It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Laughs at US

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:
Sep

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
@ metalfan87

Operation enduring freedom was mostly conducted by the Mujahedin. The US just gave them a nudge. So you really should not take all the credit for it. And pretty much every country helped the Mujahedin fight in that war. Even Iran who combined its special forces with that of US to take down Herat.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Are u for real???
My opinion
As the late Senator Moyinhan said 'Just bomb them!' They will stop then.

And if that doesn't work, give them a Hiroshma or Nagaski lesson. They will wake up then!

no wounder most nations want nukes
if everyone in the US was like you then we would all be in trouble ( thankfully not all americans are big headed )

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies!!!

For those of you who replied to my message, THANKS!!! I am appreciate your comments.
But tell me this, why did they hold our citizens, and I say citizens not military people or political in any way, hostage in the late 70's.
Tell me why they held just plain American citizens hostages for over a year.

Also tell me why we bombed and KILLED innocent people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Does Iran not fall along these lines. Or do you call the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki justified?

And what happens when Iran becomes a nuclear member with nuclear weapon capabilities that can reach the US. Oh I forgot you are not within the range of the nuke, so therefor you feel safe and are denying the power of the winds for nuclear fallout.

Tell me that you believe that with all of the terrorist factions brewing in that region, that you do not worry about a nuke, and I am saying just one nuke not many nukes, getting into the wrong hands. Or ok how about not a full nuke but enough nuke material to make a dirty bomb that could easily be smuggled across either the Canadian or the Mexican border because of the wonderful NAFTA agreement. And yes I have crossed the borders before so I can state that I have gone through customs many times.

Sep- come up with more than Umm next time. I am sure you can contribute more than that. You seem like you have some good thoughts.

Take care folks.

Remember this is just my opinion, so don't get upset.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Iran hasn't yet learned that america has changed but they will soon enough.
Sorry mullahs but there is a new sherriff in town and he is very quick to draw down.

What new sheriff ? All I see is the same guy that dug us into this hole in the first place, and it just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

Sep

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

But tell me this, why did they hold our citizens, and I say citizens not military people or political in any way, hostage in the late 70's.

A) they held them because they demanded that the Shah be sent back to Iran for the crimes he commited to his people ( believe me, they were alot og crimes, more than any terrorist). As I have said many times if Americans were in the place of Iranians they would have done the same. If Hitler was being treated for cancer a few months after WW2 what would the Jews have done?

B) they were not just plain citizens. If they were they wouldnt have spent the last seconds before being cought destroying documents that refered to them and the US crimes in Iran.

Also tell me why we bombed and KILLED innocent people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Does Iran not fall along these lines. Or do you call the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki justified?

You bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki because the Japanese had imperial ambitions and wanted to take over the world and had attacked other nations without being provoked. However bombing their cities was not justified. It is as much justified as an Iraqi bombing New York.

And what happens when Iran becomes a nuclear member with nuclear weapon capabilities that can reach the US. Oh I forgot you are not within the range of the nuke, so therefor you feel safe and are denying the power of the winds for nuclear fallout.

Iran will not use nuclear weapons. As they have said they just want to have a deternt against the Israel and American. If I were them I would want nukes too. There are alot of enemies surrounding them. There is Iraq and Afghanestan. Both contain US soldires and the people are hostile to there countries. Iraq launched and invasion and Afghnestan threatened to do the same in late 90s before backing down. The have Pakistan who has Nukes to their South-East. On the bottom there is India. To the north there is the NATO state Turkey. And there is Israel to the West and there is all the Arabs with US military bases who paid Saddam to kill Iranians to the south and there is the Russians in the north. So I would say Iran has the right to nukes as a deternet and if they use them every country around them can destroy Iran in seconds.

Tell me that you believe that with all of the terrorist factions brewing in that region, that you do not worry about a nuke,

The US doesnt seem to worry about Israel having them and there is terrorists all around them. I would say Iran can have them if Israel can. Or how about Pakistan? There is internal fighting between the Shiites and the Sunnis. The US is aiding the country.

and I am saying just one nuke not many nukes, getting into the wrong hands. Or ok how about not a full nuke but enough nuke material to make a dirty bomb that could easily be smuggled across either the Canadian or the Mexican border because of the wonderful NAFTA agreement. And yes I have crossed the borders before so I can state that I have gone through customs many times.

