It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity vampire cult?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I've been thinking a lot about a celebrity vampire cult lately.

Do you think these celebrities that die young are part of a secret group of vampire like creatures that die and then resurface as celebrities again every 1-200 years or even more?

Reminds me of the children of the Nephalim and other creatures talked about in mythology.

What do you think?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

No they don't really exist.
Maybe there are some morons who dress up and play Vampires but no they don't pretend to be dead and come back as later celebrities.
Reminds me of the movie "death becomes her" a little...without the Vampires.
Make a good fictional story though

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
What do you think?

When you play a game with a lot of "extras" (like pedestrians in GTA), the game can only come up with so many facial combinations so you may see the same face if you roam around long enough.

Life is like that only our biology allows for a much larger array of facial constructs. Eventually, there will be repetitions, especially now that we have so many generations of people that are photographed. I wouldn't be surprised if most old-timey photos had a modern-day look-alike. We just hear about the celebrities because, well, their celebrities.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Do you think these celebrities that die young are part of a secret group of vampire like creatures that die and then resurface as celebrities again every 1-200 years or even more?

Reminds me of the children of the Nephalim and other creatures talked about in mythology.

What do you think?

No.
A much more likely and logical thought process is that everyone dies and some times people die at a young age.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

What do you think?

I think your thoughts are flawed.

1.Secret Group-need to prove they exist
2.Vampire like creatures-need to prove they exist
3.Die and Resurface-need to prove thats even POSSIBLE
4. 1-200 yrs or more-need to determine why that amount of years for something not proven to exist, in a organization that need to be proven to exist...with a membership of imaginary creatures not proven to exist.
5. Nephalim-need to prove they existed
6. Other creatures-you admit they are MYTHICAL

So, you see? Everything youre asking is based on non-proven reality and therefore is just humorous speculation on imaginary creatures belonging to an imaginary cult, doing reincarnating to a place not proven to exist, as beings who are "entertainers".

See where youre going with this?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
I have successfully identified the least creative and the boringerist posters at the same time.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Maybe they're just time travelers and not really vampires.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

What kind of vampire are you referring to? There are various kinds, you know.

• Counter-cultural vampires
• Folkloric vampires
• Hollywood-style vampires
• Literary vampires
• Mythological vampires
• Psychic vampires
• Spiritual vampires

That seems to be a big problem with conspiracy theorists.

They like to throw around "buzz words" without actually knowing anything about the terms they use.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Are you referring to this? Seen this a couple times around. Usually social media. I think the chances are slim to none. Fun read though. That link.

m.humorsharing.com...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

No kidding.

Although I don't subscribe to the idea of vampire cults or that weird celebrity stuff, I have several issues of other assorted weird stuff! ( even lifetime subscriptions to some)! However; the whole premise sounds very interesting and wonderfully conspiratorial.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wandering Scribe

What kind of vampire are you referring to? There are various kinds, you know.

• Folkloric vampires
• Literary vampires
• Mythological vampires
• Psychic vampires
• Spiritual vampires

That seems to be a big problem with conspiracy theorists.

They like to throw around "buzz words" without actually knowing anything about the terms they use.

~ Wandering Scribe

No... seriously. Look at the title. Read the OP... you really have to complicate things?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

• Folkloric vampires
• Literary vampires
• Mythological vampires
• Psychic vampires
• Spiritual vampires

Folkloric and Mythological would be the same thing no? Most of these have some sort of overlap too since — most of the movie vampires have direc literary origins and the "counter-cultural vampires" (as in the subset of goths?) tend to be really Anne Rice-y. Psychic/Spiritual/Sexual vampires could be lumped under "Energy Vampires" and they're really just a modern era spin by Anton LaVey on the mythical incubi/succubi. I'm just saying, you could probably prune this list down to maybe three overlapping groups.

