It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Are you autistic or are you presuming to know the inner workings of those who have autism? If I thought that autism was actually the root of the problem, as an autistic, I would be among the first to say so...because I'm autistic. I get what you're trying to say but you obviously don't know what autism is. We're more likely to be the type of person to say the incredibly embarrassing but honest remark that nobody would else would say. It's called "theory of the mind". Basically, we have incredible difficulties lying and oftentimes don't see the point of it. In fact, if an autistic kid lies, it's considered progress. LOL. No kidding!

www.autism-help.org...
www.autism.com...

So that clarified, if I thought that autism was the root issue, I'd say so because, honestly, if I felt that members of my specific diagnosis group were killing and traumatizing so many, I couldn't rectify withholding that information out of any sense of protecting myself, my son or my fellow autistics. I just couldn't do that. However, what is required when doing something so monstrous as mass killing--particularly with victims of the most vulnerable group within humanity (children)--that requires a total lack of empathy. That is not what autism is and it's not just my say-so or "a few autistics". It's what the research is saying. When we heard what Lanza had done, my son wept and I fell to my knees. We were both inconsolable for days--even when we weren't displaying it. That's autism.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

Then I am afraid this forum isn't for you
Standard response from those that get challenged for evidence. The motto of ATS is "Deny Ignorance". Not "We dont need evidence". Perhaps you thought you were on GLP?

you obviously haven't done any research on the Batman or Sandy Hook shootings because if you had you would see straight away that they are total hokum
I can pretty much guarantee you that I have done more research on sandy hook than you have, all the way down to speaking with people in the town. Nice try though.

I don't want to go into them as they would veer us off topic, but there are millions of people out there that do believe without doubt that those other incidents were faked or carried out by agents with an agenda (I'm not saying government)
Millions? Care to back that up?

The number of people who believe it is a bit irrelevant, though, until ANYONE provides some evidence to back it up.

I am not saying everything that happens is a conspiracy and lots of bad things do happen in the world from crazed idiots with guns to terrorist attacks, but after a while you start to be able to decipher the real from the fake
Again, this is the standard reply when faced with lack of evidence. "I can decipher what is real and what is not". And again, thats really all ANY of these topics come down to: a few people that think, since things didnt go exactly as they expected, that it MUST be proof of conspiracy.

Sorry, doesnt hold water without evidence.

The link below is a list of mass shootings that have occurred in the USA just in 2014, and I had not even heard of one of them.
So, just to make sure I have this right, your entire claim of conspiracy is based on the fact that the media is reporting about this one?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cocointelpro

Thats because of the previous point which I had mentioned - cultural expectations of the west. The "hot girls" gravitate towards the "alpha male". This standard that isn't replicated in other cultures. Consider locations like India where marriage is arranged, or places like the middle east where there are similar standards. That's not to say that those cultures are correct, but they clearly don't have mass killings or psychotic shooters like you have in western society. This further illustrates my point that this all has to do with culture, not gun control

This is not a phenomenon that is entirely related to America .... whilst reading

the thread I recalled at least three instances which have occurred in the UK

looking them up for verification and dates

# Hungerford Massacre 1989

# Dunblane Massacre 1996

# Whitehaven Massacre 2011

It happens worldwide too (including India!) en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I agree with you and something does seem off. Follow the media narrative and it has the beginnings of something else. You nor myself don't have to wait for proof to feel the need to discuss something that seems off to us. You nor myself really rely on the media for facts. I really agree with you about the media coverage. I'm awaitng something more to surface before I put this in the realm of Sandy Hook or Aurora but it certainly has the beginnings. It makes me wonder if the media and the upper echelon don't have these events scripted into their years at these giant meetings (Bildebergs etc) to shape society into thinking their way or to beta test responses to the scene. I believe they honestly think they're doing our society a good to get to whatever they have in mind for us. Whether it's gun control, thought control, data gathering, etc - I realize this is way off the grid for some but TPTB have been using fake events or conquests/narrative to shape their populace for eons. I don't think that's changed

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEV1L79

Then I am afraid this forum isn't for you, you obviously haven't done any research on the Batman or Sandy Hook shootings because if you had you would see straight away that they are total hokum.

Who are you to say who this forum is for?

I've done far more reading of the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories than I care to admit. It's almost entirely nonsense with quite a bit of what has to be deliberate deception on the part of those claiming hoax.

Deny ignorance.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

So no list of glaring inconsistencies that this event has?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So no list of glaring inconsistencies that this event has?
I wouldnt count on it...this thread is only as long as it is because a certain few are going to great lengths to AVOID posting any such thing.

Its an interesting study in psychology, really.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots
That really is all you can say isn't it, give evidence knowing full well that it is impossible, so you always look like you are coming out on top when no one can give you a smoking gun. You give me evidence that Elliot was driving the car and shooting people, show me a picture or Closed circuit camera image of him doing it. Can you actually show me any evidence that this happened, that Elliot did this? Which says more really, in this modern age of cell phones and CCTV not one picture is captured of him doing it, just one image in a shop which looks totally fake and we never see elliot or anyone get shot.

