It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you Smoke or drink?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaos

And astro, please send me this 80% whiskey stuff, I need the hairs on my chest

XAOS

Okay but I'll have to get a HazMat shipping label..

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't smoke.

I drink occasionally. Mostly red wine.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Alright I said I'd get back to you and I am doing that now. I wanted to try weed so me and a friend got some and had two joints together. For the first half hour or so it was good. I liked the feeling and all but after we had finished the second j I got really dizzy and had to sit down in a chair. Then everything started spinning and I felt like I was on an unending roller coaster and I had the nausea to go with it. I felt like I was being pulled... somewhere but I wasnt sure where. I was turning and spinning and my head had no choice but to follow my mental movements. The only position I was comfortable in was hunched over, when I was like that I could concentrate. I ended up vomiting several times (I was able to find a toilet) but now I am perfectly fine.

I still keep my stand on marijuana and other drugs (they should be legalized) and will be attempting to try it again when I dont get nauseaus at the thought of it

XA
S

lmao sounds like ya got the spins there xaos...usually that happens only to people who drink alcohol b4 hand. Maybe dont smoke as much next time. Honestly I would rather smoke weed than smoke cigarettes or even drink alcohol...but I only do it in places where I know I wont get caught now because its not legal and I dont like taking chances that involve jail (I've had to deal with that enough)

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
representing for the ATS boozehounds...uh...are there any other ATS boozehounds? oh well. and I smoke cigarettes, too. I relish my bad habits.

I guess this is What MSU does to us!

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
That must be it. I had had a glass of baileys before the second joint, thanks for the tip. I'll seperate booze and weed in the future.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I don't smoke nor do I drink- I'm not weak.

I have to agree that was one stupid comment. You think Winston Churchill was weak? That guy was hard as nails when it counted and he smoked a cigar WHILE he ate his dinner...

Having a crutch is not a sign of weakness, it's a sign of humanity. Sometimes we all need something to lean on when the hard times mount up. I wish I could be superman like you. I suppose you don't have any anaesthetic when you get a filling either?

By the way, I quit smoking cigarettes 6 months ago.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
I suppose you don't have any anaesthetic when you get a filling either?

gotta go with the nitrous oxide!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   

That must be it. I had had a glass of baileys before the second joint, thanks for the tip. I'll seperate booze and weed in the future.

XAOS

XOAS, It sounds to me like you had some bad stuff. Next time you try it, if you plan on it, try to get some good stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
you didn't post a selection for all in that poll.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28

Originally posted by cargo
I suppose you don't have any anaesthetic when you get a filling either?

gotta go with the nitrous oxide!

nitrous kicks hind end!
I got so lit at the ozzfest with that stuff.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I very much enjoy a cold beer when the opportunity presents itself.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I dont smoke (never will)
Alcohol...well...i'm young and still getting there...anyone recommand a good beer?

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Guilty on BOTH counts... Don't want to give up my whiskey but the darn cigarettes need to go!

PEACE...
Springer...

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I do both heavily, I was raised and conditioned to do so and just because the same idiots have found another way to make monet I am not going to comply so that they may make more in short they can ES+D I will not comply

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
i dont smoke anything and dont drink and i never will

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Good for you Ivan.

Sadly i drink til drunk

But I dont smoke.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
My friendes at ATS know that I both drink and smoke. In fact I am drunk right now and about to light up. As far as smoking illegal substances goes, I do not really do that, but am not all that opposed to it.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

========================================

what do you think I am a fukc'in idiot ? my grandparents were Russian. you are either not Russian or a goat stink'in liar. which is it. I want the truth. or I will personally torcher the crap out of you!!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
i dont smoke, ive tried weed once and saw that it wasnt "all that"
on alcohol, i used to drink about once a week, but i got bored with that too.

i got nothing against taking a few beers, but drinking so much that you get a hangover... no point in that. its like getting diarreah and get someone to smack in the head with a hammer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join