can seed them) but not by every plane you see in the sky or on the scale that chemtrail believers would have you believe or to any nefarious end.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join