It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shoot him already!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am sick and tired of TV and movies showing people grab guns from other people.
And letting the bad guy killer walk away unharmed.
I tried watching an episode of falling skies this weekend. They traded guns several times! Really???
I tried the show revolution when it was first on, they let the killer go in the first episode! Yeah that bit them in the butt later..
I would say it insults the intelligence of the viewer but I'm not sure anymore. Just shoot someone already!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

They would be boring and short shows If they killed the bad guy at the first chance they got.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

shoot the TV and walk away.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I find these shows unwatchable anyways. So if they were shorter they would not be clogging the airways.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Just as bad ... young women running through the woods screaming their bloody heads off so the killer knows exactly where they are .... and the young woman always trips and hurts her ankle.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

I hate to waste a bullet..lol

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Like that picture of Jason Voorhees that says "I'll wait for her to trip on nothing. Women always be trippin' on nothing."

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ahh, Mr. Bond.

Even though you have followed me my whole life and ruined every time I tried to take over the world and I'm holding you at gun point with 20 of my minions......

I'm going to lock you in this obviously escape proof room dangling over man eating electric eels with one guard that has a gun and a key card to my whole base.....

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Or the series "24". All the bad guys know without a doubt that Jack Bauer will be hazardous to their health, yet they still let him live...because of torture, or something.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mwood
Ahh, Mr. Bond.

Even though you have followed me my whole life and ruined every time I tried to take over the world and I'm holding you at gun point with 20 of my minions......

I'm going to lock you in this obviously escape proof room dangling over man eating electric eels with one guard that has a gun and a key card to my whole base.....

All i asked for was sharks with frickin lasers on their heads!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here's another one: When chased by the Bad Guys(tm) be sure to run up the stairs as high as you can go. Surely there is an exit up there somewhere. Oh, wait.....

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hmm....

* Cells phones don't have chargers in the movie, always on the last charge during a incident...same with car maintenance.

* Run into the wood instead of sticking to the street and town when a killer is chasing you...

* Answer the door at 3 am at night, in the middle of nowhere town.

* Any time you are in group, make sure you find a way to divide the group and investigate something by yourself.

* when hiding from a killer, make sure you hide in obvious place and breathe really heavy.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

And when it's necessary, they always have infinite ammo clips lol

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

So like you have never seen a 40 shot revolver? I thought they were all 40 to 50 shots before reloading. That rifle scope shot ever notice how steady it is? If only I could hold that steady, and how is you can shoot a Uzi 15 feet away empty the magazine and never hit the bad guy? I think Stevie Wonder could shoot better,

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

That's ammo magazines.....
Don't forget what website your on. Lol

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
To some extent I agree. But I will say this:

It is a common theme in art to distinguish between good and bad in such a way. The bad guy would just shoot. The good guy has to ask himself if that is right.

Then there is the anti-hero.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Just as bad ... young women running through the woods screaming their bloody heads off so the killer knows exactly where they are .... and the young woman always trips and hurts her ankle.

Don't forget that she is wearing shorts she could have worn when she was 2 and 6 inch hooker heels to boot. People who wear that crap in the woods deserve what's coming to them. Lol. You were on a camping trip, not Tater Salad's version of "Pretty Woman".

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
My favorite is when spooky scary things start happening and one of the people pulls out a gun everybody else starts freaking out like OMG!!! WHY DO YOU NEED A GUN BLA BLA BLA!!! It pisses me off. Like in chernobyl diaries. Or the one about the couple on a hiking trip were she makes him throw away his bullets (cant remember the name). Its like in real life if spooky stuff starts going down and my crew and I are getting stalked by a killer or whatever and somebody pulls out a gun (which would probably be me) all my friends would be like oh hell yeah you got a gun were ok now lol.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

They would be boring and short shows If they killed the bad guy at the first chance they got.

And why, when you think it's the end of the movie and the good guy finally corners the bad guy, do they have to talk for 30 minutes? Then the bad guy grabs something and hits the good guy, when he should have the shot the SOB and said nothing. Then GG bleeding from the fight gets the gun shoots and thinking the BG is dead turns his back to walk away.
Then at the last moment he turns to finish Mr. BG once and for all. This is some kind of drama created just for males. The women are just rolling their eyes at this point. The wife just looks at me and says, "and you think hoarders is bad?"

top topics

join