It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG I'm love with a pistol! the Cabot American Joe !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

YES.............YES..........I want these. My wife is going to be angry with you for posting this thread OP. I had a very short list of dream guns and now these are on it.

I only had one left on my list and now I have three.........8 Grand.......She is really going to be mad.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: MarlinGrace

SASS is having a meeting next month just 45 minutes away from me!

Gonna hafta really look into this!

ETA; They call themselves "The Badland Bandits"

Let us know how it goes....

So would your handle be:

Beezer Bandit, and Badlands Betty
Badlands Beezer, and Ma Beezer

I think ATS should be involved in selecting your handle. Have some serious fun for me too.

First I have to convince my wife that I need 1,000 dollars in clothing and 1,500 for a side-iron.

(going to Jarreds this weekend!)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I wonder if I could buy a Luger artillery with snail drum for that money?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

a reply to: MarlinGrace

SASS is having a meeting next month just 45 minutes away from me!

Gonna hafta really look into this!

ETA; They call themselves "The Badland Bandits"

Let us know how it goes....

So would your handle be:

Beezer Bandit, and Badlands Betty
Badlands Beezer, and Ma Beezer

I think ATS should be involved in selecting your handle. Have some serious fun for me too.

First I have to convince my wife that I need 1,000 dollars in clothing and 1,500 for a side-iron.

(going to Jarreds this weekend!)

The clothes I can do, I spent 10 years running a horse rescue, and all thats means is when no one showed up I was the number one stall cleaner and food guy, which was quite often. My addiction of choice was IPSC, open class 38 super 1911 caspian. Now since I don't move very well, I am looking into SASS but it's two hours for me to any club close.

When I lived in California they shot on one Saturday every month, and the next Saturday was mounted I always stayed to watch. There was this beautiful gal there that could ride and shoot like no one else, what a pleasure to watch, She must have had many hours of training into that horse. A couple of the old guys I shot with did both, just great people. Now I am jealous just thinking about it. Look into to some replica guns they are well made and affordable. Like any other hobby the level of your addiction is just a matter of money. Lord knows I could have bought a new truck for the amount I have in firearms and reloading equipment, and there is no rehab.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

as crazy as this may sound just get a replica most of the originals are only valuable due to scarcity and fact that if you use them they tend to degrade in value over time,i got three cap and ball revolvers all in .44 and for 150ish-250 bucks for a nice cap and ball its defiantly more economical but if you did want a safe queen go for the real one and they will mail it diretly to your door!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Good point.

There is a treasure I've had my eye on for quite some time.

But a replica would be just as much fun.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

thats waaay too much pimpin' and bling for a respectable gun... does it come with matching wheels?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps

Boobs guns and bacon...

now that would make an interesting thread.

have a poll on cup size, caliber and thick or thin cut bacon.

lol most argumentative thread EVER

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
$7,450 for the American Joe? A bit steep and if you pointed it at anyone they'd probably start laughing. It looks ridiculous but if that's what you like then I guess that's what you like. Does it come with a big cowboy hat and horse? lol.
How about a nice Tec 9 to keep in your pocket for your daily carry?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have three (3) two replicas one real deal. If you are in the market for one,,,,hit me with a u2u.a reply to: beezzer

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I bet lots of gang members are looking forward to getting their hands on some of these too!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I will agree with you on its attractiveness.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That's a cool gun. Way too much money though. I am a fan of the 1911. But, right now, I've got my sights set on the Kel-Tec PMR-30. The magazine holds 30 .22 magnum rounds in a concealble profile.
:

edit on 27-5-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps

Boobs guns and bacon...

now that would make an interesting thread.

have a poll on cup size, caliber and thick or thin cut bacon.

I looked at that list and realized that something was wrong with it. BEER! Y'all forgot the BEER!

and as for the poll.

Don't care as long as she a good gal, .45 ACP, Thick sliced and Hoegaarden!

None of that cheap nasty swill such as Budweiser or Miller and the like.
edit on 27-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: Spelling

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 27-5-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

LOL
It looks like something this guy would come with

I call him Super Americanu

His live action movie will have him shooting everyone up with US lead blazing from his cold US steel.

*back story.

A mild mannered pizza delivery boy is delivering pizzas to a run down industrial complex on the outskirts of Chicago.
He is returning from a poorly tipped delivery when his car is rammed by an armoured truck escaping from terrorists trying to hijack it for its contents....radioactive chemicals being used in an underground super soldier soldier program funded by a faceless alphabet agency.

The tests were being carried out on all sorts of animals and after the crash they all get loose. The delivery boy is staggering to his feet when all of a sudden a bald eagle emerges from its cage and scratches the boy with its awesome mutant talons across the chest.

The pain is instant and intense. He transforms before the eyes of the barbaric terrorist and they open fire with AKs and RPGs. The boy reacts and slashes them apart with his new mighty talons. He is a freaking eagle.

From that point on he dedicates his life to tracking down the mutant animal escapees and the evil alphabet agency responsible for the tests. He is Super Americanu.

His weapon of choice....bad ass American guns like the ones in the Op.....

To be continued.

edit on 5 27 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Guns Guns Guns

I just bought something better a Cutlass

For Star citizen btw...115 bucks :O

Now If I had pick a sidearm I would use this one.

Even I with no handgun experience could hit something with this lol.

I went in my local gunsmiths to buy some camping stuff and he had a blunderbuss in only for 600 quid....
I gotta get me a lock box and licence

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Its nice, but I don't know that its $7400 worth of nice, at least to me. Then again, I'm too cheap to spend $700 on a mass produced stainless 1911.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Because it's a black powder gun & legal to carry in DC openly?
See if she buys that, Beez, & good luck.
BTW, she's a beaut. ( the pistol & your wife)a reply to: beezzer

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
I looked at that list and realized that something was wrong with it. BEER! Y'all forgot the BEER!

If you're going to mix alcohol and guns, you might as well do it right. Drink some strong everclear or something.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join