It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
In the UK at the minute the media is going crazy over a political party called UKIP (United Kingdom Independence Party) as they got a massive amount of votes in the European election. It is a party that is against Europe and Immigrants. It is a a party that a lot of people deem to be racist. In France the Front National party also got a huge amount of votes they are kind of the same thing as UKIP. In Greece the controversial Syriza movement got a lot of popularity and The Nationalist Anti-immigrant Danish People's party won by a similar margin in Denmark.It is a similar story in Italy, Sweden and Germany.

The whole reason for this is the Islamic elite who rule everything (Not the Jews) don't want the Romanians coming into the country. Romania has recently been allowed to immigrate to EU countries, and they have been coming over in droves. Romanians do not get along with Muslims, they hate each other. So all of a sudden everyone is worried about immigration and the political parties opposed to immigration suddenly get very popular in almost every European country at the same time??.

The Romanians have been getting lots of bad press in the news and media as a whole. But they are no worse than anyone else, yes they have a criminal element but not even a touch on other countries or races. The Romanians are hard working and nice people.

Islam is not a race so you are not racist in saying you do not like Islam, white people, black people and all sorts of other people can be Islamic so don't be scared to show your disapproval of Islam as it is in no way racist. Islam is an ideal, a movement with it's own laws, it's own politics and it's own religion. It is like a political party which governs many countries in the world. They hide behind religion to gain minority rights and un- Islamic countries and grow there community.

The Islamic ruling elite have some of the most powerful people, they manipulate news and media and try to make you hate Jews.

People got sick of Immigration ages ago when the Iraq, Pakistani and Afghanistan people were coming over to their countries and they did not integrate well. That is the people Europe are angry about and don't want in the country, now that the Romanians are coming and threaten the Islamic way the anti-immigration parties are all starting to get into power.

The Romanians are the cats who will get rid of the Rats in your country. But they are being stopped.
edit on 26-5-2014 by DEV1L79 because: spelling

edit on 26-5-2014 by DEV1L79 because: .

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You name specifically, the Romanians, except the Romanians AREN'T mass immigrating to the UK. Thats just government spin to gain grass roots support for withdrawal from the EU.

Yes, the law changed to allow them to immigrate to the UK, if they want. That doesn't automatically follow that they are going to. Yes some are, but its nowhere near a mass immigration like the government and the press wants us to believe. Just as some UK nationals emigrate to other countries each year.

I've been to Romania, a couple of times now, and I can tell you, due to the low taxes, low cost of goods, low cost of living, those who are willing to work and hold down a day-job, have a better quality of life than we do here. Even I would have a better quality of life over there if I was to emigrate there, and I would if I could speak their language. Plus Romanian women tend to be much more attractive than UK ones

The "mass immigration" of Romanians and Bulgarians, is just government/media spin.

Yes foreign immigrants and note, I don't name any particular nation in that statement, are taking SOME UK jobs, but its my observation that they are willing to take the jobs most UK citizens are too hoity-toity to take. UK citizens want to work a 9-5 job behind a desk, pushing papers, earning 40k+, and avoid getting dirty. Finishing up their day with a nice whisky in't pub.

Foreign are willing to take jobs we're rejecting. Bin-wagon jobs, shelf stacking, construction. They aren't afraid to get dirt under their nails, providing it pays them an income. They aren't hoity-toity like Brits, with airs above their means. A friend works personnel for a major chain store in Glasgow. Last year they advertised 5 positions for shelf stacking. I am told that they had zero applicants from UK nationals. Yes this is heresay, I can't verify if its true or not, but I've known him for a long time, so I tend to believe him.

You also name Islam and you call it an "ideal", its not, its a religion. Nothing more, and nothing less. Its a very popular religion, but its still only a religion.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BMorris

You also name Islam and you call it an "ideal", its not, its a religion. Nothing more, and nothing less. Its a very popular religion, but its still only a religion.

