It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revelations29
Then I actually looked at the videos of the guy. Then I heard about how he killed 3 men supposedly with a knife, which I find very hard to believe.

Why do you find that hard to believe?

+9 more 
posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Starling

Yep.

This thread is a perfect example of the Cancer that has taken over our beloved ATS.

Look at all these posts for crying out loud. You have the Site Owner telling you watch what you talk about on a free thinking website! Offending the families? You know how you offend the families? By not seeking the truth of what happened!

This thread is full of narrow mindedness, straw mans, and the ever so clever "Everything is not a conspiracy" line.

To those people I say this:

I'm not sure what happened. I am not at Liberty at this moment to give a conclusion or a verdict on what happened.

Do you know why I won't just simply say "this is definitely a False Flag for more gun control!" or "this is BS, Not everything is a conspiracy."

It's because I don't have enough evidence to say whether or not this is more then meets the eye.

I ALSO don't' have enough evidence to confirm the original story to be the truth.

Do you get it!?!? When you see something like this. Don't jump to a conclusion like almost everyone in this thread did.

Be patient. Gather evidence from all sides. And make your OWN conclusion.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I find it hard to believe since there reports of more than one suspect in the BMW. Which could mean he was aided in the attack. (and just like Sandy Hook, he could have been the fall guy) The Straw Man you were trying to pull is lazy. You were trying to point out that maybe I thought it was hard to believe because Elliot doesn't look like a killer. (in my mind at least)

At first I thought it was laughable that this little weak minded small man could kill 3 other men with a knife in the same building. But see that's not real evidence is it? That's all just a bunch of crock pot speculation.

Maybe he did kill 3 men with a knife, then killed more with a firearm, all completely un aided and by himself.

Or, maybe was a Manchurian Candidate, programmed to make those videos and programmed to do the killings. And of course programmed to kill himself.

But see, like I said before, there is not enough evidence out there to say what is the truth and what is not.

That mind set, of being patient and absorbing information from both sides, and then collectively coming to your own conclusion seems to have been completely removed from this website.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The Straw Man you were trying to pull is lazy. You were trying to point out that maybe I thought it was hard to believe because Elliot doesn't look like a killer. (in my mind at least)

Oh I get it, asking why you believe something = straw man..

That mind set, of being patient and absorbing information from both sides, and then collectively coming to your own conclusion seems to have been completely removed from this website.

Agreed. See the OP of this thread for a great example of that.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So....after 30 years+ of crazy mass shootings in schools, malls and workplaces across the otherwise lovely USA, where are the enforced gun laws? Seems to me its getting back to its old days when mad violence was REALLY running wild...

Most people are good willed in nature and have no bad intentions. But if you have a mental illness (as with all shooters), your intent might become very different. So, if you were to feel an understanding or even feel sympathy for a psychotic mass murderer, please turn yourself in and get your head checked. Just a suggestion.

+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I dont think you even read OP's post. OP uses words like "seems" and uses sentences like "this thing dosent feel right".

When I read OP's post it did not sound like someone ramming a theory or a belief system down my neck. It did not sound conclusive.

It sounded like a child's curiosity. Which is probably one of the most beautiful things in the world.

Here's the beautiful thing about it:

He provides you with the evidence (not all of course) and leaves you to research the matter for yourself and come to your own conclusion.

Again, I'm not saying the original story is BS, i'm also not saying that its a "conspiracy" (Newspeak term) I'm simply saying that leave no stone unturned.

As far as people making excsuses to not question these types of events in fear of hurting families, well that's really the only way you can shut up and impose a gag order on something like this.

Just like Sandy Hook.

Question everything or don't question anything at all.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Why must people try to find conspiracy when in reality there isn't one , just a messed up kid doing messed up stuff and messing up peoples lives.

Absolutely agree with you ! I was wondering if anyone was seeing this as I was until I read your reply..

A tragic event committed by a troubled individual.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. No conspiracy here, no false flag, not a staged event to take away guns from Americans..

Can't believe some of the stuff I read sometimes.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

originally posted by: tinker9917
Very good looking young man, I can't imagine why he didn't have a girlfriend, unless he was so "off" personality-wise that people really sensed it.

Because people with Aspergers have difficulty creating relationships with anyone.

they don't judge personal space very well and they have a hard time reading social cues correctly...I'm sure he was awkward and gave off a weird vibe because of this....if he couldn't get a girl with his good looks money and great car, then, it must have been obvious that something right with him.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I dont think you even read OP's post. OP uses words like "seems" and uses sentences like "this thing dosent feel right".

Does this quote from the OP prove what you say above and this quote is just one thing like this that is said at various times in this thread.

"The video in which he states he will have his retribution is more staged than anything I have ever seen "

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You know when I read that sentence from OP, I immediately started to agree with everything he said onwards.

I honestly couldn't differentiate between his opinions and mine.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY!

I would expect so in the Conspiracy Forum.

At the very least it is an oddity.

The Batman killing (movie related) has the SANDY HOOK pointed out on a map

Sandy Hook killings...

Santa Barbara killings, Producer of Hunger Games son, the writer of which lives in SANDY HOOK.

They also claimed the last one had Aspergers a non violent condition.
edit on 26-5-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

I haven't followed the latest fakery one damn bit.
This thread just now is the first I've heard of Elliot Rogers.
But if everyone isn't on board by now. And if everyone one
doesn't realise that there is a false reality being created for all
of us. A false reality that is easily manifested thru propaganda in
politics, entertainment, media and every other Bull#### means
available to those in power/ Then we all deserve the false reality
that is being spun for us. Anyone who just believes that this many
maniacs can just ride up out of nowhere over the past five years most
of all. Isn't dealing with a full deck.

