It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:30 AM
a reply to: Mikeultra

Eh? so a guy can't stab or batter three people now?.....
They may have been in different rooms or If you have not been in situations like you may get shock which effected them for enough time for the guy to continue killing.
Have you ever seen a mentally ill person go off? I have seen a 6 stone man take down two support workers in a second and then we needed 4 big fellas to restrain him.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:32 AM
a reply to: JudgeEden

Isn't it interesting how the opposition is out in full force?

That was a reply to me,

What exactly are saying I am opposing?

And, as usual, they have absolutely nothing to say. Nothing to contribute. Nothing but tears and accusations.

This post I am replying is great contribution of yours I should say as well

Your post is a pat on the back to a poster that has an opinion or believes the father is acting, in the same post of saying nothing and contributing nothing to the topic at hand you needed to insinuate the opposition(?) is in full force and that the opposition you speak of says nothing and brings accusations.

The funny thing is some will see my point and some wont and all I am doing by asking for clarification of such comments is creating an opposition for those that believe this incident to be a conspiracy of some sort.

I believe that some conspired as soon as the event happened to push their agenda, that is natural anytime anything horrible happens.

I haven't really looked into incident other than A kid went nuts and killed a number of people and that videos and a manifesto is available of him.

I have come across the conspiracy ties that have been brought up on the net to the other couple of shootings and wonder are people saying its fake of some sort giving their opinion based of that or have they something else they want to share.

If I was to say its fake or a portion of the incident has deceit involved with some main figures like parents of victims
I would want to show how could possible come to such a conclusion and certainly wouldn't because because of a few loose connections that could just as likely be coincidence even though I don't believe in the concept, but things do coincide and synchronicity is sometimes uncovered.

Is that synchronicity found when things coincide like numbers of the date of an event reversed or this person wrote a book that lived where this shooting happened etc etc reason enough to call fake or should one try furthering the research in the coincidences and see where it goes before exposing them in a way that so many will interpret in their own way.

I can bet some saw the coincidence brought up with the 3 shootings and were convinced this was a conspiracy but couldn't explain what the conspiracy was and who conspired and what the intended outcome was.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:34 AM
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts
Thanks so much. There I was assuming a conspiracy and it was just a bad link. I will read the article and then decide if there's any truth in it.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:08 PM

originally posted by: tinker9917
Very good looking young man, I can't imagine why he didn't have a girlfriend, unless he was so "off" personality-wise that people really sensed it.

Bingo. Listen to his voice, watch his expressions and what you'll see is what a sociopath looks like. He spoke in a total monotone. Every portrayal of emotion had a forced quality to it. He's very narcissistic. You can hear that in his videos and read it in his "manifesto" aka biography. It's palpable. What is also palpable is that he was so desiring of attention that he made sure that he left a large amount of stuff for people to find after his death. He wanted everybody to know that he was the "true Alpha male" in this world filled with animals as he saw it.

This actually fits Rodgers perfectly, particularly the narcissistic subtype:

Antisocial personality disorder

Bingo, that bingo! I live with women, I grew up with women, I like women. They could smell this guy's # from a mile away. He wouldn't be getting laid, it doesn't work like that. That part seems congruent to me.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:12 PM
Holy. Crap. I leave the site for a few years and when I come back the crazy people have taken over. You guys seriously think that tragedies like this one and Sandy Hook were staged? As a part of some (non-existent) conspiracy by which Obama's gonna swoop in (probably in black helos) and steal all yer guns because, communism?
What the hell has this site sunk to?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:14 PM

originally posted by: Darkmind
Holy. Crap. I leave the site for a few years and when I come back the crazy people have taken over. You guys seriously think that tragedies like this one and Sandy Hook were staged? As a part of some (non-existent) conspiracy by which Obama's gonna swoop in (probably in black helos) and steal all yer guns because, communism?
What the hell has this site sunk to?

Ummmm...this isn't Sandy Hook. That's another story.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:15 PM

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:19 PM

originally posted by: cestrup
a reply to: Darkmind

What happened to you? You come back after a few years with one of the worst strawman fallacies to marginalize everyone who doesn't agree with you in one, swooping post? This site, I agree, has become worse but it's because of posts like yours.

So I'm a bad man for expressing frustrated shock at threads like this one? Bullcrap! A quick look at this thread shows me that people like you have dragged this site down because you have a 'feeling' that the dad of one of the victims is acting.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:24 PM

It is nothing more than the people afraid their guns are going to be taken away so they deny everthing to do with killing sprees and such and just say it is all an act.
Deep down they know this but will not admit it.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:25 PM

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFarts

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Please do not take this above as saying anyone here is delusional, its just a fear I get when I read some comments, I put myself in as many different shoes as I can when reading such comments and see where it could lead if one allows their mind to be influenced by such paranoia no matter if there is truth to it or not.

