It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Laughs at US

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If I was an Iranian, I think I want to have nuclear weapons. I would feel threatened because Israel has them too.

Blobber

[edit on 5-12-2004 by Blobber]

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Think what you want about my beliefs or my country, doesn't relly matter.
The rest of the world will learn in time what saddam already has, you either do things the way we tell you to, or we take you down. We are concentrating on the middle east t the moment but europe, china, and the rest of the world will have thier turn as well.

Welcome to the new Imperial America boys and girls.

LOL

You only need to change some of the words and instead of "new Imperial America" use Third Reich, and I could swear this was propaganda made in the 40's of the previous century.

Blobber

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
i dont understand why you can't understand this... What happened 35 years ago with some Iranian terrorists, has nothing to do with anything RIGHT NOW. Lets take this in terms of the Japanese and World War II.

They bombed Pearl Harbor 60 years ago. So should we be threatening to go to war with them. And if we threatened to go to war with anyone, shouldn't we be threatening to go to war with ourselves for such incidents as the Oklahoma City Bombing, according to your rational. Basically, i called you an idiot because you are. You basically said everyone on earth is less valuable then yourself, and this is the exact same attitude that has caused the terrorists to attack us. So if you want to get down to it, YOU are the reason that 2500 people died on 9/11, YOU! Get over yourself and grow up.

Now, to clear things up, im not truly stating you are the reason for those deaths, i am using your point of view on yourself. Do you understand that there is a reason no one would ever give you power to rule a city, non-the-less a country. I dont know if you have read this, but no one agrees with you. Nuking an entire country for absolutly no reason besides offending The US is absolutely ludacris, and if thats the way you see it, you really do need help my friend.

What a bunch of crap ryan.. honestly. "Lets take this in terms of the Japanese and World War II. They bombed Pearl Harbor 60 years ago. So should we be threatening to go to war with them." Right after they attacked us we declared war on them and beat them, we now defend them and Germany because that was the terms of surrender there for were in no need to make war with them today. We did our response 60 years ago anyways. Whats done is done. That conflict is obviously well over... What happened 35 years ago with Iran is not exactly over. That exact terrorist situation is over but terrorism alone is not. So i guess this....> "What happened 35 years ago with some Iranian terrorists, has nothing to do with anything RIGHT NOW." is wrong on so many levels. Terrorism is everywhere now and the Iranians finance it so it has everything to do with whats goin on RIGHT NOW! I don't understand how u don't understand this... Also with the Oklahoma City bombing, that was not an act on be half of the American people only a select few so that whole waging war on ourselves is a bunch of crap also. And for the future, don't call another person an idiot because of his response to the thread... thanks I love ATS

Sep

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalfan87
Also with the Oklahoma City bombing, that was not an act on be half of the American people only a select few so that whole waging war on ourselves is a bunch of crap also.

I dont think the "terrorists" that Iran supports, act on behalf of the Iranian people, so therefor waging war on Iran is a "bunch of crap"

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sep

Also with the Oklahoma City bombing, that was not an act on be half of the American people only a select few so that whole waging war on ourselves is a bunch of crap also.

I dont think the "terrorists" that Iran supports, act on behalf of the Iranian people, so therefor waging war on Iran is a "bunch of crap"

You sure about that? You think that Iranians like the U.S. and didn't enjoy what the terrorists did? haha o and it's like the majority of the muslim world were so sad about 9/11... they were so sad that they burned our flag and were cheering in the streets.(notice my sarcasim) Muslims believe OBL is a great leader and worship him. I don't believe all Iranians rejoiced the terror attacks either so don't try and use that against me. Do you actually think the Iranians care about Americans? I don't, infact I'm sure they all had themselves a grand ol time watchin the terror attacks on Americans... nice try there Sep...

Your right about the "waging war on Iran being a bunch of crap" because it hasn't happened yet, but with all the stuff ryan said did happen and is happening now... Americans weren't cheering in the streets after the attacks on there fellow Americans and other nationalities that were killed in the Oklahoma City bombing... Americans were quite angry about it and sent money to funds to help families with there loses and tried to help. so again... nice try there buddy

[edit on 6-12-2004 by metalfan87]

Sep

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You sure about that? You think that Iranians like the U.S. and didn't enjoy what the terrorists did? haha o and it's like the majority of the muslim world were so sad about 9/11...