It is not jut a religion, religions don't own countries such as Dubai, Egypt, Afghanistan, Pakistan or Jordan. Religions do not dictate laws of the land in a country. Islam is not just religion, it is a political ideal like the Nazi party.

Also it is not as popular as you might think. About 85% of Muslims are from Muslim countries where it is illegal to be a non Muslim, where if you go against Islam you will be beaten, tortured, put in prison or killed. Many other Muslims (in foreign countries) are born into a Muslim family and have no choice of religion they can chose, if they do chose to be non Muslim they will be osterised by friends and family and lose their jobs, their business etc.. Muslim numbers do not show it's popularity as the majority of Muslims have no choice in the matter or are simply born in an Islamic country and don't know anything different.
edit on 26-5-2014 by DEV1L79 because: changed

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So you are claiming that anti-immigration movements in Europe are spurred on by Islamic influences to keep Romanians out of countries like the UK?

Aren't the Romanians considered Gypsies and therefore thought of all over Europe as wandering undesirables and dirty thieves?

I haven't heard of this conspiracy until now, perhaps you could sight some articles illustrating your points? Thanks in advance.

ETA: I'm particularly interested in articles showing the Islam connection and how the Romanians are effective at driving out Islamic people when they move in.
edit on 26-5-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: added last comment

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

originally posted by: DEV1L79
It is a party that is against Europe and Immigrants.

UKIP and other EU-skeptics are NOT against Europe - they are against EU-centralism.
EU-skeptics are also NOT against Immigrants per se, nor are they racist - but they are against the EU's policies.

This election was a protest vote against the centralists disregard for the peoples souvereignty in their respective countries throughout Europe - and in no way about Islam.

You're not going to misuse the people's vote to push your anti-Islam BS.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BMorris

its my observation that they are willing to take the jobs most UK citizens are too hoity-toity to take.

It's hard to believe that there are still real, live human beings who swallow this crap.

Please, do yourself and humanity a service and stop reading the Guardian.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The whole reason for this is the Islamic elite who rule everything (Not the Jews)
haha. Any post suggesting jews rule everything is deemed anti semitic resulting in warnings but its a-ok to claim muslims are ruling over everything? Can an admin or mod please explain? Or is it open season on muslims here at ats?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: BMorris

its my observation that they are willing to take the jobs most UK citizens are too hoity-toity to take.

It's hard to believe that there are still real, live human beings who swallow this crap.

Please, do yourself and humanity a service and stop reading the Guardian.

It's true.

We have a generation of kids who all think they deserve to be rap artists, while people coming here from other countries are just happy to be making a living and paying their way. It's not nonsense, it's fact. Just walk into any unemployment office in this country and you will see it for yourself - thousands of white, British people who DON'T WANT TO WORK.

I could walk into town right now and be in a job tomorrow, I could go to any agency and be earning money this week. But still we have millions of White British people who complain about "people coming here and stealing our jobs!" while they smoke, drink and sit on their lazy fat a** watching Jeremy Kyle.

I know people like this, I know PLENTY of them. They read the tabloid BS and make themselves out to be a victim of "uncontrolled immigration" while doing absolutely nothing to improve their own lives.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sk0rpi0n

The whole reason for this is the Islamic elite who rule everything (Not the Jews)
haha. Any post suggesting jews rule everything is deemed anti semitic resulting in warnings but its a-ok to claim muslims are ruling over everything? Can an admin or mod please explain? Or is it open season on muslims here at ats?

You must be stoned or something, almost every second post on ATS has some kind of anti-Semitic view which doesn't get deleted. The whole conspiracy community has been brainwashed into blaming everything on the Jews this has been done by the Islamic elite, most conspiracy documentaries are made by Islams to make you hate your country and government while also having a pot shot at Jews.
edit on 26-5-2014 by DEV1L79 because: missing letter

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
So you are claiming that anti-immigration movements in Europe are spurred on by Islamic influences to keep Romanians out of countries like the UK?