I on the other hand, am not afraid to say openly that many people in the conspiracy crowd suffer from mild paranoia, schizophrenia, or other various and diverse ailments. Many become so detached from reality after years of browsing such forums and other "alternative news site" that the boundary between reality and wishful fantasy becomes as thin as the critical sense of a deluded mind.

I'm not afraid to said so because, I, myself, suffered from a psychotic break and schizophrenia from spending too much time on these sites. And during all this time I met many others who shared similar stories with me.

It took a long time for me to recover and to regain the ability to distinguish between what objectively happens and what I WISHED to have happened to entertain me because I was bored and looking for the thrill of a conspiracy.

With that experience I can now much more easily see these wishful thoughts for what they are, deconstruct them, and even see their traces in the contributions of others.

Far from me the idea to generalize and say that all ATS is somehow crazy and deluded, but it would be naive to think a significant percentage of the crowd here isn't.

Yes, this all pattern of "shooting spree" --> "people calling for gun control" --> "other people claiming gun control conspiracy" is so commonplace in the US I wonder why you guys are still having the same discussions once again.

Yes this tragedy is real. No the people are not faking anything. No there are not "inconsistencies" in this tragedy, only in the way the media report it and it's perfectly normal since media aren't a monolithic entity. Yes some people will call for gun control and they will have good reasons to do so. Yes pro-gun will be hurt by this and will start to question the whole story because they feel threatened in their rights.

There is nothing new under the sun, just a new iteration, with the same ridiculous claims of false flag, because the touchy subject of gun-control is raised once again.

But if you can't discuss this topic in such cases, when can you? Pro-guns people have to understand that it's only normal that those who are not big fans of guns start to question the rules in place when such shootings happen, in a country where it has become so common it is now seen as a fatality.

Excepted that it's not a fatality and to avoid it in the future it requires a serene atmosphere to discuss it, which most of you are incapable of because you take the subject too personally, and thus the claims of conspiracy and other ridiculous assumptions simply to avoid getting to the heart of the matter.

How will the American society deal with what has now become an infamous particularity of it's culture?

If pro-guns don't want more gun control laws, they have to provide with alternatives, and so far they don't.

So because you had a spat with a couple mental disorders you can speak for everyone who delves into conspiracy theory on this site? I'm not going to even explain how wrong this is. Utter nonsense. These poor diagnosis from the cheap seats are getting rather tiresome. How arrogant are you that you think you can explain the intricasies of each poster who examines unofficial narrative in a few paragraphs?

In short, you don't have to be #ing crazy to think that you're being lied to. Do you pay attention at all? Do you know how many times people in power have been caught in lies? I wonder how many they haven't been caught in... I wonder how much control our media is under.... I wonder what it will take for people like you to get off your pedestal and realize that siding with authority doesn't make you better... WE ARE ALLOWED TO DISCUSS ALL ASPECTS IN A CIVIL MANNER. You're not better than anyone nor are you smarter. You've already shut yourself off to anything but the official story - therefore, you're doing it wrong. You're making the mistake of millions by placing higher value on authority and your trust of them then seeking the truth for yourself.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:27 PM
a reply to: cestrup

You seem to be somewhat angry about this. Not to mention uncivil.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:28 PM

Please just show us any fact that the official story is lies.
Oh and I agree with Spacegoat many here on ATS are suffering from mental health issues.
Just because ATS is a conspiracy site (not really anymore just a site that has them in) doesn't mean everything is a conspiracy.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:33 PM

Am I not allowed to have that "feeling"? Is this not a website to discuss these types of "feelings"? What did your post contribute? You didn't express shock - you instead used fallacy to paint an unpretty picture of conspiracy theorists (as if that's something new). So, what does that do for this thread? How does that relate to the Rodger's boy or anything for that matter?

It's interesting - this new divide of people who will do the authorities' bidding for them. This attack on a culture that doesn't just have a spoon full of the media's gruel and accept it - but rather challenges narratives and asks for proofs instead of just trusting authorities that have constantly lied to us.

But, good boy, young patriot. Here's a big pat on the back for your due dillegence of spewing venom at the mere thought of conspiracy! Atta boy!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:35 PM

originally posted by: cestrup
This is a conspiracy site and it's nice to hear alternative views - not be so dismissive as if this were a CNN blog. If you always side with authority - pardon me, but WTF are you doing here?

The inevitable "what are you doing here?"

