It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenwald's Finale: Naming Victims of Surveillance

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
still dont See the names?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

I checked again: Nada.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What was supposed to be a midnight EST release tonite, June 30-July 1, has now been delayed due to what I understand to be the hovernment's (U.S.) concern, which is not addressed in Greenwald's tweet, other than to say that he & the others involved in publishing the work are reviewing.
a reply to: kkrattiger

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I, like so many, will believe it when I see it and can verify what he is stating. If there is a list, the question that comes to mind is why state that he has a list, why not publish it outright and let the chips fall as they may? While he may have such, and I have no doubt that he has some information, ultimately, he has peeked the interest of the public.

If he does not publish, then he risks losing any and all credibility on his part. And if he does, he risks much.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Interesting that "energetic bear" is said to be russian made and could kill our power plants and communications just as all the snowden docs are set to be released and names made public. A lil cyber terrorism will get that martial law machine moving and let them control the net.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join