It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you Smoke or drink?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yes & Depends.

Social drinker after hour only.

No Royal Salute with my corn flakes for this Ape . . .

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
congrats BaastetNoir. that's a long time! well done.

Thank you !!! ... I can still have a social drink.... but i stopped the "puke your guts out partying" kind of drinking.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I only smoke cigarettes. I'll admit I used to smoke weed a few years ago, then I noticed what my friends were turning into because of it. They used to skive off school for a joint etc. and I didn't want to become like that, so I stopped and have never touched it since and I never will. Now those "friends" are onto heavier drugs. *shakes head* Good job I stopped when I did.

When me and my now ex-girlfriend started going out, she smoked it alot and she stopped it because she knew how much I despised it.

I do drink, sometimes too much. My Grandad is an alcoholic, even seeing him in the state he gets himself in isn't enough to put me off alcohol. I used to be quite bad with alcohol. Me and a friend used to go to the pub every day and get considerably s**tfaced. I've cut down on the drink a hell of a lot though and I only drink once every month. I prefer to stay in while I'm drinking though because:

1) It's cheaper.
2) I don't have to walk (crawl
) home in the rain at 3AM.

[edit on 13-1-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I enjoy smoking. Both tobacco and marijuana, though I sure could do without all the extra crap the tobacco manufacturers add in to cigarettes. And I love good green herb for both smoking and eating.

I dont drink alcohol. Cant stand the taste of the different beers, and I lose control over myself when I consume hard alcohol. Ive tried a few wines but even those are potent and I feel my lips and chin go numb before the glass is done.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I dont smoke but I have a couple pints evry nite - bitter, lager or cider - its all gud!

ps. on sat nite is my time to go overboard - only day with no work in the mornin so time to get pissed! :w:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I just drink a little grape wine sometime , never smoke but still haven't girlfriend

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I quit smoking a couple months ago, and, as far as drinking, A beer from time to time, but gave up the "military drinking" a while back.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I use to drink alot too but only due to peer pressure. I can sit back now and shake my head to those years. For the most part I'm a social drinker now but even then I still tend to drink to that feelin' good stage.

I've learned 2 things
1. Drink in moderation
2. Neva eva eva eva mix your liquors ~ If you start dark pls by all means stay dark because the moment you throw a twist of something else in there 9 times out of 10 it's goin' to come back up. Mind you I'm just speakin' from my own experience.

I'm sure you veteran drinkers out there can mix all kinds of stuff together and ask for seconds.

As far as smokin' goes ~ lets just say I've slowed down but to me a mixed drink isn't quite the same without a smoke in the other hand. So I'll just make a small exception.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I Drink quite a bit and I smoke Weed and Cigarettes.

Not on my own tho, it's more of a social thing!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Dont smoke cigs, but weed every now & then.

Drink....Im cuban and Irish. Leaving it at that

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yes.. Yes... Yes... More please!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm Irish, don't drink or smoke.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I do not and never have smoked, drank or done drugs. But I believe others should be able to if they want to.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i geenerally prefer cocktails and wine but at the right moment, nothing beats a beer. I have tried but no longer smoke.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I drink some of the time, but that is not very often. Wine tasting can be lots of fun, given the right group of people. Beer and mixed drinks are alright. I have never smoked a day in my life. Too many members of my family have died from smoke related causes.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm not really a drinker but do drink socially (most times lol).
I've been smoking cigarettes for over 2 years now (oh god, do I feel old now hahahahahaha), and I used to smoke weed a lot but gave it up as this years resolution.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join