It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Will of Oneness (The All/God/Higher Self) vs The Will of The Individual

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I just think everything happens when it is supposed to happen. Even the act of you attempting to go against "The Will" would even be planned.

"everything happens when it's supposed to happen".
Like when the cattterpiller becomes a butterfly. It's not goin around saying okay Today is the day! It just changes when nature says so. Which, IMO, is just following the golden ratio. We are all energy following the divine plan/golden mean/The Will and living out our karma until we return, but regardless it's all already predetermined in a way I feel we could never understand. Other than really just accepting what's happening and whatever happening is has a purpose whether it be karma or whatever, has a reason and your reactions to everything that happens in your life would continue to rewrite your karma and it's all happening right now. Every moment of intention and action are formulating karma.

But while that's all happening, I still can say that everything happens for a reason. including the "rewriting" of karma part, you could say since it's rewriting, you're going off the Will. But, I believe even that is planned. And you'll get there when ya' get there.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Let's say that there is a Will of Oneness (God/The All/The Whole). Does this Will work through people by their individual will or does it work through people by getting people to surrender their individual will?

To 1 working the WILL of THE is an automatic response from the many CREATED Unique spectrums of which "we" ALL* make up. Some of the deeds associated to the will may not be understood in the ways understood by the CREATOR and so may be misinterpreted by the Created.
Is it possible for some of the projecting reflections of our CREATOR or "WE" to flicker on their/our own Lucent levels associated with individual intents 1 thinks so.
However is it safe/intelligent to follow your own individual will omitting the will of the CREATOR/GOD in an Existence you did not CREATE & have no clear objective perception of?
Or is it safe/intelligent to will your own way within an existence that you acknowledge has been generated by the WILL of the CREATOR?
It seems that even when some think they are willing their own projections they may still be willing the CREATORS intents. Its just hard to understand from a Created perspective...

ex: The described / scripted Angel NATAS overseeing mankind said to test many with temptations, why @ the same time testing the integrity of mankind's SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL Energy potentials increasing mans wants to exist elsewhere inside the KINGDOM as the experience what its like outside it within the said NATAS grasp.
It depends on the individual and how much they may be perceiving their individual will outside of the CREATORS arpgme.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 5/28/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Explain to me what makes you believe how labeling an action with a thought concept makes it real. It is obvious to me that you have no idea what you are talking about and are just arguing for the sake of proving your own ego.

Just the fact that you are questioning God's Will proves such. An ignorant mind will believe they can conceive the inconceivable.

edit on 28-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The will of God is free will, we all have free will so we all share the will of God.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

If god is love and god is all and you are all, are you love?

Sure why not? How much imagination do you have because this concept rests on the idea that you can be whatever your imagination allows; its entirely up to you and where you take OR DIRECT the energy form (this is not the hallmark greeting card sort of emotional love) its actually an energy as significant as magnetism, strong or weak force (personally I think its radiation; the small doses, that which animates your body otherwise will burn you to smitherines). You could start by loving yourself and as an ancilatory byproduct accidently love god as well.
edit on 28-5-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyEyesSeeTooClear
it's all already predetermined in a way I feel we could never understand.

I understand.

You are the indirect puppet master of all in your life for your own entertainment. Everything that happens is happening according to your plan. Even when it doesn't go according to your plan, its going according to your plan because 'not going according to your plan' is your plan.

When it is realized that you are doing everything, the shapes and movements of other life forms lose their abstractness, and you understand why everything is the way it is. You no longer look at flies or birds without understanding. You no longer watch them fly around without flying with them. Everything that happens in your life and everything you see and everything that seemed out of your control becomes realized that it all happens just for you, for your entertainment and appreciation.

If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing

What do you really have without appreciation? The only thing to gain from gaining anything is appreciation.
edit on 28-5-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The will of God is free will, we all have free will so we all share the will of God.

Yes but that problem of past life Karmic redemption seems to get in the way. One poster said, I am basically a victim of this fate (without recognizing its Karmic related) another said "you are a puppet" both are right, how does one get oneself out of retribution for ill begotten past deeds so that one isn't subject to prior paradigms setting you up for this fate and destiny regarding this life? DENY IT as NOT being true; take some control; think your way out of it BE YOU BEST LAWYER ADVOCATE (I am available for hire).

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You reap what you sow. If you do evil things in this life and get off scott free when you die you are put into the position of the oppressed in your next life. If you do good then you will be rewarded in the next life.

In my opinion Earth is kind of like a classroom, if you do not learn from the evil of this world then you will continue to be sent back to planets such as Earth until you get it right, once you get it right you will be sent to a planet where love and goodness reign, where everything lives in balance with nature.

