It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud aggresive females bullying young single passive males.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
a reply to: amazing

i for sure would not trust my life to a police women or firewoman.. if i had a choice that is.

Good career lists, thanks to our society and technology... build thru a patriarchal history.

LOL So you really don't like women then? A police woman is just as likely to shoot you dead as a police man. Taser and pepper spray. pretty equal to a man there. Then you pick the one profession where brute force and size might make a difference and discount the whole rest of the world?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

i for sure would not trust my life to a police women or firewoman.. if i had a choice that is.

Do female police officers carry different pepperspray, tazers and/or guns to their male counterparts?
Are female firefighters not able to operate the firefighting tools such as hoses, or control levers for crane lifts, or even carry/drag you out of a fire?
Plenty of athletic women out there who are stronger and fitter than their male counterparts.
There have been times when I've welcomed the sight of the flashing blue lights and I haven't given a # about the male/female ratio of the uniforms responding.
I guess if we give more importance to the dominance through violence thing then men generally are over women, and yep in places where it is still 'acceptable' to beat women, men rule as dictators because 'most' men are capable of beating a woman up to control them.
Very horrible dominance thing for anyone to want though, but there are both horrible men and women in the world...gender does not separate us in that regard.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Of course. I am waiting for the female spiritual leaders to make an appearance in full force forever changing the religious/spiritual paradigm. What do you think about if Jesus comes back as a woman to screw with the people caught up in female/male.

Snatam Kaur might not be the soul Jesus but from my point of view she is divine.

edit on 27-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
All these big brutal macho men ..... throwing their muscles and

superior weight around LOL!!....LOL!! ever heard the saying? >>>>

The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world???

OR

Train a man - you train an individual

Train a woman - you build a Nation

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So what you're saying is that, in the case of the Elliot kid, it just absolutely must have been the fault of some females somewhere, even if you have to conjure up some hypothetical scenario that, in all his rantings, he never so much as hinted at.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

a reply to: eletheia

IMO women cant be too careful these days .....

By assuming every male out there is trying to rape them. lol[/quote Obviously, rape doesn't cross the mind of 99% of all men, but the fact that a tiny minority do , and are barely punished or protected even, makes it a worry for women.

I wish the 99% non rapists the would stop being offended and see that even a small handful of deviants can destroy women's self esteem and start helping women problem solve this. The fact a few grumpy women are mad shouldn't stop human progress... Where would black people be if Rosa Parks and others hadn't made a fuss.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bates

This is a big story, bates.

I was bullied exactly like you are describing during college for 5 years and it ruined my life. I have social anxiety and went from being a star student with autism to being on disability.

Basically, because I was socially awkward, when I would interact with girls they thought I was trying to get in their pants. It's similar to ganging up on a disabled person, for example, someone with down's syndrome, and accusing them of things they don't even comprehend fully.

I don't want more people's lives to be ruined like mine literally has been. I'm not being emotional about it, but the reality is, I barely earn enough to eat and I've been displaced from the work force for a few years.

People with autism already have a hard enough time as it is. I'm sure the economic impact of the bullying on my life was staggering.

Thanks for bringing this up.
edit on 27pmTue, 27 May 2014 23:03:25 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 27pmTue, 27 May 2014 23:05:33 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 27pmTue, 27 May 2014 23:05:58 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA
No one should hit anyone. But as the average woman is proportionally smaller in size and strength than the average man that is why we favour a culture that says men shouldn't hit women and women only get a time out in the back of a cop car. Not fair, true, but in the vast number of cases men can over power women and potentially do real damage.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Can we please just look at each other as humans ? the whole thing would end peacefully then . Gender discrimination is bad no matter which way you look at it . The source of the problem is this overblown importance given to sex and relationships in todays society . Apparently someone should be a failure in life if you do not have a girl or a wife . *facepalm*

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

All these big brutal macho men ..... throwing their muscles and

superior weight around LOL!!....LOL!! ever heard the saying? >>>>

The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world???

OR

Train a man - you train an individual

Train a woman - you build a Nation

please stop with the nonsense , women cannot live without men and vice versa so learn to live with them . there is no way around it . Ignoring a problem is not going to make it go away

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join