If an Iranian Nuke can get passed the costumes so can a Russian, an American, and Israeli, a Pakistani, an Indian, a French etc...
If every one disarms everything will be fine. But now with the Soviet Union gone, the world is unstable and only one side is holding all the cards. I would say the other should have its military too.

Sep- come up with more than Umm next time. I am sure you can contribute more than that. You seem like you have some good thoughts.

Take care folks.

Thanks for the complement and sorry if you got insulted. But you insulted me also. You "suggested" that every member of my family, all my friends, all my life and everything I stand for be "bombed" with the " type of bomb that just sucks all of the moisture out of everything (everything being plants, people, animals, and anything else that contains moisture)". Now to me thats the greatest insult of all. But I got warned and you got nothing.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have mostly lurked on this board on and off for the past 18 months or so just trying to get a feel for peoples thoughts. More often than not I have not responded as I prefer to just reflect on what I read.

This thread sadly contains some posts that illustrate why there is a growing dislike of America throughout the world and the perception that Americans have no concept of the reality outside their own borders.

"Blanket bomb", "nuke", "take over the world", etc. are the sort of statements that allow "terrorists" to grow and flourish throughout the world. Certain peoples unfaltering belief that "We are the good guys" and "We're bigger, stronger, better and powerful" may well lead to instability throughout the world for decades . . . and the death of thousands of people, innocent or guilty is no real distinction - dead is dead.

Isn't it about time some sanity returned to world politics and the root cause of these disputes are analysed and resolved.

Instead of bombing, how about the west actually using its knowledge and technology to help those less fortunate just because it can rather than for the $ or to change the culture of a given nation.

My sympathy to the vast majority of Americans who are being tarnished with the same brush due to people similar to those that author the obnoxious posts in this forum and are taking America down a less than peaceful path.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Thanks for the replies!!!

For those of you who replied to my message, THANKS!!! I am appreciate your comments.

Tell me that you believe that with all of the terrorist factions brewing in that region, that you do not worry about a nuke, and I am saying just one nuke not many nukes, getting into the wrong hands. Or ok how about not a full nuke but enough nuke material to make a dirty bomb that could easily be smuggled across either the Canadian or the Mexican border because of the wonderful NAFTA agreement. And yes I have crossed the borders before so I can state that I have gone through customs many times.

Take care folks.

Yes, the bombings of Nagasaki and Hiroshima were unnecassary, but at the same time it was WORLD WAR II. We were warring with them. Is there even a war with us and Iran? No more than there is with us and China, or us and Russia. Not to mention that they did bomb pearl harbor too. Why would a country nuke another country? Seriously i dont think any country is stupid enough to do that, especially nuke the US, the country with the most Nukes in the world. No i dont think Iran would be dumb enough to do that, i dont really even see the terrorists taking a nuke and "smuggling" a nuke, if that is even possible, across Mexico or Canada. And what the Israeli's did 35 years ago really doesn't matter now. Should we stop trading with Japan because of the Pearl Harbor incident? Or should we stop trading with England because of the war of 1812, you are being ludacris. How about this, if we bomb them for what happened back then, then we have to bomb ourselves for such catastrophies as the Oklahoma City bombing. Basically, your an idiot.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sep- Nice reply dude!!
But how can you say that Iran won't use nukes? Do you have ties into the government? This would be the only way that you would be able to actually provide validity for that statement.
Also I do not agree with Israel having Nukes. The growing factions within that country could easily topple each other leading to ' who has access to the button' game. So if it was possible, I was say disarm everyone actually.

Sorry about the warning dude. I don't think I caused that but if I did, let me know what I can do to help you get it removed. I wish to help you with this only because this is a forum for discussion/free speech and not for putting someone down for speaking their mind.

Ryanp5555 - Dude get with it!! You stated:
Not to mention that they did bomb pearl harbor too.
Dude, Pear Harbor was attacked not bombed.

