It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud aggresive females bullying young single passive males.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If a girl came up to me hitting me and laying into me id either 1), push her so she falls over 2), hit her back plain and simple.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
a reply to: amazing

Technology, education, even out societal structure etc are aids, yes, who knows how long they will be around... once they are gone or lost, it will be back to basic roots of raw men and women.

Thought it might not be politically correct, a disabled person and normal(according to majority of population) is not that same.

But are you taking this train of thought all the way to the depot?

Are you saying that if there is a bigger stronger man next to me, that I am not equal to him? I disagree. I am his equal. Size and brute strength mean nothing to most things in society. Are you saying that if society devolves into chaos and mad max type situation that women aren't equal to men? That's why they invented guns, crossbows, dart guns, traps and guerilla warfare. LOL

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
If a girl came up to me hitting me and laying into me id either 1), push her so she falls over 2), hit her back plain and simple.

OH YOU MISOGYNISTIC PIG!!! how dare you.

/sarcasm.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Biigs

I agree I've seen female bullying before.Its the same when they do it to a woman or a man. Their version of bullying is much like you describe...they simply exclude you from their group status. Thats usually it. best advice is to simply deal with it and realize you aren't part of their click and thats not necessarily a bad thing.

Also, I have never seen a woman bully via physical violence. Thats a big no no for both sexes and is viewed exactly the same in my eyes regardless of gender. Also, in another thread going on right now about elliot rodgers there is some stipulation that he was partially bullied because his parents suspect he had asbergers. I've never seen and adult male or female make fun or bully someone with a disorder like that. In fact I've never seen little girls do it if they understood the person had a sickness.

I think this elliot kid was just an insecure creep who had some detachment issues and a whole lot of anger towards the world in general. Blaming his rejection by women was his excuse to act out like he did. His inability to get emotionally close to another person was the main issue, and he blamed everybody else.

There are plenty of shy timid people in this world. I believe for the most part the world accepts shy timid people and doesn't bully them. I should know I used to be an angry shy kid who would act out explosively and blame others and the world for my sentiments. Luckly I never went full melt down like this kid and act out with this level of physical violence.. The worst I did was punch holes i walls. But as someone whos gotten over that problem I can say it wasn't the world that was rejecting me. It was a more the other way around.

I agree, those that ive seen bullied and ignored and they do not behave like he did in his creepy video.

He had confidence, arrogant self absorbed confidence. Perhaps his fathers success and his comparatively slow maturing made him feel inadequate, he was greedy and inpatient and tried to blame that on girls simply disliking him. When it was its arrogant self centered personality was the cause.

I thought he came across as a brat, the classic "don't you know who i am?" type.

Dont blame the guns, dont blame the mental illness, blame the kid for being so self absorbed it drove him to crime and suicide for the fame he felt he deserved.

Mods: im sorry if this is too brutally honest i will understand if this gets removed for speaking ill of the dead. I dont mean to offend, just speak my mind which i feel is the truth.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Though it might not be politically correct, a disabled person and normal person(according to majority of population) is not that same.

You are right.

Pat Robertson is not equal to Stephen Hawking.
Miley Cyrus is not equal to Stevie Wonder.
George Bush is not equal to FDR.

Great point.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Are you saying that if there is a bigger stronger man next to me, that I am not equal to him? I disagree. I am his equal. Size and brute strength mean nothing to most things in society.

even in this asociety, he is better than you. if you can acesss a gun, he can get access to wider variety of gun you dont have th stregnth to carry.

Are you saying that if society devolves into chaos and mad max type situation that women aren't equal to men? That's why they invented guns, crossbows, dart guns, traps and guerilla warfare. LOL

Guns, Crossbows, etc are technology. The chaos can have varying consequences, in an environment where the knowledge of guns are still available, even then, it would fall into my first point of person having wider choices.

Even in this era.. you think an average man will have difficult time subduing an average women?

Heck, even if you give both weapons and throw them in a maze, people would bet on male coming out as victor.

men and women are not the same, forcing something to be the same is not logical.

then again, this is a politically correct world.

*takes pet rock for walk*

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Clearly it seems you have narrow vision, and seems to read between posts, and look for something to argue about.

Stephen hawking, stripped of technology, will be no match for Pat Robertson.

edit: yes i am right, on the basis, you don't quite understand the discussion.
edit on 5/27/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Are you saying that if there is a bigger stronger man next to me, that I am not equal to him? I disagree. I am his equal. Size and brute strength mean nothing to most things in society.

even in this asociety, he is better than you. if you can acesss a gun, he can get access to wider variety of gun you dont have th stregnth to carry.

Are you saying that if society devolves into chaos and mad max type situation that women aren't equal to men? That's why they invented guns, crossbows, dart guns, traps and guerilla warfare. LOL

Guns, Crossbows, etc are technology. The chaos can have varying consequences, in an environment where the knowledge of guns are still available, even then, it would fall into my first point of person having wider choices.