Anyway, there's absolutely no empirical data to suggest that any type of vampire has ever existed so it's all pretty much a moot point. There is however quite a list of current and former celebrity Scientologists and that's creepy enough.
edit on 2014-5-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

No but I am going to steer you in the direction of this, there is something called by some spiritualists and psychic's a vile vortex, energy leech and even spirit vampire, though our resident skeptic friend's will do not believe in them they are real and very dangerous, ever hear the saying ghost's cant harm you well that is a lie but they are bound by certain law's or rule's and limited in what they can or are allowed to do.
Still have a look at these, they are more conjecture and opinion than concrete but for one whom has experienced actualy phenomena I assure you that while count dracula style vampire's are not real these thing's are and would have dracula for breakfast.
www.manchesterparanormal.org...
www.ghostvillage.com...
www.friendly-ghosts.com...
www.sanctusgermanus.net...
www.drlwilson.com...
ghostsuk.weebly.com...

Now I won't beat around the bush I am a believer in Christ but I am showing you this as your belief in Vampire can be a sign of interest in the occult which is a bad move and opens you up to dark entity's, naturally we are oblivious to there existance and they can offer us nothing despite what some claim, instead it is they whom are trying to get into us and seek our soul's energy that they may feed on it, some of these parasites may be mistaken for some form's of supposed reincarnation and others manifest as rage, depression and missery and often cause mental ill health, once they are in they do not alway's work by attacking you but can create negative responses from those around you and engineer stress and argument's to enhance there ability to feed on you, indeed they can cause anothers opinion of you to alter in order to engineer social and other form's of stress as they feed on the negative or harmful energy's which you then emit milking you of your living force.
They may whisper metaphorically in your ear to make you look to the occult and often time's it is a mistake to think the wija board for instance is a portal, it is not but the act of using it and opening one's self up to whatever is there is a portal into you.
Another point is once the negative energy flow's then even more negative entity's can be attracted like sharks smelling blood in the water.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Sounds fun to me....lol.
Oh come off it the OP is just interested in Vampires and you come on here warning him/her of the occult.
I watched the Vampire diary's once..does that mean I have opened a portal?.
I bet you would call ET and anything not from earth Demons.
Pffffffttt.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Sorry boy monkey but your response is typical of someone whom has never truly experiences any occult phenomena or have you, if not good for you as believe me it is not a happy experience.
I am trying to protect this person by giving a little advice that is all and if that offend's or amuses then I for one am not going to tell you to open your mind, especially when I am trying to help someone metaphorically close there's on that subject, Either you are working the late shift of suffering insomnia like myself, now here is synchronicity for you I am listening to smashing pumpkins on Aimp2 (I know most go for winamp but I cant stand the winamp agent) and bullet with butterfly wing's start's playing just as I started typing, what are the opening word's - the world is a vampire.
Anyway we have different opinions on this matter but I have experience energy vampires where I used to live, not pleasent at all believe me, I have also experienced far wierder than anything I could type as my mother, sister and myself are all a little sensative,.

edit on 27-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

We too have now successful identified the most speculative of thread-posters regarding mythological creatures and elements of their supposed theoretical existence and purpose IF they were proven to be real.

Since it hasnt been, and can't be, the hypothisis will remain in the category of the "tooth-fairy" (pun intended). Speculation on mythology and its inherent possibilities equates to: Nothing from Nothing=Nothing. Nothing not-established as TRUE, is not known to be either-TRUE of FALSE

So, Im trusting your intent was creating a thread pondering the imaginary, theoretical, non proven entities and their supposed relationship to celebrities and a possible imaginary cult.

In the end...I would answer you by just saying "NO". Just my interpretation given all the facts of it. And the facts established in order to make such a determination, are... none.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well, everyone looks like somebody famous.

My husband resembles Drew Carey.

That set aside though - I remember the threads on Celebrity Time Travelers and it certainly makes one wonder.

CdT

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I beg to differ. I'd say that certain species of spiders would be classified vampirific...

*shudders*

CdT

new topics

top topics

join