It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RKWWWW
Not really. Simple logic and basic phsyiscs is all it takes.

Not to mention, the claim that there is no glass at all is outwardly false, it is quite visible on the ground.

You wont see anything about this in an "official" report, because it is a non issue

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

Not to mention, the claim that there is no glass at all is outwardly false, it is quite visible on the ground.

You wont see anything about this in an "official" report, because it is a non issue

Who's making the claim there was no glass at all?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RKWWWW

Who's making the claim there was no glass at all?

The window is GONE. Every last bit of it. No shards, no pieces.
Either he is claiming there is no glass, or he is pointing out the obvious fact that the window is completely broken out.

Either way, it is quite obvious and clear where the window is. Its on the ground next to the BMW.

So, again, this is obviously a non-issue.
edit on 3-6-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Conspiracy gullible, I like that.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Every six months, the IQ of ATS cuts and half and now we get this crap. Can't even get facts straight to start the thread.

Now I am going to point out how pathetic it is that despite all the crying about the MSM, you all play right into it and accuse this man of being crazy, and no one is disturbed by the misogyny and rape mentality of this murder/psychopath.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You wont see anything about this in an "official" report, because it is a non issue.

Exactly. I simply do not get the mentality here at all. Apparently the object is to come up whatever "anomalies" can be contrived from scrutiny of media photos without feeling any need to make logical sense.

What is the point here? There was actually no wreck so they took the glass out of the window? For what reason?
There was a wreck and they took the glass out of the window? Again, why? What possible conspiracy would that be furthering?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RKWWWW

Modern history is replete with mass shootings. Google Charles Starkweather and Charles Whitman, just for starters. Were those manufactured by the Government to promote gun control? Am I expected to believe that all of a sudden those real, regularly occurring events disappeared and were replaced by elaborate, government hoaxes? And what about mass shootings and mass killings in other countries who's government neither has, nor needs, an anti-gun agenda?

I expect you to believe whatever you want to believe. Whatever your intuition tells you is the truth. As long as you have objectively thought about it and considered the alternatives, I'm not going to give you a hard time if you have a different opinion.

Now. Here is what I believe. I believe modern history is far more replete with one on one shootings (one criminal shooting another criminal, for example) than it is with mass shootings. I believe mass shootings are big and noisy and are very easy to blow out of proportion but I believe a lot more people die in smaller shootings that are not reported in national headlines the way mass shootings are. Why? Because they just aren't sensational enough. They aren't emotional enough. People don't feel sorry for dead criminals who got shot in the commission of a crime.

That is to say that if someone is looking for an ideal story that will definitely stir the emotions, they need a certain kind of event. Now, if these events are truly spontaneous, that means the media can't really predict them with any degree of accuracy. They would just have to sit back and wait for them to occur. Now I'm not saying this is definitely not what is happening. Maybe it is. But even if it is, they are exploiting these events to manufacture public opinion.

My point is that the timing is very suspicious (in my opinion, of course).

Consider this. Immediately after 9/11 was the perfect time to talk about new laws. Why? Because the trauma was fresh. The wounds were still open. As time has gone by, people still remember 9/11 but it's nothing like it was the week after it happened. Or even a couple of months later. Would America be as ripe for The Patriot Act today as it was then? No. We have been stuck with it for years because the people who foisted it upon us weren't stupid. They knew our guard was down.

If someone needs a tragedy to exploit, they need a fresh tragedy. Not one from five years ago. The fresh trauma brings back the trauma from 5 years ago the way nothing else can.

Does ANY of this necessarily mean it HAS TO BE staged or faked or whatever you want to call it? Of course not!

HOWEVER, I don't think it can be denied that antigun activists (many of them within the media itself) are seizing upon these events and exploiting them for their agenda. Their weapons are cameras and pens. They know how to make a relatively minor event seem like the worst thing that's ever happened. You know? I mean, I'm not saying it isn't terrible if someone gets killed but the MSM does not make any effort to put these things into perspective when they have an agenda.

edit on 3-6-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

... it is quite obvious and clear where the window is. Its on the ground next to the BMW.