You want the pictures of anti-terrorism protest in Tehran in September 12 or will you accept that you were wrong?

they were so sad that they burned our flag and were cheering in the streets.(notice my sarcasim)

Noticed your sarcasm, but the candles that they lit was not for the burning of the flag, they were to remember the victems of 9/11, or did you some how miss undrestood that? We have to get over the diffrences in our culture. I dont know what you do in America but when we light candles and cry and hold up American flags and scream "death to terrorists" that ussually is a sign that we dont like the terrorists, sorry if you interpreted it wrong.

Muslims believe OBL is a great leader and worship him.

Now watch you mouth. I take that as a personal attack and an attack on my friends and family. If you dont know anything keep your mouth shut.

I don't believe all Iranians rejoiced the terror attacks either so don't try and use that against me.

It great that you believe that but doesnt exactly go with your last sentence that all mulims worship OBL. Get your facts right. You either believe that they worship him or you dont. Make it clear.

Do you actually think the Iranians care about Americans?

I think they are the last people on this earth who still care for Americans because they have not meat them yet. Keep attacking them and that might change.

I don't, infact I'm sure they all had themselves a grand ol time watchin the terror attacks on Americans... nice try there Sep...

Again if you dont know anything just dont say anything. Now you are claiming that all my family are terrorist simpathizers and enjoy watching people die. If that is what you think then you are seriously brainwashed and I suggest that you shoul read some books, watch some news or learn something.

Your right about the "waging war on Iran being a bunch of crap" because it hasn't happened yet, but with all the stuff ryan said did happen and is happening now... Americans weren't cheering in the streets after the attacks on there fellow Americans and other nationalities that were killed in the Oklahoma City bombing...

Iranians did not cheer any type of attack on America, if they did post some pictures about them dancing in the streets after 9/11. If you dont have anything then simply acknowledge that you are wrong.

Americans were quite angry about it and sent money to funds to help families with there loses and tried to help. so again... nice try there buddy

Iranians would have sent money if they could or if the Americans needed it, but they didnt and stop saying nice try. What do you mean when you say nice try?

[edit on 6-12-2004 by Sep]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   

You sure about that? You think that Iranians like the U.S. and didn't enjoy what the terrorists did? haha o and it's like the majority of the muslim world were so sad about 9/11... they were so sad that they burned our flag and were cheering in the streets.(notice my sarcasim)

So, they don't like you. Does that mean you should invade them? Will the guy living in the cuckoo "land of free" justify this for me

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
i feel that all of you are being rediculous

to americans : do not fall into the forigners pointless arguements its a trap

to non-americans : do not fall into the americans pointless arguments its a trap

to aliens : please save humanity soon

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
i feel that all of you are being rediculous

to americans : do not fall into the forigners pointless arguements its a trap

to non-americans : do not fall into the americans pointless arguments its a trap

to aliens : please save humanity soon

Muzzle Don't forget to take your pills tonight before you go to bed.
You know your mom said that you start acting funny if you forget a pill!
Peace, dude!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Are u for real???

Ru4Real thanks for copying my name!!! I am glad that you enjoyed my name so much that you desired a derivative of my name.
I appreciate the loyal following!
Please let me know if I can offer you any other guidance along your journey.

As always, I am lead to ask Are u for real???

Sorry dude . . . didn't see your posts anywhere before I eventually signed up . . . might just have a troll through and see if we think along the same lines on othere things!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I love ATS but sometimes it depresses me an d sometimes it scares the living poo out of me.
This thread scares the living poo out of me...

Where do I begin? I mean the bigoted imperialism of some members is just disturbing. My god I am at a loss for words here. I just read through this entire thread and my heart just sunk like a stone. I truly fear for my country I mean I try to tell myself that things arent as bad as they seem that Im just exagerating things in my mind but god then I read something like this...

What really gets me is this these warmongers (and there is no other word for them) all live in the middle of nowhere (from a terror target perspective) and they are just painting a huge effing bullseye on the major cities of this country and as a new yorker this pisses me off! These guys are always the first to start waving the 911 flag but you know that deep down they dont give two hoots about New Yorkers because when push comes to shove we're just expendable to them. Deep down they know they can be as belligerent as they want and not have to worry about waking up one morning to see a nuclear sunrise over their town.