Also you stated:
And what the Israeli's did 35 years ago really doesn't matter now.
Do you really mean this? Are you saying that all past sins are forgiven? Just forget the past huh? WOW!!! Do you know how much better the world is going to be because of your imaginable ideas? You are incredible!!

Ryan - you need to figure which way you are going with this. And also don't call someone an idiot. It lessens your credibility. Instead tell the person that you are upset with that their statements need facts and are otherwise unfounded. This will make you sound more intelligent then calling people names.

Ru4Real thanks for copying my name!!! I am glad that you enjoyed my name so much that you desired a derivative of my name.
I appreciate the loyal following!
Please let me know if I can offer you any other guidance along your journey.

As always, I am lead to ask Are u for real???

Sep

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Sep- Nice reply dude!!
But how can you say that Iran won't use nukes? Do you have ties into the government? This would be the only way that you would be able to actually provide validity for that statement.

Thanks alot for all the complements and the warning was my temper's fault not yours.

I can say that Iran will not use nukes because I if you look at the history of this government where they are fom and why they are there, and get to know the people of Iran you would know that they will not use it.

The people in the current government are the kind that loves money. For example Rafsanjani is currently one of the riches men in the world, and he controls lots of parts of Iran and he would not give up his wealth over his religion which he doesnt acctually believe in. He did not build up his wealth so he can die and believe me if they used the nukes there would be no need for the US to attack Iran, the Mullahs would be torn to pieces by the students in a matter of hours.

Iran is currently having an economy boom. They have had about 7% growth every yea for the past few years, are gaining powerful alliances, and have started spending the they have made in the last few years. They have started huge projects all around the country and are doing everything they can to keep the power of the country and to keep their wealth. That simply does not sound like the kind of people who are about to commit suicide.

And dont forget that according to many sources, including a Russian general, Iran has already purchesed nukes from the former Soviet states and they have not used it. If they were going to use it they would have done it in the 90s when theey had no hope for the future. But they didnt use it then and I dont think they will use it now.

And also we should not forget the type of people that run the Iranian army. They are not corrupt like the Iranian government an will not use nukes even if they are ordered to. The Iranian airforce for example is run by a former shah's Top Gun. Or the people that probebly control the nukes are the IRGC who are too much of devoted muslims to use these weapons.

And about me having any connections to the government I have to say no I dont.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Sep,

Our countries have not had diplomatic relations since your revolution. And it's true that the US does not trust the mullahs. The lead story on our news for 444 days was the hostage crisis. It brought down a President, because he was powerless to get them back, short of declaring war on Iran. This is burned into the consiousness of every American old enough to remember those days.

Recently Iran celebrated the 25th aniversary of the revolution. As part of this celebration, a military parade was held, complete with Shahab-2 and Shahab-3 medium range ballistic missiles. These missiles have the range to strike Israel, as well as US bases in Iraq and Afghanistan. Countries do not build these missiles to put conventional warheads on them. They are designed to be nuclear weapons.

On these missiles were large banners that read "Death to Israel" and "We Will Crush the US Beneath Our Feet".

Do you understand how those banners made us feel? If you saw such a thing in an American parade, banners on missiles that said "Death to Iran", wouldn't it make you just a little uncomfortable?

I do not want to turn this discussion around into a Israel issue. And I'm not interested in the mullah's excuses for the banners. I just want to ask you, is it any surprise to you that the US does not want Iran to posess nuclear weapons?

Sep

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by engineer
Sep,

Our countries have not had diplomatic relations since your revolution. And it's true that the US does not trust the mullahs. The lead story on our news for 444 days was the hostage crisis. It brought down a President, because he was powerless to get them back, short of declaring war on Iran. This is burned into the consiousness of every American old enough to remember those days.

And America has had two coups in Iran to overthrow a popular leader and a democratically elected leader in the last 60 years. each of them were 10 years apart, and Britain had a coup in Iran to overthorw the majlis or parlimant of Iran. This has costed the deaths of over 100,000 people. And it is burnt into the mind of every Iranian old enough to remember.

