It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 5point7LS1eeper

Thanks.
I read his little biography yesterday and there were plenty of red flags that indicated the issues with Rodgers very clearly. I honestly don't think that his parents did anything wrong in raising their son. Rodgers clearly had antisocial issues from an early age and seemed to have a strong tendency to over react to even small slights. Basically, Rodgers' idea of maltreatment was overblown. He was without fault in his mind; ergo, anyone who felt he was at fault was the real menace. That narcissism is also exactly why he left such a huge footprint behind. He wanted his picture everywhere, he wanted his videos to be viewed and more. If noone would see Rodgers, the "perfect gentlemen", then we'd all be forced to see Rodgers, the monstrous "alpha male" expressing his dominance and hatred towards us all in one way or the other. Infamy seeker to a t and we can actually blame the media for propagating this one. Rodgers wasn't that intelligent, at least not to me. If he had been more intelligent, he would have been more likely to become a serial killer.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: cestrup

You need to chill out and step away from the computer.

You admit we have not got the facts but you automatically think this is a set up...paranoid?.
Why can't someone go off the rails and shoot people? he was mentally ill, it is obvious from watching his videos, I used to work in the mental health field and can tell If someone is putting it on or lying.
I have read many reports on it from many sources and the only one that thinks this is a set up is this site.

Again step away from the computer and chill out before you lose it.

I never said this was a set up. I said I think the dad is putting on an act. More fallacy from your side. Maybe you should read my posts instead of throwing me in the same bucket of reptilian overlords and hologram planes. I'm not going to lose anything but rather show how shady your tactics are. Sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk but that's what you do, unknowingly perhaps, with your condescending posts that marginalize conspiracy theorists.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think I've got the bulk of the off topic nonsense removed so now let me take a moment to remind you that we attack the post, not the poster.

Any additional off-topic postings will be removed and post bans will be handed out.

Carry on.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Like I have said before that was no act...If it was we should be able to find him on IMDB it was that good.
Is that all your basing your views on? the dad didn't look upset enough?.
Pffft.

I would love for you to meet that guy and you tell him that to his face.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JudgeEden

originally posted by: FlyingFox
After reading halfway thru the threads, I find it hard to believe people think the the "mass-shooting mentality" is abnormal in our society. One simply has to point to video games, Grand Theft Auto in particular, so see that mass-killing is also mass-marketing.

I feel sorry for everyone involved.

Video games have absolutely no part in this. No one kills because they played a video game.

Was that said?

Its a wonder people interpret things in such way and see things they cannot explain but still think its sane.

Yes video games have no part but the poster said its hard to believe so many think the mass shooting mentality is abnormal when we have games that are mass marketed that promote such.

Do you get it?

It wasn't implies that video games were a part or that anyone does or doesn't kill because of them.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Okay, well since you say it wasn't an act I'll just change my mind...

I disagree and I don't believe that man is being sincere. I don't see tears, I see an act. Yes, for right now until more comes out - I think the dad and what he said are bull#. As to meeting him, that's unncessary emotional appeal and more fallacy on your part to try and drive your point home. There's really no point to have added that to your post but that's been your MO lately, so carry on

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

For me it was more about mental illness.