You were charging someone else with presenting a straw man argument. You are doing the same thing. Who here is arguing that we should "always side with authority"? How do you reach the conclusion that those you are addressing "always side with authority?" Just because they disagree with your assessment of this event?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:35 PM

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:36 PM
a reply to: boymonkey74

I don't have access to the facts and neither do you. So quit taking narrative as fact and unless you've seen the crime scene - just stop with this "fact check" BS. You've seen just as many as I have - which are next to none outside of the fact he has videos/internet. You're not any more intelligent than anyone else, Mr. Pedestal. In fact, your logic is rather easy to pick away at.

Now, run along - there will be 20 poster in line to start their insults and nitpicking of everything I say. You're at the back of the line now.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:38 PM

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:40 PM

You need to chill out and step away from the computer.

You admit we have not got the facts but you automatically think this is a set up...paranoid?.
Why can't someone go off the rails and shoot people? he was mentally ill, it is obvious from watching his videos, I used to work in the mental health field and can tell If someone is putting it on or lying.
I have read many reports on it from many sources and the only one that thinks this is a set up is this site.

Again step away from the computer and chill out before you lose it.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:42 PM

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:46 PM
a reply to: DEV1L79

1. The Youtube channel and videos he is always the same age and acts like they were just all made back to back.

Whats the question you're asking here?

2. The Facebook Page seems fake, again always the same age (apart from 1 photos when he is younger) It looks like it has just been made and multiple snaps taken (they can doctor the dates on FB).

Again, is there question here?

3. The photo on Facebook with Elliot sitting on a seat with his dad is definitely doctored, just look at the shading and colours on Elliot and his face compared to the other 2 in the picture.

4. Can a less than medium sized slim guy stab and kill 3 men all at the same time in the same apartment without being taken down?

Finally a question you said you wanted ask.

Yes, they would obviously need a knife or another stabbing object to do so.

Where were the other two when the first was being killed and probably screaming out, stabbing is a pretty intimate way to kill someone and can take a lot of time, some people who have been stabbed 20 or more times can still survive, the main cause of death through stabbing is bleeding out which can take time. Why not just shoot them?

How could this info be found if it exists one should ask themselves?

Stabbing can also take 2 seconds to kill a person and some people have been stabbed once and have died quickly.

5. The manifesto he supposedly wrote is screaming anti gun laws. If you read it you can see there is an anti gun thread running all the way through it.

Again what is the question?

6. Why are we seeing this manifesto? Why are we seeing his videos? why is his Facebook page not shut down? This a murder inquiry, but the public has access to Elliots Facebook, Youtube and videos, a manifesto that is police evidence, in any other murder inquiry all his social media would be closed and evidence would be tightly concealed until after the inquest. (they have closed them now that this question has been raised)

Why are other manifestos seen by the public after similar incidents ?

7. The grieving father of one of the victims the next day, coming and doing a press conference for gun control. The majority of the murders were done with knife attacks. it is highly suspicious how Elliot even legally had guns with his mental history and background in California which has the tightest gun control laws in the country. And another thing, there could be reasons for this, but with a name like "Martinez", isn't it odd that the victims father neither looks or sounds the least bit Hispanic?

Finally a question at the end and some logic that there could be reason to have a name as such but not look and sound Hispanic.

No its not odd, Its odd you cant see what you just said and not shake your head.

Lets just say it is odd, what does that lead to?

8. Senator Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut said on Sunday that he wanted to bring back gun-control legislation that was proposed after Sandy Hook but which fell in the Senate.

9. Many eyewitnesses have said there were 2 people in the black BMW. This was the same with Sandy Hook and the Batman shootings were eyewitnesses said they saw multiple murders not just a lone gunman.

Yes and ?

10. The connection between, Colorado Batman shootings, Sandy Hook and this one. Sandy Hook is mentioned in the Batman films with a line saying "See how we can bring it down". Elliot's father worked on the film The Hunger Games, the author of the hunger games lives in Sandy Hook. all just coincidence, all have the agenda for tighter gun control.

Yes and ?

10 Questions.

I counted 7,

3 questions in point 4,

3 questions in point 6 and one question about it being odd having a name and not looking or talking a certain way in point 7.

So there is nothing solid other a few coincidence that have pointed out on the net, has anyone bothered tracing that find bit of evidence that connects the three shootings in such a way to see where the revelation is coming from?

There is conspiracy involved here, I see it as as a group wanting ignorant and easily lead members of society to believe everything negative is connected in some way and there is a group or groups orchestrating these evil events to gain off public misery.

These groups exist, so do the ones I speak of that come to these boards and put ideas of conspiracy by pointing out a few coincidence but not delving into those to see why they synchronize and also how there are inconsistencies in what we are told by authority.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>