Recently Iran celebrated the 25th aniversary of the revolution. As part of this celebration, a military parade was held, complete with Shahab-2 and Shahab-3 medium range ballistic missiles. These missiles have the range to strike Israel, as well as US bases in Iraq and Afghanistan. Countries do not build these missiles to put conventional warheads on them. They are designed to be nuclear weapons.

True, and Israel and America and many other countries around Iran have these missiles. Today the US has offered a nuclear capable neighbour of Iran F-16s to allow them to have better airforce than Iran too. Now that is double standards and I think Iran has the right to have these missiles as a deterrent.

On these missiles were large banners that read "Death to Israel" and "We Will Crush the US Beneath Our Feet".

Do you understand how those banners made us feel? If you saw such a thing in an American parade, banners on missiles that said "Death to Iran", wouldn't it make you just a little uncomfortable?

these are words and do not hurt anyone. Iran has not attacked either country, if fact Iran hasnt attacked any country for about 200 years. So I dont think their words count for much and I wouldnt worry if I were you. The fact still remains that America has engaged Iran before without decleration of war and has threatened to attack yet again. Now when the Americans say these and act upon them they kill alot of people, while the Iranian words do not hurt anyone.

I do not want to turn this discussion around into a Israel issue. And I'm not interested in the mullah's excuses for the banners. I just want to ask you, is it any surprise to you that the US does not want Iran to posess nuclear weapons?

No it doesnt suprise me. Iran has been pushed around for hundreds of years by diffrent superpowers at one time or another, now if Iran gets these nuclear weapons the superpowers will not be able to take advantage of Iran any more and the superpowers do not like that. I wouldnt either if I was in their place.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
# that they gotta learn how to use thier heads and mess things up on the ''inside.''

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep
these are words and do not hurt anyone. Iran has not attacked either country, if fact Iran hasnt attacked any country for about 200 years. So I dont think their words count for much and I wouldnt worry if I were you. The fact still remains that America has engaged Iran before without decleration of war and has threatened to attack yet again. Now when the Americans say these and act upon them they kill alot of people, while the Iranian words do not hurt anyone.

When has the US attacked Iran? If your words don't hurt anyone, why should you care about ours?

The US has no desire to attack Iran. We believe internal forces in Iran will cause Iran to reform itself. But Iran supports hizbollah, who has killed Americans. Iran has meddled in Iraq. Iran has violated the NPT. Iran has allowed al-Qaeda to cross her borders into Afghanistan. Iran is bent on the destruction of Israel.

We want Iran to stop doing these things. Iran does NOT have a peaceful posture to the US, and hasn't for 25 years. And the situation is getting worse, because Iran thinks the US is overburdened in Iraq and we will just sit back and allow Iran to point nuclear weapons at US allies and bases in the region. And once Iran has her nukes, she will continue to develop missile delivery systems to give her the capability to strike Europe and the US.

Iran thinks she has learned a lesson from North Korea, that having nuclear weapons will protect her. Nothing could be further from the truth.

What she is doing, is further destabilizing the mid-east. If Iran gets nukes, then KSA and probably Egypt will think they need them too. And Pakistan will worry about a nuclear Iran with close ties to India. And the situation in Israel will become that much more tense, and the whole damn region could blow all to hell.

And the US public will be treated to more parades, this time with Shahab-4's or 5's with those same banners, only they will be ICBM's, and nuclear tipped. And that will NOT go over well...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
i dont understand why you can't understand this... What happened 35 years ago with some Iranian terrorists, has nothing to do with anything RIGHT NOW. Lets take this in terms of the Japanese and World War II.

They bombed Pearl Harbor 60 years ago. So should we be threatening to go to war with them. And if we threatened to go to war with anyone, shouldn't we be threatening to go to war with ourselves for such incidents as the Oklahoma City Bombing, according to your rational. Basically, i called you an idiot because you are. You basically said everyone on earth is less valuable then yourself, and this is the exact same attitude that has caused the terrorists to attack us. So if you want to get down to it, YOU are the reason that 2500 people died on 9/11, YOU! Get over yourself and grow up.

