It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Museum killer: was he lone wolf or hitman?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thought provoking news from Reuters today in regards to the shooting carried out at the Jewish museum in Brussels, Belgium this weekend :

A gunman who killed three people at Brussels' Jewish Museum was "cold-blooded and very determined", Belgian officials said on Monday, leading some security experts to suggest he may have been a hitman rather than an anti-Semitic 'lone wolf'.

An Israeli couple and a French woman were killed in the shooting in the centre of Brussels on Saturday. A Belgian man remains in critical condition in hospital.

More here : www.reuters.com...

Whats niggles me is that straight away right after the killing and before the 2 other non Isralian victims were reported, this was said :

Israel on Sunday blamed rising anti-Semitism for a Brussels shooting attack which killed three people, including two Israelis, lashing out at Europe for "hypocrisy" in its attitude to the Jewish state.

As officials confirmed the deaths of two Israelis and a French national in Saturday's attack on the Jewish museum in the Belgian capital, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was quick to hail the visiting Pope Francis for his "determined stance" against anti-Semitism.

"We appreciate the pope's determined stance against anti-Semitism, especially in light of the growing hatred of Jews that we are witness to in these days," Netanyahu said, hours ahead of the pontiff's arrival in Israel as part of a three-day Middle East tour.

France's President Francois Hollande said on Sunday there was no doubt about the "anti-Semitic character" of the attack.

"The anti-Semitic character of this act, a shooting in the Jewish museum in Brussels with the intention to kill, is in no doubt," said Hollande, speaking in his southwestern political stronghold of Tulle where he went to vote in the European elections.

More here : www.hurriyetdailynews.com...

And all of this coincidently happening just before the European elections where the extreme right were favourites in certain countries?

Reading deeper into the first link that I have provided, I am more edged towards an organised hit... but then again... I may be wrong?

So ATSers... what do you think...

Sorry this is a bit of a hit and run thread as I am on cooking duty tonight, but looking forward to reading your comments tomorrow.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 26/5/14 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Oh well...

That one died a death didn't it?

Off to the Rodinus trash can it goes then

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. Sorry to any late comers if I don't answer this thread as have taken it out of my preferences, please feel free to U2U me if you have commented.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus
Oh well...

That one died a death didn't it?

Off to the Rodinus trash can it goes then

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. Sorry to any late comers if I don't answer this thread as have taken it out of my preferences, please feel free to U2U me if you have commented.

It's is not interesting enough for the Jew haters here on ATS, your friends like Buster & co would be all over this, if it was Iranians or Palestinians being targeted, but Jews??? No, they are too busy celebrating!!!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Well, I only now saw it. I don't think it died a death I'm thinking no one actually saw it. Might have been the time of day you posted it, and not everyone uses the "myATS" feature as it should be used.

It's a very good and thought provoking thread one in which you bring up some good points. The "very determined" factor could mean it was a hit, or it could mean the dude was a very determined nut job. But your right, after reading the full article it looks just like a hit. He seemed to know exactly who his targets were, went for it and made his escape.

I get sick of hearing about antisemitism - I'm with you on that. If any Jew or Israeli gets killed its always somehow antisemitic, but if anyone else gets killed its nothing.... just another day. I don't think I will ever get how the media tries to spin this crap.

Murder is murder, its all bad, no matter who is killed. Murder is just a bad thing, and some people are just nutty enough to run out and kill folks.

S&F

edit on 27-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: Rodinus

Well, I only now saw it. I don't think it died a death I'm thinking no one actually saw it. Might have been the time of day you posted it, and not everyone uses the "myATS" feature as it should be used.

It's a very good and thought provoking thread one in which you bring up some good points. The "very determined" factor could mean it was a hit, or it could mean the dude was a very determined nut job. But your right, after reading the full article it looks just like a hit. He seemed to know exactly who his targets were, went for it and made his escape.

I get sick of hearing about antisemitism - I'm with you on that. If any Jew or Israeli gets killed its always somehow antisemitic, but if anyone else gets killed its nothing.... just another day. I don't think I will ever get how the media tries to spin this crap.

Murder is murder, its all bad, no matter who is killed. Murder is just a bad thing, and some people are just nutty enough to run out and kill folks.

S&F

Thanks OP for commenting and thanks too to HKP (sorry your name is too long but loved the cartoon when I was a kid)

I tried to be as neutral as possible when I wrote the thread in order to avoid nasty or unsavoury comments from all sides.

Bit pissed off that the thread did not get any attention (even if it was sent out about the time that most people from the USA are getting up and snorting their coffees over their computer screen in reading such material)... (The rest of the world didn't respond either).

However, as this kind of topic is rather sensitive, I can also understand that not many people had the courage to respond.

Thanks to you both for contributing.

And YEP... NO MATTER whi is killed... murder is murder

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 27/5/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Hongkongphooey

Just because someone thinks that Israel is an illegal, war-mongering state who leeches off of US tax payers, doesn't mean that they hate jews. I heard about this shooting but the call for a gun ban wasn't mentioned so it didn't really entice me. There's many threads about people being shot, etc., that many people didn't comment in, but that doesn't make us "anti-Semitic" or a "jew hater". Murder is murder no matter who it is. We're all humans, even though I know many Jewish folk are taught from the Talmud and that they think are the only humans on earth and that the rest of us are goy, or animals.

edit on 27-5-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

top topics

join