It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Wifi allergy

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
When I plug in my wireless internet card and using the cell phone wifi (close to my head),I start to feel slight dizziness.

Anyone feel that also ?I guessing people with Wifi allergy should more than medical ”Research“ expected.


www.dailymail.co.uk... wn-WiFi-banned.html
edit on 27-5-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

I'm not quite sure if your asking a question or just saying "this is what I think is going on"

Also I'd say maybe research the placebo effect as I feel it may be playing a part in your symptoms.



posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I believe that all this WIFI signals will eventually lead to longterm health problems. there is alot that computer industry does know about the health effects and a lot they are keeping secret. High RF signals can do a number on a persons mental perceptions.



posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If you're not allergic to the sun; your not allergic to wifi. Our sun produces the same frequencies. That said, what can be messing with you is your proximity to the source.

Old cellular phones used to be 3 Watts. That's why they were placed in bags and kept away from your head. When they went smaller the wattage was reduced to about 0.3 Watts (what it is now). This is one of the reasons reception took a giant turn for the worse (along with abandoning analog as digital waves don't travel as far before attenuation).

You can cook a turkey next to an antenna with enough wattage because of the radiation. This is the same way our microwaves work. Only microwaves have 1000+ Watts. In fact microwaves work on the same frequency as wifi (2.4GHz). This is a reason that you don't want to put your wifi access point near your microwave.

As for your cards power output I can't say. Most commercially available cards are 100mW(1/10 Watt) and lower, although there are some that put out more. External cards can be around 500mW and you can even find some that put out 6 Watts for wardriving.

Personally, I believe you can roam websites for day and see all the conflicting information. If your serious go buy a Gauss meter and see where your radiation sources lie. Then you can avoid them and feel safer.

Or you can just buy a 50ft USB extension cable from some amazonian website and move the antenna away from you.

After a look back at your OP, I noticed you said cellular wifi. Can you be a bit clearer in what you meant by that if the above information doesn't help you at all?

EDIT: Have you thought about photo-epilepsy?
edit on 27-5-2014 by rockn82 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

Get black tourmaline , make a necklace out of it, & put a big piece in between u and your electronics.

Also keep all electronics at least 10 feet away from you when you sleep and always turn WIFI off when your not on your phones/computers. Also put your phone on airplane mode when your not trying to receive or make calls/texts.
edit on 27-5-2014 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

Medically speaking? I could see this as a possibility. There are segments of the population that can develop a sensitivity to rf frequencies and their proximities to the head.

I'd try adjust the distance between where you place the cell phone and see if it makes any difference.

MS
EMT



posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: StopThaZionistWorldOrder
a reply to: candlestick

Get black tourmaline , make a necklace out of it, & put a big piece in between u and your electronics.

Also keep all electronics at least 10 feet away from you when you sleep and always turn WIFI off when your not on your phones/computers. Also put your phone on airplane mode when your not trying to receive or make calls/texts.


How does black tourmaline work? Scientifically, I am curious..



posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
One of our cats is named Wifi and I do have a slight allergy to cats. Somehow I think this may be off topic.

Anytime you are in close proximity to something giving off signals, it effects your mind. This is well known . It is whether it is detrimental to all people's health that is the issue. If they can't prove specific problems or the method of how it works it can't be considered. Also, it has to effect more than say ten percent of people to be considered a problem.

Move your Wifi farther away or shield it from your body somehow. I moved mine so that the tower blocks the signal.



posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: candlestick

I'm not quite sure if your asking a question or just saying "this is what I think is going on"

Also I'd say maybe research the placebo effect as I feel it may be playing a part in your symptoms.


Actually, it is well known that any electrical signal interacts with the mind. It is whether the effect is considered dangerous that is the issue. Even a telephone interferes with your thinking.



posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: candlestick

I'm not quite sure if your asking a question or just saying "this is what I think is going on"

Also I'd say maybe research the placebo effect as I feel it may be playing a part in your symptoms.


placebo effect - "a beneficial effect, produced by a placebo drug or treatment, that cannot be attributed to the properties of the placebo itself, and must therefore be due to the patient's belief in that treatment."

what you are actually trying to say here is psychosomatic effect, same basic idea i guess,

anyhow, even the manual that came with your phone purchase tells you to keep the things at least 4 inches away from your head at all times, perhaps try that?
edit on 5/27/14 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

I get the near constant "ringing" (more like pulsing) in the ears and like one of the women in the article, it started after smart meters were installed. Every evening around the same time, I was being driven batty by a loud, shrill and pulsing sound. I connected the two after getting home one day and having the sound start up, louder than ever. I tracked it to the meter on my house, which was fairly new. Was quite "aha!" moment. I called the utility company and the first person I talked to thought I was a total nutcase. Got off the phone, totally frustrated, and then tried again. Second person actually listened to me and sent out a repairman to investigate who would test the equipment (and me). They apparently send out one guy to assess these kind of customer "issues" and the first thing he did was have them shut it down and then, start pinging my meter. I had to signal when the pinging started and stopped. After I correctly identified when it was receiving data, another guy was called to put a better shielded smart meter on my home. While it does cut down on the sound from mine, it doesn't shut up the rest of the neighborhood's meters, lol.
I just make sure that I'm wearing headphones and listening to something noisy between 5-5:30 pm when all the meters are transmitting. It helps tune it out. Honestly though, the only time I really have any sort of piece is when the net or power goes out. Then it's blessedly quiet.

The guy who tested me said that there aren't many who have problems with the whole wifi/smart meter thing. He said that there were only 8 others in my area that had the same issue. Most complainers apparently fail the ping test but not all. I don't have any health reactions to it outside of getting stressed when I hear it because it is really freaking high pitched. If there's other health effects, it's probably stress/noise induced. In a wifi filled world, there's not a whole lot one can do but get used to it or move out to the middle of nowhere.

One kind of interesting and slightly weird thing was the guy asked me some questions after the new meter was installed. For one thing, he guessed my blood type (O-) and said that every single one of those other 8 also were O-. The other thing he asked really took me off guard and that was asking me about electricomagnetic issues. Watches frying, static discharge issues, etc etc. That was a big yep, too. Apparently, every single one of those 8 also had those same issues. Pretty weird. Are you the same?



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join