Now, to clear things up, im not truly stating you are the reason for those deaths, i am using your point of view on yourself. Do you understand that there is a reason no one would ever give you power to rule a city, non-the-less a country. I dont know if you have read this, but no one agrees with you. Nuking an entire country for absolutly no reason besides offending The US is absolutely ludacris, and if thats the way you see it, you really do need help my friend.

Sep

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by engineer
When has the US attacked Iran?

Invasion iduring WW2
Coup 1953

These are the two in the last 50 years that came into the country and destroyed the government, but your country also attacked us in the Iraq-Iran war in the sea destroying most of our navy and shooting down a passernger airliner and Also dont forget the hostage rescue mission which was an invasion but I will not take that into account because it cancles off with the hostage situation.

If your words don't hurt anyone, why should you care about ours?

I dont care about your words, stay out of my country and you can say whatever you want.

The US has no desire to attack Iran. We believe internal forces in Iran will cause Iran to reform itself.

That is nice to hear because everytime the Iranians have done something remotly good for themselves either Russians, British or Americans were there to ruin it.

But Iran supports hizbollah, who has killed Americans.

America supports and harbours MKO who has killed thousands of Iranian civilians.

Iran has meddled in Iraq.

This might suprise you but America meddled in Iraq first and caused Iran to feel insecure.

Iran has violated the NPT.

No they havnt, there is absolutly no proof, if there was Iran would have been sent to the security council and they havnt.

Iran has allowed al-Qaeda to cross her borders into Afghanistan.

Again no proof that this happened. And Iran offered to hand over all the Al-Qaeda members to US in exchange for the MKO and the US refused.

Iran is bent on the destruction of Israel.

Iran is for a Palestenian state and supports Palestinians. When you remove your support from Israel Iran will remove its support for Palestinians.

We want Iran to stop doing these things.

Britain requested Iran not to form a parlament and rely on their dictator to make all the decisions for them. We didnt listen to them and it worked to our favour. The Russians occupied our capital in order to stop our forming of parlament , we attacked them killed them and formed a parlament and it worked in our favour. Another superpower who has done terrible things to us and the rest of the world to stop doing what we do. You guessed it, we are not going to do what is best for forigners but what is best for our country and our security.

Iran does NOT have a peaceful posture to the US, and hasn't for 25 years.

US dose NOT have a peacful posture to Iran, and it hasnt for 25 years. We were moving towards peace, our diplomats meet frequently and we were about to become friends again but then Bush did the Axis of Evil speach and ruined it all.

And the situation is getting worse, because Iran thinks the US is overburdened in Iraq

No the situation is getting worst because the US has surrounded Iran and has prooven that it will not attack the countries that have a form of retaliation. and because of Bush's stand against Iran for no articular reason.

and we will just sit back and allow Iran to point nuclear weapons at US allies and bases in the region.

Why not? the whole world is sitting back and your nukes can reach any where in the world and you havedemonstrated efore that you will use them.

And once Iran has her nukes, she will continue to develop missile delivery systems to give her the capability to strike Europe and the US.

That might be your opinion but again why not? you are doing it, so is russia, so are many other countries.

Iran thinks she has learned a lesson from North Korea

what are you a mind reader?

that having nuclear weapons will protect her.

It has protected many countries.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Proove them wrong. Why dont you attack them?

What she is doing, is further destabilizing the mid-east.

No she is not. The zionists have nukes and are bullying other countries who are muslim. This will stablize it because then both sides will have nukes and will not hit each other and will not threaten or bully eachother.

If Iran gets nukes, then KSA and probably Egypt will think they need them too.

KSA is already making them with the help of Pakistan but the US doesnt care. I wonder why.

And Pakistan will worry about a nuclear Iran with close ties to India.

Pakistan and Iran have close ties. They have good trade going.

And the situation in Israel will become that much more tense, and the whole damn region could blow all to hell.

Or the Israelis will stop bullying the Palistinians, sit and talk about a good peace plan and everything will end up great.

