It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every Time A Mass Shooting Happens Remember This Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sorry but you Americans with your beloved guns actually need stricter laws to live in a safer environment.
I live in the UK and believe that our law on guns would be adequate for you in the USA

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: meowningstar

we have a law? I would worry about the knife culture in the UK and upper-class-criminality also known as politics or "faaakin caaants" as my friend Stevo likes to say.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Is that sarcasm? Or are you actually saying their is no law?
And knife culture? You mean gang culture?
a reply to: old_god

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Thank you Domo1. Very thought provoking actually.

Media definitely gets every bang for their buck that they can on these stories. It is ridiculous.

BT

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You should know its pointless discussing gun regulation on an American website.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: verylowfrequency
Nice post!

The only question is how do we get the MSM to stop? We can't really step on their First Amendment here in the U.S.

We need some type of proof that would stand up, so they can be prosecuted for culpability or sued by the victims family's.

Yea, if you haven't noticed, people are more about complaining about all of this and less about DOING anything.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Have the psychologist who prescribed the psychotropic drugs each of these people had been prescribed, be tried as an accessory to murder 1 before the fact and this # will come to a screeching stop. Time to stop trying to bend people's minds to conform to some opinion of what is normal and put the psycho's in hospitals designed to keep them and us safe from their psychosis as we did in the old days. Replace pharmacy with electricity and things will return to normal.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

It’s like asking a junkie not to go around dope.

The mad insane mass media will NEVER become disciplined and responsible.
They are is competing, as all materialistic capitalists do, for ratings, money, glory, and to be the top of the bottom.

It’s like putting the toothpaste back into the tube…not gonna happen.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

markmanson.net... relevent article that goes very well with your video OP

According to the FBI, mass shootings (defined as shooting events that kill at least four people) occur on average every two weeks in the United States. Yes, every two weeks. Yet we rarely, if ever, hear about most of them. The reason is because these shootings are easily explainable. In most mass shootings, the crimes occur at a private location and the victims are people close and well-known to the shooter — family members, neighbors, friends. Many of them are attributable to gang violence or illicit criminal activities. Others are a crime of passion. School shootings only account for 4% of all mass shootings and yet they dominate the news media and get the entire country talking about them for weeks on end. There are a few reasons for this: They occur in everyday public locations which are supposed to be safe. The victims are targeted and killed at random. The victims are innocent bystanders and often children. The killers leave behind large amounts of material about themselves for the media to share. The perpetrator and victims are generally upper-middle class, white, and privileged. These shooters know what they are doing. They’re not “crazy.” They don’t just “snap.” Most of them spend months or years planning their massacres. Elliot Rodger had apparently been planning his shooting for over a year. You don’t just show up with a 140-page manifesto and a large stockpile of weapons one day. You work at it for a long time. And you plan not only the violence, but the presentation for the audience, the performance — what they will see from you, what they will hear from you, the reasons why, the message. It’s all very conscious and deliberate. And it works. Their killing sprees are specifically targeted to generate the most fear and uncertainty from the public, because the more fear and uncertainty they generate, the more attention they get. They then use all of the attention as a platform to promote themselves or whatever complaints they may have against society. It’s the Columbine formula. It works. And as Eric Harris pointed out in his journal, it’s not about the guns. It’s about the television. The films. The fame. The revolution. If this sounds like a familiar strategy, that’s because it is.
pretty much the 24 hour news on these people are giving them what they want recognition

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Brilliant post!
I fully agree.... However, if mass killings don't happen anymore, I suspect the PTB will concoct someing else.... Or, more False Flags?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ratings = money

Death, rape, war, drugs, scandals, crisis', disasters, feel good stories, sex, greed, lust, envy, pride, wrath, ya know = money

Any questions?
edit on 28-5-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

We don't have guns but we have knifes, by that I mean the quantity and abundance, propagated through gang culture.

Sure there are guns but knifes are a plenty and there are enough fatalities to back up the statistics however we are still in a far better state than the US.

And yes there was a hint of sarcasm because the law, any law in this day and age is designed to serve those within it's confines, the law makers....take a look at the preposterous sentences we have (greatly skewed).

We are fortunate we don't have the issues the US has but I have seen enough crap in the UK to know it's not getting any better (but it's not getting any worse for now).

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Spot on!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: meowningstar
Sorry but you Americans with your beloved guns actually need stricter laws to live in a safer environment.
I live in the UK and believe that our law on guns would be adequate for you in the USA

Unlike in the UK, we actually have a written constitution. So you gotta change that first.

But, really, you guys should get rid of your monarchy, create some separation between church and state, and abolish state censorship.

All things we took care over 200 years ago.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wherever there is human focus and belief, there is manifestation of that focus and belief.

Thoughts are more powerful then actions.. as they come prior to actions (thought>action>reaction).

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So the News stations took everything he said not to do and and made them the focus of their narratives. and these are the "Trusted New Sources" The ones that nobody believes it until they confirm it. Sad what happened to our country.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

originally posted by: meowningstar

Unlike in the UK, we actually have a written constitution. So you gotta change that first.

But, really, you guys should get rid of your monarchy, create some separation between church and state, and abolish state censorship.

All things we took care over 200 years ago.

LOL, GG AMERICA. UK>US imho.

This video was great, I'm now watching the others. Thanks for sharing OP

ObServant

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: old_god

Where in the uk can you be found 'old god'?

Where I live ( in a old mining town ) knife crime is very rare.
I suppose in the nearby city their is knife crime but its only usually associated with the gangs which operate there.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby
Im not so sure about your comments on our monarchy, the amount of business deals they attract for our country is probably far more than you could imagine..
I would also rather have a monarchy to represent my country than the likes of mcdonalds, coca cola and microsoft which represent yours globally

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad
But how will they further their anti-gun agenda if they don't sensationalize the coverage! They need to keep manufacturing tragedies like this to keep the drum beat of the anti-gun agenda marching forward....

I agree whole heartedly. That's the reason for the bleeding
obsessive news coverage.

I agree with the psychiatrist, but there is, I believe, an AGENDA here,
to take advantage of EVERY SINGLE opportunity to push the anti-gun agenda.

Great post OP.

Rebel 5

edit on 29-5-2014 by rebelv because: syntax

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join