It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watchdogs is released tomorrow :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The graphics are significantly better in Watchdogs than in GTA 5 but for a next-gen console, they're not that impressive. GTA 5 however, I honestly thought my Xbox 360 would die trying to play it, and I have a still working 2005 version of the console. How it was capable of running the graphic density in GTA 5 I'll have no idea. Though, after looking at the side by side comparison of the re-mastered version of GTA 5, the last-gen version now looks awful :L Also, have to agree, I was worrying about GTA 5's driving mechanics before it was released but it turned out being my favorite. Can't wait to trade in the old GTA 5 for the new one. a reply to: InhaleExhale

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Been playing this a fair bit, graphically it is a little disappointing but at the same time some bits are really nice.
The concept is great the game gets old fairly quickly.
I find driving in this really nice (inside car view) apart from the fact you don't seem capable of turning your hear more than 20 degree's left or right which can be frustrating as hell when trying to hack from the car or to look down ally ways etc ...

All in all a fun game with some really nice touches ( love stopping trains and jumping on for quick getaways or putting the bridges up, also the steam pipes in the road are great) but ultimately this game is a GTA clone with some different touches, as always with these games the majority of the time will be spent 'mucking around' and one thing that can get down right irritating is the penalty for killing civilians which half the time is done by accident. Also if your rating is low people will constantly phone the police on you

The phone hacking of randoms gets boring very quickly, you either get there bank details, a conversation (text or vocal), a lead to a package ( which will contain a few bucks) or a crime (which also pop up randomly anyway)
Money is very easy to come by and after a few hours of raiding peoples banks you may have enough to buy the entire clothe wardrobe ( i have already) which brings me to the lame customization of outfits ( which are all exactly the same apart from colour combinations)

After all this i am 50/50 on this game, could of been so much more than it is, yet i do enjoy playing it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join