I agree with you about the Batman shooting in Colorado. It's interesting to me because that happened on the first night my son went to work for my brother. Let me back up: I worked for my brother for a few years dispatching for my brother's car service. I was very poor when I did. He paid me a very low wage and my parents helped with my apartment and bills while I helped him. I had paper blinds for the windows and for a very long time I slept on a love seat because I didnt even own a bed. I feel pretty proud of my brother because he was a supervisor of one of the Columbine shooters. His business gave him the opportunity to escape sketchy teenagers. It seems like I remember him telling me that he had to chase these football players out with a bat because they were giving the kid a hard time while he was working there. Those boys were picked on something awful. Any way, when I finally finished working for him I sent an email to the White House because I had serious concerns about how easy it is for people to take advantage of their family members. Particularly disabled family members. I have cerebral palsy and I don't really feel like I was trapped but I could see how easy this mistreatment could occur because there are no laws governing wages. Within a few days of that email the president and the vice president both made a big announcement that THEY WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT FARMER'S CHILDREN being overused, mistreated blah blah. That was enough of hearing about that sort of thing. That was funny. Shortly after that my son went to work for my brother. I tried to talk him out of it but he wouldn't listen. What he did was answer the phone for his car service. He was to work through the night, 6pm to 6 am. The nice part was it was work from home. He came over to my house so I could train him. I got him started and I went to bed and told him, wake me up if you need anything (I had to work my regular job the next day). I woke up and freaked out when the shooter came on the next morning. I looked all through his logs and asked him if he sent a car that way and showed him the news. Didn't phase him any. Scared the crap out of me. My son was born on 9/11, too. I'm always scared of people trying to hurt me and my kids with stupid signs and crap because we have so many. I did email the FBI but they don't contact me back about these things. I didn't think the Colorado shooter looked crazy. He looked like sanity trying to look crazy. Like the dyed orange hair. It looked like he was trying to look crazy. I got that same vibe from Elliot. I'm really sick of that play. It bothers me because I have been diagnosed with mental illness as has my younger son. I could easily see my son's dad calling the police and harrassing my son when he is grown because he has a "history" when really his history is his dad. I don't understand why a murderer isn't just a murderer any more and now they diagnose instead. It's an awful lot of its just an illness. To me, dead is dead. Murder is murder. I wish they'd just do "motive" but it seems they are too lazy to do even that any more. Maybe they'll start doing Nazi gas chambers for crazy people some day.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So what you are actually saying is that you disagree with his message and so forth you decide he is an actor.
Oh please people show grief differently, I thought he was very brave getting up there and saying what he said.

Sorry but If you are basing it all on just a man not crying.....well.
Why not attack his message instead? and not attack a man who has just lost his child.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

A good eye can spot agenda,

Yes let me tell you what that is and how its happened with other shootings.

The agenda is to stop as much discussion by creating legal issues for sites like this by coming on here and throwing around claims of being fake and false this and that without comprehensive reason to say such other than few coincidences and/or inconsistencies that could be widely interpreted differently when taken in.

I am for discussion of any incident and how their might be conspiracy behind it.

When dead children are involved I thinks its wise not say anything that could be taken out of context and try explain my point if I am to make one from as many different perspectives as possible so there less room for misunderstanding

Thats why I ask what do poster mean that the father seemed fake, his reaction, him being a father. so much ambiguity in some comments I wish they were more clear.

With such a delicate subject maybe opinions should be kept out if they cannot be explained how they have come to have that opinion.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Id like to request, one more time, in a civil and direct manner, that someone list any and all evidence that they have that this event is fake and/or a conspiracy.

Thanks.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Only one so far....The Dad is a rubbish actor.
It would be funny If it wasn't so sad

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup

I never said this was a set up. I said I think the dad is putting on an act. .

You wrote:
"I'm with the others who think this is all another experiment with media and crisis actors. They're on to something bigger and setting the stage. This who thing reeks of pure baloney. Of course I could be wrong but my impression is that this is staged."

Sounds to me like you were saying it was a set up. At the very least it's obvious why others concluded this is what you meant.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I think his message was terribly inappropriate considering. I think his delivery was off and seemed like it was NOT genuine and from a guy who just lost his child. He gave a high five for cripes sake walking off the podium. He did this the day after losing his child to a horrible murder spree. The entire scene looked directed IMO.

Now here's the part that's hard for you to understand - I get that you think it was brave and I'm okay with that. I get you think it was REAL. My initial response to watching that video was that it was fake. I'm not claiming to anyone that I'm better at deciphering fakery than anyone else. This is just how I feel and I believe this was ill-timed considering what happened. Those are not real emotions of losing his kid - if he really loved him like he claimed he did and tried to portray. He placed the NRA and congressmen at the apex of his speech and not his son. How can that not be agenda? How can we not at least question all aspects after such a disrespectful speech?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Simple question: is it not totally possible that this man has a personal agenda against guns? Or can it only be a government conspiracy?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Out of context. This is in respect to the dad and that staged speech at the podium. Hence, why I said crisis actors. I believe his speech was an act and not of a grieving father. I've explained why above. Maybe the entire thing was a set up but the part you quoted was in respect to the speech since that's all I've really talked about. I don't have enough evidence to say anything else but I'll never be dumb enough to conclude that what the media tells me equals the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join