And the US public will be treated to more parades, this time with Shahab-4's or 5's with those same banners, only they will be ICBM's, and nuclear tipped. And that will NOT go over well...

Again words do not hurt. Iran is not going to use them and every one knows it. And I am sorry if the US public will not accept it but the US has done the same to Iran for too long.

[edit on 5-12-2004 by Sep]

[edit on 5-12-2004 by Sep]

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
"Iran is hostile. It must not be allowed to have nuclear weapons." - This is not a quote, this is a summarization of the viewpoiints of some:

Yet, US, China and Pakistan should? These countries are the most aggressive and war-like in the world, that have dozens of nuclear weapons pointed at their respective enemies. US is the only nation in the world that has used nuclear weapons more than once:

Hiroshima: Japan
Nagasake: Japan
Battlefield radiation weapons: Iraq

If there should be anyone who shouldnot be allowed to have nuclear weapons. It's these three. Then we can talk about Iran later. Like it or not, but nuclear weapons are the birth of technology. At some point, everyone is going to have them, because they are natural products of technology. It's a man-made problem. Not an Iran-made problem.

The US has no right to police other countries, but of course it is, it is bullyiing a lot of countries, threatening many wars, and is running around amok, using dangerous fanatical/religious ideaology, to liberate everyone in the world - which makes it the truly hostile, dangerous and rouge nation in the world -- a rouge nation with nuclear, chemical, biological, genetic and space based weapons.

So before you open your mouth to say "Iran should not have nuclear weapons" ponder over your hypocrisy, and if you still maintain the same, then accept you are a proud hypocrit.

[edit on 5-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I think mwm is partially correct. We are taking over the world, but we are not doing it alone. I'd say at least a dozen countries are supporting the U.S. in at least one form or another. Also, I feel the Britian has an equal stake in this.

I feel that this is the beginning of a one government world. Even now, as we continue our campaign, various countries are grouping together, not to stop us, but to compete with the Coalition. France is already making a run for certain African countries, Russia is starting to manipulate Eastern Europe. Germany is assiting both.

It's going to be the EU vs the Coalition. China will be forced to pick a side, and to be honest, we have the bigger guns and they will be added to our roster.

In the short term, Russia can't do jack. NATO is still a factor, and to be honest they are just now getting back on the ball and I don't think they would be willing to risk continued economic growth.

They can talk, we all have the power to talk. Talking is the key, and Bush is willing to talk. But he has a short fuse. If your not willing to admit your screwed, he'll prove it to you.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
To try and stick with the topic I will say that America still has in excess of 6000 operation tactical nuclear weapons give or take a few, and more than enough Titan ICBM's to transport them anywhere in the world very quickly.

So what right does America have to object to another country seeking similar weapons to its own if they are obtaining them for self-defence?

There is no proof that Iran is a threat to any other country and no evidence that it would use nuclear weapons against any other country unless it was defending itself. If America was serious about its efforts they would disable thier own nuclear stockpile for the world to see.

As for Iran attacking America with such nuclear weapons? this is highly unlikey due to the fact that creating ICBM's with the ability to travel such distances is not only out of Irans finanial reach but would also require so many skilled engineers and technical staff from around the world that if they were to create them themselves the world would know about it before they even got it operational.

On the topic of America not having resistance against its imperial ways? im sure that either Russia OR China would be more than a handful for the Americans to deal with let alone them combining stengths.
The Chinese Army alone would most likely outnumber the American/Russian Army put together...
but that is just specualtion on my part.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So, that leaves two more likely target for hypothized iranian missiles that mgiht concern usa government:

- oil fields in Saoudi-Arabia
- Israel

Should the american public be buying into the argument that iran threatens american soil and start a war in iran for this reason, or should they allow their president to start another war onbehalve of some corporations and a foreign country?

[edit on 5-12-2004 by Countermeasures]

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I said it before and I will say it again:
I am for no one having any nukes but that is not possible.

My country made the mistake in re-electing someone that I do not agree with and I don't think our current leader is into making friends as much as making war.

Sooner he is out of office the sooner that we might be able to patch up some relationships.

Peace folks!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join