Even if the Jeep was hit from the rear by a car traveling 100mph, there would still be glass shards stuck inside the frame.
Because there were no glass pieces, this proves someone removed the glass beforehand, probably in preparation for bodywork to be done on the Jeep. It indicates the car was pulled from an auto body repair shot and towed to the scene. So, again, this is a smoking gun for manipulation of the crime scene.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
...is there a photo showing damage to the
back of the SUV (besides the glass on the ground) & front end damage
to the BMW?

Photographs of the actual impact point of the two vehicles smashed together are non-existant. Why? Because any photos would show them just pushed together, without any evidence of any type of collision.
edit on 3-6-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

... it is quite obvious and clear where the window is. Its on the ground next to the BMW.

Even if the Jeep was hit from the rear by a car traveling 100mph, there would still be glass shards stuck inside the frame.
Because there were no glass pieces, this proves someone removed the glass beforehand, probably in preparation for bodywork to be done on the Jeep. It indicates the car was pulled from an auto body repair shot and towed to the scene. So, again, this is a smoking gun for manipulation of the crime scene.
thats impossible to say, and claiming itas fact is not only dishonest, it is illogical.

I have seen back winshields fall out in multiple crashes.

I have also seen back windshields shatter when hit by projectiles.

What exactly do you claim the tinted glass on the ground is from?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Yes people died. Liveleak has a video of the victims, I would post a link but I think inappropriate to post here..

Video is call "port arthur police training video part 1"

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Probably from some guy with a bucket full of broken glass who spread it out on the ground.

What exactly do you claim the impact marks high on the back of the jeep are from?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Them windows are boarderless high tempered glass. this glass also has a protection film.

Window is not design to shatter. They have made this glass strong enough to be an actual tailgate window hatch with no frame.

Just throwing this in there.

Also notice the to dents on the roof near the hinges for the tailgate window, Wonder how they occurred its fresh too, as I see no bubbles in the paint work in that area.
edit on 4/6/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/6/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

it indicates the car was pulled from an auto body repair shot and towed to the scene. So, again, this is a smoking gun for manipulation of the crime scene.

Which adds everyone in the body shop to the impossibly huge list of conspirators.

And the tow truck driver. Obama is probably keeping him quiet by threatening to let the air out of his tires.

Probably from some guy with a bucket full of broken glass who spread it out on the ground.

And why wouldn't they, say, just smash the window?

To make it, you know, look like what they wanted it to look like?

Oh, that's right. It wasn't complicated enough staging a fake car chase and running gun battle on the streets of a college town on a Friday night.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

it indicates the car was pulled from an auto body repair shot and towed to the scene. So, again, this is a smoking gun for manipulation of the crime scene.

Which adds everyone in the body shop to the impossibly huge list of conspirators.

And the tow truck driver. Obama is probably keeping him quiet by threatening to let the air out of his tires.

Oh, that's right. It wasn't complicated enough staging a fake car chase and running gun battle on the streets of a college town on a Friday night.

Do you really think anyone would believe a tow truck driver?
Anyone in a bodyshop isn't going to notice either or be believed.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
And I see we've officially gone off the deep end with this one.

Ill leave this to the ranting loonies.

The moment it starts getting claimed that its more likely that some conspirator spread the glass at the scene than the OBVIOUS and LOGICAL explanations, it becomes all too clear whats going on here.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

That's a smoking gun to you, but not to a reasonable person.

I see cars (usually SUVs for some reason) going down the road with the back window out frequently enough that I would check out the possibility that was the case before I started talking "manipulation of the crime scene".
edit on 4-6-2014 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: amraks

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Do you really think anyone would believe a tow truck driver?
Anyone in a bodyshop isn't going to notice either or be believed.

But yet that's the nuts and bolts of investigating a crime. And every year taxi drivers, parcel delivery people and even homeless individuals testify in capital punishment courtroom trials.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Yes it's a non-issue alright, especially with experienced crime scene investigators.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Nothing sez splosion better than dust everywhere.

Watch the Special effects man spread it in Boston.
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join