Now before you start calling me a Liberal (despite the protestations of innocence of certain members the word has been turned into an insulting synonym for spineless wimpy coward by the right) treehugging hippy pacifist realize i am 100% in favor of slaughtering terrorists where ever they are. Key wordTERRORIST not every man woman and child who happens to be living with in a three block radius of the terrorists. Because the fact of the matter is the only way to fight terror is the same way you fight any crime with
policework not carpet bombing. Invading every country in the middle east to find Osama 'bin forgotten is the equivalent of ransacking your house to find your car keys. Sure you found your keys but who's going to clean up this mess? Once you find a terrorist I dont care if you take him out back and feed him to the pigs just as long as your sure he is a terrorist and not Ahmed the barber!

Honestly though I'm not scared of Iran I have to agree with Sep on this.
The reason is they are a country not a terrorist network and they know that any WMD deals with terrorist will come to haunt them. "HMM New York just melted I wonder who could be behind it? Could it be Iran? Lets nuke the heck out of them just because we can!" You see unlike the terrorists they have no place to hide. Besides these guys running Iran didnt get to where they are by being stupid wild eye suicidal mad man mullahs. These guys got to where they are by a good deal of difficulty and their not going to throw it all a way over something so stupid as striking a blow against the great Satan. They are every bit as greedy and power oriented as our politicians here in america and have a good thing going on and they arent going to mess that up for nobody.

I could go on but I am ranting here and its getting late.
Some of you people really upset me..

By the way if think you us "Liberal pansies" will go down without a fight you got another thing coming! Remember not all of us hate guns....

[edit on 10-12-2004 by boogyman]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boogyman
I love ATS but sometimes it depresses me an d sometimes it scares the living poo out of me.
This thread scares the living poo out of me...

Where do I begin? I mean the bigoted imperialism of some members is just disturbing. My god I am at a loss for words here. I just read through this entire thread and my heart just sunk like a stone. I truly fear for my country I mean I try to tell myself that things arent as bad as they seem that Im just exagerating things in my mind but god then I read something like this...

What really gets me is this these warmongers (and there is no other word for them) all live in the middle of nowhere (from a terror target perspective) and they are just painting a huge effing bullseye on the major cities of this country and as a new yorker this pisses me off! These guys are always the first to start waving the 911 flag but you know that deep down they dont give two hoots about New Yorkers because when push comes to shove we're just expendable to them. Deep down they know they can be as belligerent as they want and not have to worry about waking up one morning to see a nuclear sunrise over their town.

They're arm chair generals, people so absorbed within themselves and and overconfident in their false sense of security, that they they they can pass jugement on anyone and everything. However, as I said in my message, they can enjoy their ignorance today, because tomorrow it become their punishment. There are laws in this universe above the laws of man, and the actions they do today, will affect them tomorrow. They have nothing at stake right now, so it's easy for them to say such things, but when they do have something at stake, then their true character will shine through.

It is these kind of people that turn into fanatics and nationalists and make life hard for others.

Now before you start calling me a Liberal (despite the protestations of innocence of certain members the word has been turned into an insulting synonym for spineless wimpy coward by the right)

I am going to call you a liberal, and have no shame in being called a liberal. If it were not for the liberals, you would not have "independence" A liberal and a true pariot is someone who believes in the right to have freedom, rights that are above and beyond any man-made laws. These are our natural universal rights. The opposite is a slave, and do you want to be called a slave?

I am a liberal, a tree hugger, an animal lover, and spiritualist, and I am proud of it, because these are positive qualities that promote well being, of both man, our animals and planet. There is only one truth, and that is love. And I am prepared to fight for it in every lifetime.

This is the universal imperative. This is god's qualities. There is no honour in being a savage, mindless and primitive race. This is how other civilizations look at us. We are a civilization bent on destroying ourselves, it is only the collective positivity of us liberals, that so far is preventing it.
The Earth and the universe has it's own balancing system. If we think we can continue to spite nature, and our mother Earth, if we continue to falsely believe we can conquer the universe, we will be destroyed for the fools we are.

