It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: neformore

Mass Murder Timelines

Were all these fake too?

Interestingly I bet you would find in all those cases the information was available, nothing was hidden no weird missing info or strange coroner's saying totally nut stuff. Basicly you may have made the case for the conspiracy side

That's exactly what he seems to have done.

It's odd how upset people get when you asks questions about an official story. Any official story.

You'd think the heated emotional posts in threads like these would be from those proposing conspiracies. But that never seems to be the case. It's mostly those defending the official story that get a bit unhinged.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: Psynic
circumstantial evidence of a pre-existing agenda is apparent.

What other evidence are you talking about?

Manipulated murder scenes, for example.
i.dailymail.co.uk...

Notice the position of the bicycle and all the yellow crime scene tape.

i.cbc.ca...!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_620/image.jpg
How does the bicycle get moved, even with crime scene tape on it?

Try that again.

edit on -05:0044145132014-05-31T13:13:44-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

edit on -05:0008145232014-05-31T13:23:08-05:00 by Psynic because: The nightime pictures have no bicycle in them but they will not upload.

CBC news photo is coming up blank with the notice : Access to specific resource is forbidden.

"Forbidden" WTF is that about.

What happens when other people try to download the nightime crimescene photos without bicycle? I can view it but not share it!

That's never happened before.

Maybe it's verbotten to show it to the Americans?
edit on -05:0024145282014-05-31T13:28:24-05:00 by Psynic because: Posting pictures FORBIDDEN!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here it is in a montage of shots.

The view from behind the jeep shows NO BICYCLE the night of the incident.

www.maxresistance.com...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Oh really?

Whats unhinged about proving something wrong?

Tell me - given what I've posted, and demonstrated with that list - why "fake" something that goes back to 1927?

Theres enough evidence there to justify taking peoples guns off them without doing any more. So tell me, where is the conspiracy?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Here it is in a montage of shots.

The view from behind the jeep shows NO BICYCLE the night of the incident.

www.maxresistance.com...

As I mentioned before this is part of the same MO as the Sandy Hook and Boston Marathon "truthers": taking images from the supposedly complicit mainstream media and searching for minor perceived irregularities.

I don't think these photos prove anything. But let's say they do. Look what would have to be the case for this to be true:

If there was no bicycle the night of the incident that means that no bicyclist crashed into the windshield of the vehicle. This means that all the witnesses who claimed to see this are lying and part of the conspiracy. As are the people who photographed the scene. That means that all the LE involved are part of the conspiracy. That means that the ER staff that were on the scene are part of the conspiracy as are everyone at the hospital who admitted and treated the bicyclist. If the individual who reportedly crashed through the windshield is a real person that means not only is he part of the conspiracy but so are his friends and relatives who would no doubt quickly figure out something was amiss. It gives me a headache to think about it.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

No, it just means the murder scene was manipulated.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Oh really?

Whats unhinged about proving something wrong?

Tell me - given what I've posted, and demonstrated with that list - why "fake" something that goes back to 1927?

Theres enough evidence there to justify taking peoples guns off them without doing any more. So tell me, where is the conspiracy?

This is not a logical argument. It's not even the beginning of one.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

All I'm reading from you is that you have no response so you are trying to obfuscate.

How about you answer the question - what's the basis for conspiracy here?
edit on 31/5/14 by neformore because: spelling

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

And if genuine manipulation of the scene occurred that alone is evidence of a conspiracy.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Oh, so in other words you're now saying the bike might have just been moved.

Which could have happened for any number of non-nefarious reasons. Assuming these photos are even being interpreted correctly. There were two bikes that were hit at different locations.

It is difficult to believe that with as many people as are pictured in various photos of the crime scene (including bystanders) that any secretive manipulation of the scene occurred.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

And if genuine manipulation of the scene occurred that alone is evidence of a conspiracy.

Once again, none of you are addressing the bigger picture.

You have multiple witnesses reporting that Rodgers hit a bicyclist who then crashed into his windshield.

There are photos of his vehicle with the windshield caved in.

There are photos of a mangled bike on the street.

What exactly would have been accomplished by any sinister "manipulation" of the bicycle in this crime scene? What is the scenario where that would have furthered any sort of conspiracy such as is being alleged here?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Id like to ask, again:

Can anyone please list the legitimate pieces of evidence in this case that point to a cover up or conspiracy of some sort?

Itd be a lot easier to discuss if we knew which points were actually being used to back the claims.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

The evidence is a gut feeling, don't you know thats rock solid proof.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

its funny, ive posted this same request at least 4 or 5 times now, and cant seem to get anyone to do it.

Perhaps you're right?

I would have thought that people who push an idea so vehemently would have at least a little something to back it up.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Tune in now for a live ats radio discussion on this topic now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Listening and already agreeing

Great show and I had to leave early to sleep.

I hope people in this thread listens to the broadcast when it comes out because It may make you understand how stupid and frankly horrid your views are.
edit on 31-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
Can anyone please list the legitimate pieces of evidence in this case that point to a cover up or conspiracy of some sort?

Try reading the thread.

Now your turn. What evidence do you have that indicates Rodger actually committed these crimes?

Use any forensic, eyewitness, and circumstantial evidence you desire.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

Try reading the thread.

Now your turn. What evidence do you have that indicates Rodger actually committed these crimes?

Use any forensic, eyewitness, and circumstantial evidence you desire.
try again. Can you please list, in one simple post, the evidence that you have supporting a coverup and or conspiracy?

You all claim its abundant, so it shouldnt be that hard.

Heck, im not even saying ill try and dispute them. Id just like to see it.

I have been in this thread from very early onmaking the same request. Why is it that I am met every time with deflection and "reverse onus" (as someone earlier called it) invocations.

The thing is, I havent made a claim as to what I think, other than the idea of total hoax is ridiculous and beyond logic.

As always, the burden of proof is on the accuser. So, if you believe this is a hoax, present your evidence.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Direct evidence:

--At least three witnesses said there were two people in the car.

Circumstantial evidence:

--That loopy unrealistic motive

--Unlikelihood of Rodger's being able to kill three people in his apartment unnoticed.

--Police dispatch tapes indicating some police units were being deliberately kept out the area.

--Reinforced police presence on the streets of Isla Vista that night, as though the police were expecting something.

--An unusually high degree of accuracy measured by the casualty count of a shooter who was driving and shooting at the same time.

--Unnecessary involvement by the Feds, seen only in these highly publicized mass shooting incidents.

--Also the previous mental health 'treatment,' always seen in these types of cases.

--Immediate and heavy push for more gun control.

--Lack of any forensic or eyewitness evidence linking Elliot to the crime.

And if you say this has all been 'debunked,' please provide details on how it has been 'debunked.'

---------------------------

Your turn:

What happened to the back window of the black jeep Elliot allegedly ran into?

The window is GONE. Every last bit of it. No shards, no pieces.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What a kooky coincidence, eh?

Isla Vista witness Sierra Swartz, actress:

i1.ytimg.com...

Boston Marathon witness Sierra Schwartz, who knew Dzhokhar Tsarnaev from Acting class:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-6-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join