Aren't the Romanians considered Gypsies and therefore thought of all over Europe as wandering undesirables and dirty thieves?

I haven't heard of this conspiracy until now, perhaps you could sight some articles illustrating your points? Thanks in advance.

ETA: I'm particularly interested in articles showing the Islam connection and how the Romanians are effective at driving out Islamic people when they move in.

There isn't an article or any other writing on the subject, It something I believe. The evidence is there, how cand France, Germany, Sweden, Greece, Austria and the others all vote for anti immigration parties out of the blue all at the same time. Here in the UK it is almost unheard of, but in almost every European country???

The Romanians have just started coming over the Islam elite do not want them here so therefore tighten immigration laws all of a sudden.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BMorris

Foreign are willing to take jobs we're rejecting. Bin-wagon jobs, shelf stacking, construction. They aren't afraid to get dirt under their nails, providing it pays them an income. They aren't hoity-toity like Brits, with airs above their means. A friend works personnel for a major chain store in Glasgow. Last year they advertised 5 positions for shelf stacking. I am told that they had zero applicants from UK nationals. Yes this is heresay, I can't verify if its true or not, but I've known him for a long time, so I tend to believe him.

We have been hearing this same sort of thingn in the states. Americans are not afraid to get a little dirt under their fingernails.....if it pays an income. And most do it anyway, everyday.

Things to consider....

The two child family propaganda that was spewed over the last few decades here has finally had effect. Their are just not enough natives to fill the spots. In 30 years the average children per household has gone from 4 to 1.5.

Mexicans in this country can afford to work cheep because they send the money home, while here living often in group work quarters, where the value is x8 per peso and the peso is then has a multiplication of buying power. In short a few years working for nothing in the states translates to big money back home.

Our government makes it quite attractive for so many that need to work, not to work.

This country was flooded with work immigrants over the last 25 years with the primary goal of scabbing the american worker and the american economy and to flood foreign countries with american money that was being sent home hand over fist in short exporting money that could have circulated back into the local economy. The whole immigrant surge in this country has only benefited cheep skate american and bigger economic interests who claim that the price of employing american citizens was just getting to high.

To make matters worse over the past 30 years most of our industrial base has been shipped overseas. Many blame the government but its really cheep skate manufactures.

Of late many immigrants that were here working have gone home anyway.

edit on 26-5-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Yes, in fact I'll bet all those 200,000+ added to our population every year are hard-working foreigners, all speak and write perfect English, and don't claim any benefits.

It's all our fault.

So that means we need mass immigration.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You don't think it might be because of the Jewish lobbyists and exactly who controls the banking system in the West, but never mind. People think that naming and blaming is something that shouldn't be done, but unless you identify the real manipulators of Western money and who runs the central banks you don't face the truth. Also perhaps common sense should tell you that the ordinary individual, no matter what his religion is not part of the elitist stranglehold on power in the West. This may get a nasty shock with the transfer of financial power into the East, where they have little influence.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

But there are so many pigs in the troff. Sure its the Jews selling us out? Maybe its the god$$ed Saxton interests. Or just basic joe pocket heavy and gold digging money boys of all stripe.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

You don't think it might be because of the Jewish lobbyists and exactly who controls the banking system in the West, but never mind. People think that naming and blaming is something that shouldn't be done, but unless you identify the real manipulators of Western money and who runs the central banks you don't face the truth. Also perhaps common sense should tell you that the ordinary individual, no matter what his religion is not part of the elitist stranglehold on power in the West. This may get a nasty shock with the transfer of financial power into the East, where they have little influence.

Money used to be backed by Gold in most western countries, now it is backed by oil.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Yes, in fact I'll bet all those 200,000+ added to our population every year are hard-working foreigners, all speak and write perfect English, and don't claim any benefits.

It's all our fault.

So that means we need mass immigration.

No, that's not what I said, read my comment again and read the person I was responding to.