Even in this era.. you think an average man will have difficult time subduing an average women?

Heck, even if you give both weapons and throw them in a maze, people would bet on male coming out as victor.

men and women are not the same, forcing something to be the same is not logical.

then again, this is a politically correct world.

*takes pet rock for walk*

So your take on "equality" and your determining factor of who's "better" is who would survive the Thunderdome?

What the hell kind of world do you think you live in? Now ask yourself this question: Do these traits make men better because that's the world we live in or do those men make the world like that so their primate instinct can actually be showcased as a positive feature?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Women and men are equal.

Evolutionary biology and rest of the planets biological organisms says otherwise. If you mean respect, that is a different aspect.

But if you are fighting for, i can do what men can do, sorry, it will not be the same.

But it is the same. If you are saying that the physical differences make women less than men, then you are saying the true of those that are disabled and those that are born smaller. We know that technology, education, weapons, inovations, knowledge. Those are the great equalizers.

Something do not have to be less, only because it is different. In a way equal is a bad word for the "equal value" we want to support. Every one is unique in their own way and "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"/"judging is based on the beholder and the beholders viewpoint".

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Clearly it seems you have narrow vision, and seems to read between posts, and look for something to argue about.

Stephen hawking, stripped of technology, will be no match for Pat Robertson.

edit: yes i am right, on the basis, you don't quite understand the discussion.

Match for what?! What are you talking about here? Does every value statement in your mind boil down to an arm wrestling competition?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

The day I came home from work to find my clothes in garbage bags on the front porch, my wife started slapping me until I put my hands down and offered her my face. Those slaps turned into punches and didn't stop until she was too weak to swing again.

I never for a second considered hitting her back because I'm confident that one strike would cave her whole face in. Men are the supreme beings on this planet, women and everything else are at our mercy, and we shouldn't be ashamed of acknowledging that fact.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Do these traits make men better because that's the world we live in or do those men make the world like that so their primate instinct can actually be showcased as a positive feature?

No, these traits make MEN DIFFERENT from WOMEN. that is the whole point. Unlike Animals also follow human patriarchal society.. oh wait, animals have been doing this for millions of years.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Match for what?! What are you talking about here? Does every value statement in your mind boil down to an arm wrestling competition?

Are Men and Women equal at basic primal root?

edit: with no technology, no social structure, no tribal communism... pure survival of the fittest?

edit on 5/27/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Are Men and Women equal at basic primal root?

Absolutely! You understand that "primal" doesn't mean "how much can you lift, bro", right?

ps edit - I just caught your edit. So you do think of all this in terms of running in a jungle, catching squirrels and eating turds. Weird, man.
edit on 27-5-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So you do think of all this in terms of running in a jungle, catching squirrels and eating turds. Weird, man.

We are here because we were there lol.

But then again, people will call that a patriarchal Society... because males(like any other 99.99% species) in charge..

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Agreed, the world is a bit more complicated than that, and always has been.
I have a twin sister and from an early age I understood the strong communication social circles of women and how weak the information exchange system of men is in comparison.
As an adult, I know exactly how powerful some female group connections are and how many men just haven't got a clue who are the key/alpha women, and which men they have at their disposal.
Physical strength does not automatically indicate dominance, that non-fighter man, or the female dismissed as 'weak' may just have others who do the fighting/protecting for them.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If there are men this weak, who folds over in pain when a girl bashes them, then let them stay in the corner and cry.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx
Lol, I agree, but recognise the obvious inequality questions regarding men having to be expected to not bleat about violence by a woman, or fight back as they would against a man.
I've blocked some female punches at times, but only because I've spent a lot of money over the years fixing front teeth from fights with men, but I've never struck back like I would against a man - It would be just bullying and violence as bad as the girl...and I didn't want to risk damaging the chances of the amazing make-up-again passionate sex with the particular hot girlfriend for one thing lol - Yep, a man occasionally controlled by a woman by sex, hard to imagine eh!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I there are two different arguments going on here simultaneously.

We get that some people are physically non-equal. A bigger man can lift something heavier. A taller person can reach something higher. There is no argument there. That is just a fact.

The second argument is the real issue. All the other stuff. Can a woman be a better lawyer? Can a woman be a better leader? Can a woman be a better pilot, soldier, welder, artist, musician, president, blacksmith, farmer, teacher, supervisor, team lead, sniper, coach, instructor, administrator, writer, poet, computer repair tech, auto mechanic, barber, coder, spy, chemist, scientist, geologist, cartographer, historian, researcher etc?

The answer is yes in all professions they are the equal of men. In all the professions that count except perhaps the thunder dome. LOL

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

i for sure would not trust my life to a police women or firewoman.. if i had a choice that is.

Good career lists, thanks to our society and technology... build thru a patriarchal history.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join