If you like evidence so much try showing me real evidence that this event even happened apart from a newspaper story.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice
I guess I wasn't clear enough. I was not making the claim that autism was the root issue. I was just trying to make the point ruling out violence merely because someone is autistic is dangerous. It is also dangerous to say that because a few people who were autistic went on a rampage, that autistic people should have their right to defend themselves with tools stripped. I added another paragraph to try and clarify.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I think that's the glaring difference. They are looking to win this debate and we're just trying to have a discussion. It's why we're at wit's end. It goes like this:

CT: "Man, this looks odd"
Defender: "Do you have any proof that it's odd"
CT: "No, it's a little early to have that and I may never have that"
Defender: "Then quit talking about it, I win"

edit on 28-5-2014 by cestrup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: captaintyinknots
That really is all you can say isn't it, give evidence knowing full well that it is impossible, so you always look like you are coming out on top when no one can give you a smoking gun. You give me evidence that Elliot was driving the car and shooting people, show me a picture or Closed circuit camera image of him doing it. Can you actually show me any evidence that this happened, that Elliot did this? Which says more really, in this modern age of cell phones and CCTV not one picture is captured of him doing it, just one image in a shop which looks totally fake and we never see elliot or anyone get shot.

If you like evidence so much try showing me real evidence that this event even happened apart from a newspaper story.

I don't know about you, but to me a pages long confession of the killer is a pretty good proof. Have you read the manifesto? Simple yes or no.

Now you can say it's fake, but then you will have to support this claim because everything indicates it's genuine.
edit on 28-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

That really is all you can say isn't it, give evidence knowing full well that it is impossible, so you always look like you are coming out on top when no one can give you a smoking gun.
I have not asked for a smoking gun once. I have asked for one single piece of evidence. Just one. and I get the same response every time: ATTACK!

You give me evidence that Elliot was driving the car and shooting people, show me a picture or Closed circuit camera image of him doing it.
SO, wait a second here....you have his videos and manifesto, both of which explicitly outline what he wants to do, but you require photo evidence, yet deny and calls for evidence of YOUR claims?

how does that work?

Can you actually show me any evidence that this happened, that Elliot did this?
the manifesto, the videos, the eye witness accounts, the people that knew him....its all widely available. Again, true inquiry does not ignore the things that dont fit into its narrative.

Which says more really, in this modern age of cell phones and CCTV not one picture is captured of him doing it, just one image in a shop which looks totally fake and we never see elliot or anyone get shot.
well, we do know that the police always release videos pertaining to an ongoing investigation.....oh, wait, scratch that.

Again with the "looks totally fake" claim. Based on what, exactly?

Im not the one making outlandish claims here. Burden of proof is on the accuser. If you are going to claim conspiracy, and then refuse requests to back it up, you cant really justify getting upset when people call you out on it.

link   
a reply to: cestrup

We try to have a discussion too.

That's why we ask for something to help us buy your story. It's not really our fault if you fail to provide it.

link   

I am starting to feel left out

You never respond to my post only captain's
I am not asking for evidence, just the inconsistencies of the event that would put it in the same books as 911 Boston or SHE'S
You can go into most SHES threads, we likely share a similar view in thay topic.
Which is why I am asking what you see in this event where we have a damn near confession and video of the killer telling us what he plans on doing.
If anything this is a prime example of the never letting a tragedy go to waste.
But no where near 911 Boston or SHES

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

Devils advocate here: What if it were written by someone else? What if it were used by the media to cut snippets out of and paint Rodgers in any hue they chose? This is purely if this were all a giant scam. So, hypothetically, of course it could be fake and there may be motive to do that.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
Again, true inquiry does not ignore the things that dont fit into its narrative.

I hate to say this, but delusion does. I know people will take offense of this but it's nothing but the textbook definition of delusion.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup

Devils advocate here: What if it were written by someone else? What if it were used by the media to cut snippets out of and paint Rodgers in any hue they chose? This is purely if this were all a giant scam. So, hypothetically, of course it could be fake and there may be motive to do that.

It could be, but anything indicates that it's not.

So since I want the truth as much as you I give more weight to what is the most probable.

That could change if you bring some proofs that this is a fake though.

Also same question as devil, did you read it yes or no?

It seems to me that the first thing a real truth-seeker would do is look at the evidence and thus read the manifesto.
edit on 28-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup

The original was emailed to nearly 30 people. Itd be pretty hard to 'cut snippets' and not get called on it.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well, let's look at this rationally then. How many people would have to be in on the conspiracy for this not to have happened? How many people would have to keep quiet about this or tell lies to keep the secret?

You have all the law enforcement officers involved, all their friends and family, you have all the other girls at the sorority, al their friends and family, you have all the other people who were injured in the rampage, all their friends, all their family, the ER workers, all their friends all their family, all the friends and family of the people who died, everyone who was working at the hospital, all their friends and family, everyone who was at the deli and all their friends and family, all the many people working for the media who covered this, all their friends and family..

And that's just what I can come up with in thirty seconds...

EDIT: For example, the injured were taken to Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital. If that did not actually happen, how could that be kept secret? Everyone who worked there from medical staff down to janitors would have figured out something was wrong.

How do "they" make stuff like this up?
LINK.
edit on 28-5-2014 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Not really - or maybe you are - but some are not. Nobody, including you has anything but heresay to go off of. I've tried to tell you why I feel the way I do. You operate on proof but you're asking for the impossible. I'm not a detective on the case and I haven't even seen anything that empiricallly ties Rodgers to these murders. Much like Lanza. So there's that. A burden of lack of proof, if you will.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join