It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: cestrup

Keep on searching!

I must admit, I find this Aurora/Sandy Hook/etc conspiracy idea hard to swallow - but I do feel something is off about it all. I dunno if that's ATS tinted spectacles though!

Sometimes I wonder if it just feels off somehow because it's hard to believe that people would commit such terrible acts. I suppose it's natural to hope for an explanation that doesn't come down to the simple fact that some people do utterly crazy things.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

The part that is untrue that your raised is that people are naive for questioning this. I don't have proof of anything else but it's worth a discussion.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: cestrup

So you want everyone to agree with you and go "Ohh they are after our guns...it is all fake, Yes that Father was a bad actor".
It doesn't work like this on ATS people will disagree with you especially when you bring nothing but personal opinion to the table.
My ilk care to explain that eh?.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

Good points. I'm open to being wrong but when my spidey senses go off, I get vigilant!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Righteous indignation is wasted on a conspiracy theory site.

Question everything.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Thing is I saw the video and If I thought he was acting I would say so...he wasn't and If he was he deserved an Oscar.
I don't mind questioning at all it whats makes us human but to question things we look at the evidence subjectively and many are not doing that because they think it is a staged gun grab plot.
So they ignore the facts and just jump to the conclusion that it is all a lie just to feed others whom also don't want their guns taken away.
They know it deep down but they will not admit it.

Oh and just to add ATS isn't just for conspiracy theorists, it is funny that I used to be a conspiracy theory nut and found ATS but after reading about the things I believed and the facts people have shown me all the conspiracies I believed in have been debunked.

When the next mass shooting happens we will see the same thread pop up...just like everytime.
edit on 31-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

If I thought he was acting I would say so...he wasn't and If he was he deserved an Oscar.

Which is it?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Which is what?. I think that quote explains I don't think he is acting.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Which is what?. I think that quote explains I don't think he is acting.

but if he is, he deserves an Oscar.

I been handing actors their props for longer than most people here been alive.

I don't believe he deserves an award.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Okay lets turn that around a bit.

If he is not a good actor wouldn't the people who staged it gotten a better one?.
Also as mass shootings goes this wasn't the biggest If the powers that be wanted to create a false flag wouldn't they have done a bigger job? one with more impact?.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
One curious thing that hasn't been discussed much is the disconnect between how Elliot Rodger's demeanor has been described by friends and acquaintances and how he appears in the videos.

All of the friends, acquaintances and family associates describe Elliot Rodger as nearly nonverbal, nervous and prone to shaking and twitching.

The Elliot Rodger in the videos is none of these things. He's verbal, with a fairly large vocabulary, and seems calm and relaxed.

Now it's true that sometimes performing can hide similar traits. Many stutterers don't stutter when performing a rehearsed speech, for instance. That may be happening here. But it still seems quite a hurdle to leap.

Here's a video of an actress with autism. She's studied and taken classes, but seems much less comfortable on camera than Rodger:

Not sure this observation proves anything. But it's yet another bit of oddness, among all the other bits of oddness, that makes it difficult to fully accept the official story.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Well he was alone when he made the videos...
Also he didn't have autism and he was never diagnosed with Aspergers.
I work with people with both those conditions and not one of them are alike, there are different scales of autism the girl is a very high functioning one others can not communicate nor express themselves very well.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The question that I have for the people that are convinced this, and all other recent events, were fake, a false flag or something manufactured..

Are you really that blind to how humanity has acted over it's history or are you convinced that every horrible act of violence and degradation was committed in the name of the IllumiNSAMasons?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BurningSpearess

While in this case, *I* (basically your average peep) have obviously come to the conclusion that there is less than a 25% chance that the murders were *more* than a very disturbed

Interesting...
I assume you totaled the for and against posts and have done some interesting math... I would like to see it.

In the past I have seen some and read some very disturbing things which turned out to not be what they seemed.

edit on 31-5-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
The question that I have for the people that are convinced this, and all other recent events, were fake, a false flag or something manufactured..

Are you really that blind to how humanity has acted over it's history or are you convinced that every horrible act of violence and degradation was committed in the name of the IllumiNSAMasons?
The act was not necessarily planned and executed by them. However, the media and the reports are manipulated in order to brainwash the people into a certain agenda.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
a reply to: boymonkey74

Righteous indignation is wasted on a conspiracy theory site.

Question everything.

But deny ignorance. The motto of the site.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join