It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you Smoke or drink?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I smoke like a fish and drink like a chimney.

LOL, Is that a fish when its being turned into a kipper and a chimney when its raining?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I drink occasionaly. Just a martini from time to time. ;-)
I don't smoke. I don't like the taste.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Altough both make me sexier,
Can't Drink. Makes me dizzy and gives me headache.
Can't Smoke. Makes me cough to death. Plus, I'm a real cheapskate. I can't pay for buning paper and stuff.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by pennyforyourthoughts]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I drank way too much tonight...I woke up a 2am cuz my head is spinning.. I took two tylenol and I still feel #ty.

I hate drinking water afterwards also... it just tastes so bad.
so i'm drinking iced tea and it helps but I still feel like #.

my poor tummy... I think i'll be stopping the drinky drinky for a few weeks now. I've torchered my body enough these past few days.:shk:

D

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
No alcohol or smoking for me. Don't reckon I'd ever smoke, consequences aren't great.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Do I smoke and Drink? Well, I'll give you a clue - after deciding the Welsh valleys were the bottomless pit of Brittan, I lost hope. Rather than waste my life by killing myself, I have dedicated my life to booze and smoking in the hope of dying happy, if not young. Unwise I hear you say, well thats the point! And I'm having fun while I'm at it! Believe it or not, I haven't seen a day in the past 3 months where I haven't drank a bottle of Vodka......I'm sure my livers built it's own defences :w::w::w:

LMAO- i know what you mean- Im just glad to hear that you havent turned to the harder stuff ( in Tredegar there seems to be alot of heroin addicts- not good)- Wales is great to visit- not so good to live there lol ( unless you old and you have lived there all your life).
You can always just escape lol.

D- your avatar is soooo funny- i laugh everytime i see it lol

[edit on 06/27/2004 by misspickle]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Narcotics arn't that bad for you, the only thing thats mainly bad about them is that they are mixed with crap, which means you get different strengths, therefore its easy to overdose, oh and the stealing is caused by the fact they are very expensive because they are illegal and need money to pay for the drugs.

Simple legalise them! They wont cost much, and wont be mixed with stuff!

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Squid
Narcotics arn't that bad for you, the only thing thats mainly bad about them is that they are mixed with crap, which means you get different strengths, therefore its easy to overdose, oh and the stealing is caused by the fact they are very expensive because they are illegal and need money to pay for the drugs.

Simple legalise them! They wont cost much, and wont be mixed with stuff!

legalising is bad - yes i'm still here whinning about the bad points of legalising drugs

I don't drink... and i will never ever smoke or take drugs

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Lol, you were just waiting for me to make a comment like that wern't you??
Ok, I know that you and I have to agree to disagree, but lets not bitch on here about it, We'll just leave leave the link to the thread about it, and let the people read it and judge for themselves, and ask questions or add to somthing if they want to.

Cool?

Here's the link people - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Lol, you were just waiting for me to make a comment like that wern't you??
Ok, I know that you and I have to agree to disagree, but lets not bitch on here about it, We'll just leave leave the link to the thread about it, and let the people read it and judge for themselves, and ask questions or add to somthing if they want to.

Cool?

Here's the link people - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't worry i won't start arguing
, as you said it's up to people to decide for themselves

It was a good thread discussion

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I drank aftershave for a bet once.

Yes I do smoke and drink.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I do not smoke, and because I have asthma, I never even tried it.

I do not drink because I never found a drink that I like.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
well what drinks have you tried? have you tried many?

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter
I drank aftershave for a bet once.

I seriously thought I was the only one....seriously.

Sadly, I didnt do it for a bet, I did it because I was bored and young, lol. I still remember the smell.....yikes. I did mix it with coke mind you

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Oy oy oy oy oy, Ive had terrible asthma since I was born, it's no excuse! Go buy a pack of 20 immediately, do not pass go, do not collect �200!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i was a good little boy way back when i was 15, until i found little reason to be good anymore. thats when i had several dates with the devil, and let me tell he is not a good guy! dont go on dates with the devil its not worth it although it is exilerating and fun while it lasts, it will eventually consume your soul and be the end of you!

my list of bad stuff:

ciggarette (a few on a good day, a entire pack on a bad day)

beer, vodka, paint thinner (what ever does the trick, not too often, mostly at partys)

refers (smoked every day for last 4 years, currently smoke once a month mabye)

extacy (total E count 45, most fun ive ever had in my life revolved around those magic little pills, the effects linger for a long time. still having spontanious fits of depression. i havent dropped for about 3 years)

crystal meth (craziest $hit i can think of, super brain stimulation. i stayed up for 4 days once. i started to go crazy and see #. definatly the worst drug you can do but it makes you feel pretty cool when your on it. ive seen a lot of friends get really addicted and lose control of their lives. i havnt smoked it for about 3 months, drug of choice for todays corupt youth)

coke (a couple of times, it fails in comparison to meth)

hrmmm that about does it, seems whenever i go out my peers are shoving these things in my face. thats why i stay home and go on the computer
stay off drugs they will make you crazy!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob

Originally posted by ArMaP

Oy oy oy oy oy, Ive had terrible asthma since I was born, it's no excuse! Go buy a pack of 20 immediately, do not pass go, do not collect �200!!!!

Maybe that does not affect you as iy affects me, for me, cigarrete smoke is one of the worst things, and I do not want to make more visits to the hospital than those I allready had.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

well what drinks have you tried? have you tried many?

If you are hasking me, I tried beer, scoth, vodka, martini, brandy, gin and lots of different types of wine, we have many in Portugal.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
yeah ciggaretes are a beast, they are giving me an ulcer

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I smoke cigarettes as well as various other herds and vegitation. I also drink as much as possible. It makes dealing with idiots easier.:w:
Also, it lowers my inhibitions and, makes members of the opposite sex appear more attractive.

[Edited on 9/30/04 by NotTooHappy]

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join