That is right, people who condone murder of innocent people, are fools. There is no need in justifying yourself to a fool. Leave them at their devices and their own peril.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
You both seem to have some "self righteous" sense of self importance. You call me a warmonger. You are both wrong. I hate war and death. I have seen it up close in the worst of all conditions. The only way to stop evil is to kill it before it can gain power. I would gladly disarm the world if I could. But then man would only throw rocks again. Iran is plotting to spread "Islam" and force the world to covert or die. It is the road to arrmageddon. From 1993 to 2001 the US just hid under there beds and hope the "bad" guys would just go away. Now its time to make them go away.

Sep

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Iran is plotting to spread "Islam" and force the world to covert or die. It is the road to arrmageddon.

First: Right now the only people I see who are trying to spread their beliefs and are telling people to change everything they stand for or die is the superpower's government. and that and only that is the road to arrmageddon.

Second: Unless you have been to Iran and have personally meet with the Iranian government or are some sort of undercover spy or work for the CIA, you dont know Iran, Iranians or their intentions.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep

Iran is plotting to spread "Islam" and force the world to covert or die. It is the road to arrmageddon.

First: Right now the only people I see who are trying to spread their beliefs and are telling people to change everything they stand for or die is the superpower's government. and that and only that is the road to arrmageddon.

Second: Unless you have been to Iran and have personally meet with the Iranian government or are some sort of undercover spy or work for the CIA, you dont know Iran, Iranians or their intentions.

Been to Tehran, have many Iranian friends. Heard "death to america" first hand. Spoken directly to several "mullahs". They are currently "allowing" some freedoms among the youth in order to improve the economy to pay for weapons against "the great satan". Once done the revolutinary guard is BACK. Anything else ther SEP.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   

They are currently "allowing" some freedoms among the youth in order to improve the economy to pay for weapons against "the great satan". Once done the revolutinary guard is BACK. Anything else ther SEP.

Ow, look how selective his wordings are: They are currently "allowing" some freedoms among the youth in order to improve the economy to pay for weapons against "the great satan".

Why don't you just state that Iran has now a social movement demanding more freedom and less religion in the political powerstructure? It just fits your perception of the world to choose the words as if Iranian Mullahs "are giving" more freedom to prepare themselves for war, right?

Quote"... Students chanted "Shame on you" and "Where are your promised freedoms?" to express their frustration with the failure of Iran's reform movement."
news.bbc.co.uk...

Blobber

[edit on 11-12-2004 by Blobber]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blobber

They are currently "allowing" some freedoms among the youth in order to improve the economy to pay for weapons against "the great satan". Once done the revolutinary guard is BACK. Anything else ther SEP.

Ow, look how selective his wordings are: They are currently "allowing" some freedoms among the youth in order to improve the economy to pay for weapons against "the great satan".

Why don't you just state that Iran has now a social movement demanding more freedom and less religion in the political powerstructure? It just fits your perception of the world to choose the words as if Iranian Mullahs "are giving" more freedom to prepare themselves for war, right?

Quote"... Students chanted "Shame on you" and "Where are your promised freedoms?" to express their frustration with the failure of Iran's reform movement."
news.bbc.co.uk...

Blobber

The "people" want freedom, make no mistake. The ruling "mullahs" will only allow so much. They control a very carefully chosen and equiped military. Any internal "revolution" would be very bloody and would fail. How about we help out some. I'll go how about you?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   

The "people" want freedom, make no mistake. The ruling "mullahs" will only allow so much. They control a very carefully chosen and equiped military. Any internal "revolution" would be very bloody and would fail. How about we help out some. I'll go how about you?

I will support an internal revolution in Iran, but clearly you have seen now too that your previously selected words portrayed something much different.

Blobber

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Iran wont laugh for long.
And thats a promise!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justice Fighter
Iran wont laugh for long.
And thats a promise!

Look the Mullahs are up to something. It seems to be a final "dash" to get nukes to control the entire middle east. Shahab-3 can reach 1500 miles and carry a nuke. It take very people few to control an entire contry. The USSR was controlled by less than 10% of the entire population. An Islamic Cleric with a few nukes could blackmail the WORLD from Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join