How can so many people think that it takes proof to believe the obvious?
edit on Rpm52614v302014u19 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You know when I read that sentence from OP, I immediately started to agree with everything he said onwards.

I honestly couldn't differentiate between his opinions and mine.

Yet your own statement in a previous post was , "Do you get it!?!? When you see something like this. Don't jump to a conclusion like almost everyone in this thread did.

Be patient. Gather evidence from all sides. And make your OWN conclusion."

This isn't getting anywhere. Some people want to think everything is fake, great. Some people want the truth.
You keep thinking everything is fake and I will keep looking for the truth.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Anyone who just believes that this many maniacs can just ride up out of nowhere over the past five years

These few incidents don't even begin to touch on the evil out in the world. Just because things are not in the news doesn't mean they didn't happen.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The biggest truth is literally Above Top Secret. Hoaxes and propaganda is what keeps the conspiracy nuts alive, and thriving like never before I might add. I am glad I am seeking the truth now over the fence where its much greener, while at the same time I can relax and ignore all the "IT HAS TO BE CONSPIRACY BECAUSE OF OPINION"

Logical thinking and reasoning WILL come for these people along with age, just like death.

One thing is reassuring though: No conspiracy nut will ever get off his ass and actually do something unless you are Bill Cooper before he was eternally silenced. The world and life will go on.

edit on 26-5-2014 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Does this quote from the OP prove what you say above and this quote is just one thing like this that is said at various times in this thread.

"The video in which he states he will have his retribution is more staged than anything I have ever seen "
I am saying I felt it was more staged than anything I had seen, I never said this video is staged as a matter of factly, or look at this staged video, I wasn't pushing my opinion on anyone I was just giving my opinion and my thoughts on the subjects, it that wrong?
edit on 26-5-2014 by DEV1L79 because: .

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am seriously mystified by people who think this type of thing can't be real/has to be some sort of staged event. A socially awkward guy, can't get girls, doesn't really have any friends, always on the outside looking in, going insane. Who ever heard of such a thing, right? This obviously must be part of the anti-gun agenda. smh

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
there's another thread on ats called something like This is the face of insanity or This is what insanity looks like.
anyway, there's another video in it, of mr. rodgers, different from the one where he says he's gonna kill people. in the video, he's walking in a park, in a clearing by where he is, he keeps focusing his camera on a manhole sticking up from the ground. the cover is slightly ajar. i wonder if the police checked that out

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: DEV1L79
Of course they would have him on video that is what they do. This thing screams conspiracy.

No it doesn't. It screams , like has happened since time started, someone did something bad to innocent people.

originally posted by: DEV1L79
I think you need to take a good look at the world. People do not do this kind of thing. It just isn't what humans do, if they have so much hate for people they will turn into calculated serial killers, enjoying every kill. Or they will want to have revenge and see the outcome.

I asked earlier and you didn't respond so I will ask again..What planet do you live on where people do not do this kind of thing. Right now, in multiple major citiestownsvillageshouses around the planet someone is being mugged, killed, raped, robbed, shot, murdered. I don't get why it is so hard for you to look at reality and realize that people do bad things on a daily basis.

I work in a pediatric hospital. Spend 1 weekend night in the ER there and you will see 5-10 patients presenting with clear cases or physical or sexual abuse.

originally posted by: DEV1L79Whenever someone goes on one of these mass shootings you know straight away it is fake. and about 90% the person kills themselves to, it is classic MK Ultra.

Wow..how much tinfoil do you wear on a daily basis to ignore the reality of the world?

I don't think you get what I'm saying. I know people do some really bad things, people torture, kill, rape and everything in-between, but people do not go out on mass shootings, psychologically it is not done. Most people would rather die than made to be looked at and pointed at in the street, people feel embarrassed if they discover there zipper is undone or they have put an item of clothing on wrong, it is not human nature to want to make a show of yourself in public in front of strangers. So for someone to go out with a bunch of guns and start shooting people in the street is just poppycock.

If I told you to walk out into the street in just your underwear, you probably wouldn't do it. If I asked you to walk into a crowded street and start shouting racist comments to people you wouldn't do it. People are not programmed to do that.

OK celebrities do make a show of themselves in public but that is for business and a lot of money in a safe environment where they are being loved and worshiped by people, but even they would die of embarrassment if they did something to make everyone stare at them with shock and horror.

Do you understand the kind of mindset it would take to go out in the street with a bunch of guns and start shooting people, on your own, without encouragement or a pep talk, just go out and do it. There are a million other ways you could get revenge on people you hated, you could murder, rape, torture, and a host of other things, the last thing you would do is to go out and start shooting up random people. It is not something people do naturally. When they do this I immediately think fake. They have been either brainwashed to do it and are just on autopilot (which is why they always make such a rubbish job of it) or the whole thing is just made up for the media to push an agenda.

When soldiers go out on the field in war and shoot the enemy they have endured years of training, to do it and they are in a survival war like environment. When a terrorist blows themselves up as a martyr, they have been brainwashed by clever extremists to do so.

edit on 26-5-2014 by DEV1L79 because: ,.,,.

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Why is anyone acting offended towards someone postulating a conspiracy on a conspiracy site? I mean seriously is this not the place to come and put on the tin foil hat for a while and see what current events may have more to them? It doesn't have to mean that there actually is a conspiracy just because we're looking at possibilities.

For example, I personally find it very unusual that the father of one of the victims would get on camera and blame politicians and the NRA for gun violence, instead of just grieving for his son. We have seen this before in the last high profile shooting! With that said I am by no means convinced there is a conspiracy here.....yet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join