Don't try to put words into my mouth because you can't deal with the truth

I've met a lot of people who came here from Poland, who could hardly speak English, and you know what? They were the ones I could call up on a Sat or Sun morning to do and extra shift when the WHITE, BRITISH guy in his 20's didn't turn up for work.

There are a lot of people who do simply come here for a better life, and I can entirely understand that. This is something we should be PROUD OF. People want to actually come here because we have a better country, a better society, it's safer, there's more opportunity...

So tell me, how are all these people coming here and "stealing jobs" if the jobs don't exist? Do they manufacture the jobs they're doing when they arrive?

However much people want to complain about this, it's a fact that these people are coming here and WORKING, so where are those jobs coming from if so many of our own British born young people are out of work?

It's nonsense. Utter nonsense.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Your analysis is comepletely wrong. You are missing the goal completely.

EU sceptic semi-racist parties that now are getting a lot of votes all over Europe is only the reaction of something that has been going on for a long time.

The classic parties like Conservatives, Labor parties, Social Democrats and Liberals have lost contact with their former voters. The working classes no longer exist in the way they did before in many European Countries. People are much more fluid in the way they vote now and often nowadays people make the decision on what party to vote for in the last minute. Many of those who vote for these EU sceptic and often racist parties is marginalized workers.

And since they dont feel like they belong to either the right or the left side of the field, they feel free to vote for these parties that come on as they have a strong agenda, pointing to an external problem. It's not our fault it is the way it is, its someone elses fault.

Factories have moved to Asia and many countries are now moving towards services as opposed to industrial manufacturing or agriculture. France have completely missed the modern train and their agriculture havent been modernized as it should have been. And while all this is happening, the lack of borders and free shipping of goods are causing many companies to go bancrupt. You just can't compete with all the imports.

The idea of free movement is an ideology slowly draining Europe. Builders come in from Poland and Ireland doing work for half the pay. USA have waged wars all over the middle east and it's Europe that have to take care of all refugees. Southern Europe like Italy and Greece are on their knees economically while boats with immigrants and refugees swarm in every day. Some of the "richer" countries still manage, but they cant keep this up in the long run either.

And in the suburbs young immigrants are burning cars and throwing stones at the police. Instead of enjoing free education and try harder to get better jobs.

And while all of this is happening we see these Romanian beggars in the streets, and much like the Jews have suffered, they now take some of the blame for something that is not their fault. While their own country is doing nothing at all to solve the situation.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

There isn't an article or any other writing on the subject, It something I believe. The evidence is there, how cand France, Germany, Sweden, Greece, Austria and the others all vote for anti immigration parties out of the blue all at the same time. Here in the UK it is almost unheard of, but in almost every European country???

The Romanians have just started coming over the Islam elite do not want them here so therefore tighten immigration laws all of a sudden.

Ok, then I would think that you could check out the propaganda of the anti-immigration parties for connections and find out who their biggest contributors and supporters are. Also, research any possible historic conflicts between Romanians and Eastern European Islamic groups.

It sounds like a provable theory you have, but you should try to disprove it as well when you research it. If you can't prove it and you try to disprove it and can't, then there is still the possibility it is true, but that some facts are missing.

edit on 27-5-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: added last line for clarity

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It's nonsense. Utter nonsense.

I agree. It IS nonsense.

Your argument, that is.

Link me to a study that proves - or even suggests - that Britons are fundamentally more lazy and work-shy than other nationalities.

In my experience, people are pretty much the same wherever they hail from. And I should know - I've worked with a variety of nationalities for many years.

Generalising about Britons as "lazy" is just as daft as generalising about immigrants as "hard-working" who come from multiple backgrounds in multiple areas of the world.

So you know a few scumbag Brits who are work-shy, and you know a few hard-working Poles.

Bully for you.

I could say just the opposite.

Your argument is pro-immigrationist propaganda.

It's the kind of thing...oh, I don't know...an employer might say?

Oh, wait a minute!

They were the ones I could call up on a Sat or Sun morning to do and extra shift

There we go.

top topics

join