God's will is free will, that's why our planet is in the position it is in, it is not because God has abandoned us, it is because we have allowed ourselves to forget who we truly are. We have tipped the balance in our own favor, we see the repercussions of that today.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

Love, equality and freedom do not exist for they are merely concepts of the finite human mind. It seems unwise to compare God to such perishable concepts.

They are infinite and part of the Love and Higher Spirit/Mind, all that is. In perfection, though at the same time, perfecting, for all is at once in no time.

In this simulation, we can only be programmed with what our creators understand, feel as is felt, love as is loved, and All Souls are Freedom, for its an infinite system of progression where you turn the dial of all virtues and perfection ever higher, and gain ever greater understanding and skills.

The seed is programmed always to grow up.

All things have a teleos purpose.

Those principles are the absolutes of soul and even all that is real, for all that is distortion is but mud caked on.

Furthermore back in our school, a living library to explore and understand, Mother is Equality, and Compassion and never gives up on her lost child, not a good mother, not the best moms, and the highest levels only turn those virtues up up up up up...infinity.

And father, is freedom, creativity, not war or any form of distortion, only HIGHER MIND progression.

The other stuff is just the playpen.

When I shot in here as a spirit, I remember taking the womb, and have this memory since I was a toddler. And felt just like me. The me in meditation, thats who I am.

Also, met my HS as a preschooler, was told I chose to come when I was very upset about vietnam on the television and napalmed babies.

Now, have had meetings with self many times, once during cloud and rain, as I was upset while ill and unable to clean the mess that was made when the jam leapt out of the fridge, was going to blame the kids, 'who put the lid on wrong"

But at that moment, the sun filled the entire room and HS was outside me and inside me and was me, and yet higher frequency, humor and lightness of spirit, and she said, "remember who you are, a warm and loving ray of sunshine" and then, was healed. Restored completely. Cleaned up in no time and hugged the kids.

We are who we are, and we're Love.
edit on 28-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I was thinking about you and this thread and came across this from "Dissolving the Ego, Realizing the Self: Contemplations from the Teachings of David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D." Edited by Scott Jeffrey. A great little book.

The introduction to Part 1.

"The "self" (Ego/Mind)

The process of transcending to the highest levels of enlightenment is one of letting go of the identification of a personal self. The belief in an "I" or "me" - a central processing unit that has its own body, mind, and emotions - is a hindrance to realizing one's true nature. Dr. Hawkins explains that the self (with a small "s") - the composite of ego and mind - presumes there is an centralized "inner priary causal agent, for example, the 'doer' of deeds, the 'thinker' of throughts, and the 'decider' of decisions." We start by exploring the nature of the ego and the mind - the sense of a personal self - so we are better prepared to transcend this mididentification.

and...

"All thought is vanity. All opinions are vanities. The pleasure of vanity is therefore the basis of the ego - unplug it and it collapses."

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Explain to me what makes you believe how labeling an action with a thought concept makes it real.

A word "Protection".
Action "defending someone from being harmed by someone else".

"Protection" is just a word, but even without the word the action still happens.

This is what I was talking about when I said even without the word the action still happens.

It is obvious to me that you have no idea what you are talking about and are just arguing for the sake of proving your own ego.

It's not worth it to argue for the sake of proving anything to anyone (in my opinion). I'm just responding from what I know, to express myself, whether others believe or not.

Just the fact that you are questioning God's Will proves such. An ignorant mind will believe they can conceive the inconceivable.

Assuming that it is inconceivable.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You reap what you sow. If you do evil things in this life and get off scott free when you die you are put into the position of the oppressed in your next life. If you do good then you will be rewarded in the next life.

In my opinion Earth is kind of like a classroom, if you do not learn from the evil of this world then you will continue to be sent back to planets such as Earth until you get it right, once you get it right you will be sent to a planet where love and goodness reign, where everything lives in balance with nature.

God's will is free will, that's why our planet is in the position it is in, it is not because God has abandoned us, it is because we have allowed ourselves to forget who we truly are. We have tipped the balance in our own favor, we see the repercussions of that today.

I suppose I could bring up "the fall" or the human living in a higher dimension (had telepathy) and became marginalized by becoming heavy matter, and in so doing will attract/absorb Karma or the denser vibration that exists here. There are a few differing opinions as to what happens if you are a calculated sociopath and harm others without conscience. One is that because you freely did so without guilt you go scot free of retribution; another says NOT SO, those you harm will come back in future lives bound to you to seek vengeance. Equate this as the child you abused will become your mother or father in a future life. Karmic retribution is speeding up; (why did that kid murder 6 people for no reason; had a beef and maybe there were some time constraints, did it in one lifetime rather than stalk these souls over generations). The off planet planning that went into this is mindboggling; as you see they all agreed to die in that moment; together. My reasoning is that Karma (if thought of as an entity) is not going to be a player tool in the future and its frantic to resolve all problems before its fired.
edit on 29-5-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join