It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: Kali74
No, you are saying we shouldn't discuss certain things, because it might cause someone not so right in the head to do something wrong, correct? At least that is the only way I can interpret "fostering extremism". We might as well shut down the forum altogether if we are to be worried about that.

Anyone participating in or running a forum like this has a moral responsibility to reign in malicious, delusional and unfounded allegations directed at innocent individuals who are the victims of tragedy.

Obama is fair game, the head of the Fed is fair game, David Icke is fair game.

Going after relatives of shooting victims who are exposed and in no way prepared to deal with something like this is wrong as is allowing it to happen. Plain and simple.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BurningSpearess
I'm just wondering how many on this thread have indeed read his manifesto & considered it (without 1st indicating there was a ghost-writer, or planted, etc...). I know it is a LONG read but still, *If* it is genuinely Rodger's account, no reasonable person can discount the disturbed/mentally & emotionally damaged (psych/socio.) individual who emerged early on in life...

No, I haven't. And I don't intend to. I don't completely discount the possibility that it's for real but frankly, my level of trust in TPTB and the people who report the news is such that I simply can't believe what I'm reading without that nagging suspicion in the back of my mind that something is wrong here.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel
You mean people that put themselves in the spotlight? I have known quite a few people murdered, and not a single relative/friend/acquaintance decided to talk to the media, ever, let alone a day or two after. I am supposed to take people that partake in agenda filled press conferences seriously? Instead of you know, doing the normal thing when people you love die, and mourning the loss with the family?

edit on Sat, 31 May 2014 00:43:56 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

On the flip side, I think all you people that buy into the official version, disregarding all the inconsistencies are delusional. You want your illusion of safety so damn bad. It's like some kind of Stockholm syndrome thing going on. Sandy hook, witnesses of at least a second shooter, Aurora theatre same thing. Here, same thing. But they were all lone gunmen. I guess it's less scary to accept the lone gunman theories, than to accept the alternatives.

And another theory is that many conspiracy theorists are afraid of a world that is ultimately out of control where random crap can happen to anyone for no reason. Much safer psychologically to believe in a world where it is possible for humans to control everything even if it is an evil conspiracy.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots
What baseless theory? The official narratives, or the conspiracy theories? Both seem to be just as full of holes, and full of lies. I don't default to official narratives, seeing as how time and time again, the officials have been caught lieing through their teeth. I used to believe authorities over others, but I have changed since then(9-11). As a NYer at the time I gave serious thought to joining the military to get some payback. Fast forward to now, I don't trust them at all.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel
When it comes to humans, there is always a reason. Even if that reason may seem alien to you or I. Sometimes, the reason is that the alphabet agencies encouraged it, even helped it along. They either stop it in time and play the hero, or they don't and justify their jobs.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Illusion of safety? You understand what happens in mass shootings don't you? It's terrifying to think that one day you're just walking up the street on your way to whatever and a mentally ill person just starts shooting. I don't think I'm clinging to any illusion of safety by accepting the reality that these things, sadly, happen.

What alternatives are there? There's several theories as to why someone snaps and goes on a murdering spree. There are thousands of murders a day world-wide, there's wars and all kinds of nasty things that result in loss of life, are those fake too? It's a staged event to take guns away? It's very clearly having the opposite effect. Gun sales are up! By a lot! Is the government, inept at most everything it's involved in, clever enough to stage these false flags yet too stupid to realize they causing the opposite of their goal? Come on.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
A hell of a lot "safer" to assume that a tiny minority randomly snaps, than to think about the alphabet agencies encouraging, facilitating, supplying arms, then after rampages are about done executing the patsies.

Guess they got better than they used to be. They execute them before they can even talk, unlike the "good old days", when the patsies had to be murdered in prison. Now they just shoot them in the back of the head and are content knowing the public will buy that as a suicide.

edit on Sat, 31 May 2014 01:15:52 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Sometimes, the reason is that the alphabet agencies encouraged it, even helped it along.

Yeah, and sometimes they didn't.

To paraphrase something I saw somewhere else tonight: "There’s a big difference between questioning the official narrative and just being really f***ing stupid.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I don't need to believe these events are staged to know that governments and their agencies do horrible things or enable horrible things to happen. However there's no logic to those agencies faking mass shootings.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Who said anything about faking? And also, a whole event doesn't need to be faked to have operatives throw themselves onto the news to spread agendas. Take sandy hook for example. Plenty of dead kids, toss a few fakers into the mix, who is gonna know? Not anyone but people here, who are painted as mentally ill for questioning the official narrative. Personally, I think something did happen there, my cousin's husband works for a guy that had a son that died there. He is still in the area, I find him credible. If he was in on it, he was deep under cover, considering he lived in the area for years, had a business there for years before his son was even born. If it was really evil, like the bible, maybe he got his position by promising his first born to be sacrificed. I don't buy into that kinda nonesense though, and if pops was really like that, I saw no signs.

edit on Sat, 31 May 2014 01:34:53 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Well this thread is about 'crisis actors' why would they need those if it actually happened?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
To fill in the official narrative? To push certain agendas? Snakes hiding in plain sight in the garden so to speak.

edit on Sat, 31 May 2014 01:36:39 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

But if it really happened there would be real witnesses who would say the same things...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I don't need to believe these events are staged to know that governments and their agencies do horrible things or enable horrible things to happen. However there's no logic to those agencies faking mass shootings.

There certainly is logic in the belief that TPTB want excuses for an authoritarian police state. Frankly, I don't have a good theory on how they might have pulled it off but that isn't important. It's enough for me to believe that people who have the intellectual, financial and material resources to stage these kinds of events could possibly find a way if they wanted it badly enough.

I am also skeptical enough to say that I don't know everything and there might be other factors I'm not aware of. It might not have happened the way I think it did. Maybe even the conspiracy theories are wrong and the perpetrators have not even been guessed correctly.

All I will say is that there are too many of these things happening for me to believe they're spontaneous events carried out by a bunch of random lunatics. Maybe I'm wrong,

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
What do you mean? Real witnesses like people that said in the latest there was more than one in the BMW? Real witnesses like in sandy hook that described the gunman way different than Lanza actually was? Real witnesses that described more than one bad guy, and real witnesses that saw someone matching the description on the second gunman running away from the theatre in aurora?

Or do witnesses only count as real, if they relay the official narrative?

edit on Sat, 31 May 2014 01:51:21 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

But all of those have been thoroughly explained or debunked.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

What has been debunked?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

These witness claims of seeing second shooters or cars.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join