It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not One More !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Do you see now? How I am attacked...

You were not attacked, you were called out on fabricating the National Rifle Association's stance on gun ownership.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Not one more innocent should die from being unarmed. Not one more person should die because this sick government has violated our second amendment right to keep and bear arms. This has gone too far, our right shall not be infringed any longer!! Stand up people!! We have constitutional rights here, we need to start utilizing our rights.

PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE. People deserve to be able to defend themselves in the moment. Look at the failure England is, they have no right to bear arms, and look at all the people getting killed by clubs, bats, batons, knives, chains, rocks, etc...Its totally sickening.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
There is one thing they can control though that is ammunition and I would pull all 5.56 and 7.62 off the market as well as 9mm and that sir would radically reduce the number of deaths.

What kind of arbitrary nonsense is this? What is the rationale for opting for these three over any other calibers?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Arbitrary nonsense from a country that hasn't had a mass shooting since 1995

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc
It is more the father's fault than any law.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Arbitrary nonsense from a country that hasn't had a mass shooting since 1995

Still did not answer the question.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

These are military calibres for weapons meant for the military which your founding fathers with their 2 round per minute muskets could not conceive of,our country made the decision military weapons shouldn't be in civilian hands,yes there is still violence,yes people still get murderered but there is nowhere in my country I feel unsafe,what about yours?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

These are military calibres for weapons meant for the military which your founding fathers with their 2 round per minute muskets could not conceive of...

The basis of the 2nd Amendment was to ensure that the citizen population has the same access to military style weaponry as they were/are the military and responsible for the defense of their country and property.

...our country made the decision military weapons shouldn't be in civilian hands,yes there is still violence,yes people still get murderered but there is nowhere in my country I feel unsafe,what about yours?

The vast majority of places I go I am not in fear for my life. And stop trying to play it off like nothing happens in Australia:

but the incident highlighted the recent increase in gun crime across major Australian cities including Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide. Source

edit on 27-5-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

(post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

These are military calibres for weapons meant for the military which your founding fathers with their 2 round per minute muskets could not conceive of,our country made the decision military weapons shouldn't be in civilian hands,yes there is still violence,yes people still get murderered but there is nowhere in my country I feel unsafe,what about yours?

Derping pretty hard there.

Replace every 'military' 9mm with a 45 and every 'military' 7.62 with .30-06. Much safer.

While we're at it we'll throw out all those evil 'military' 5.56 (.223) and replace them with a nice .243.

So absurd.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
You should ask yourself, why do I even need to use a gun?

1 - Because we live in a very crime prone area ... lots of break ins ... lots of violence.
2 - Because we have a right to self defense no matter where we live.
3 - Because we are semi-preppers.
4 - Because we like to go to the gun range.

Listen to this fathers voice. Really listen to him. Do you believe in him? ...

To put it bluntly ... NO.

The killer killed 6 people. Three by stabbing. Three by gun. He was mentally unstable. The father of one of the shooting victims immediately comes out and blames guns and says he wants stricter gun control. That's absurd. If you take away peoples rights to own guns, then the only ones with guns will be the criminals, and then crime will go UP, not down.

It may be his grief that is making him speak like he is, not making sense with gun laws. Or it may be his own politics coming out and he's taking an opportunity to get himself in the limelight (he is BIG Hollywood, after all). But either way, he's wrong. And I found it interesting that he immediately tried to politicize this, and he didn't mention mental health issues at all.

edit on 5/27/2014 by FlyersFan because: added 'we'

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguyrighthere

Yes!!! There should be the best rounds in civilians hands more than they should be in the hands of a tyrannical government !!! WTF is going on !!! TV should be outlawed for all the stupidity it is spreading to the globalist educated zombies.
edit on 27-5-2014 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
The American pro-gun advocate is anti-life.
The lives lost mean nothing to them.

Dead wrong dude. Lives ... OUR LIVES ... mean more to us than the lives of the criminals who break into our homes to harm us. Get real.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: voyger2
You should ask yourself, why do I even need to use a gun?

1 - Because we live in a very crime prone area ... lots of break ins ... lots of violence.
2 - Because we have a right to self defense no matter where we live.
3 - Because are semi-preppers.
4 - Because we like to go to the gun range.

Listen to this fathers voice. Really listen to him. Do you believe in him? ...

To put it bluntly ... NO.

The killer killed 6 people. Three by stabbing. Three by gun. He was mentally unstable. The father of one of the shooting victims immediately comes out and blames guns and says he wants stricter gun control. That's absurd. If you take away peoples rights to own guns, then the only ones with guns will be the criminals, and then crime will go UP, not down.

It may be his grief that is making him speak like he is, not making sense with gun laws. Or it may be his own politics coming out and he's taking an opportunity to get himself in the limelight (he is BIG Hollywood, after all). But either way, he's wrong. And I found it interesting that he immediately tried to politicize this, and he didn't mention mental health issues at all.

Thank you!! At least there are still some decent folks out there who can think for themselves.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Jefferton
The American pro-gun advocate is anti-life.
The lives lost mean nothing to them.

Dead wrong dude. Lives ... OUR LIVES ... mean more to us than the lives of the criminals who break into our homes to harm us. Get real.

Well said. Refreshingly simple. Hopefully it creates a profound change in some of these people that wanna hand over their wife and kid to the rapist because, "thats better than being armed and confrontational."

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Do you see now? How I am attacked and others, because I want to address this issue of guns in the wrong hands.

No. You were not attacked. Your notion, mistaken as it turns out, that the NRA wants guns in every hand, was attacked. Not the same thing.

We are no different from the cultures that we go and fight. We sacrifice our children on the alter of Religion and Ideology.

...and what exactly is your point here? ...and your notion that guns should be outlawed isn't ideology? Really?
Religion? Your point is?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Even The NRA President supports guns out of the hands of the mental ill:

LaPierre portrays the proliferation of firearms in American society as a positive development. Declaring his opposition to new regulations on guns in an essay entitled "Stand and Fight," he proclaimed, "We will not surrender. We will not appease. We will buy more guns than ever."[17]

Supports[edit]
Having armed security personnel at schools.[18]
Increasing funds for a stricter and more efficient mental health system, and reform of civil commitment laws to facilitate institutionalization of the mentally ill when necessary.
Creating a computerized universal mental health registry of those adjudicated to be incompetent to help limit gun sales to the mentally ill.
Increasing enforcement of federal laws against and incarceration of violent gang members or felons with guns.
Project Exile and similar programs that mandate severe sentences for all gun crimes especially illegal possession. LaPierre stated "By prosecuting them they prevent the drug dealer, the gang member and the felon from committing the next crime....Leave the good people alone and lock up the bad people and dramatically cut crime."[19]
Opposes[edit]
Universal background checks, as he believes this will lead to a universal gun registry.[18]
The Assault Weapons Ban of 2013 proposed by Senator Feinstein, which would also limit high-capacity magazines.[20]
Any limits on the law-abiding public's access to semi-automatic weapons.[18]
Some gun control laws, the ones which he views as a form of government tyranny: "What people all over the country fear today, is being abandoned by their government. If a tornado hits, if a hurricane hits, if a riot occurs, that they're going to be out there alone, and the only way they will protect themselves, in the cold, in the dark, when they are vulnerable, is with a firearm." There are some laws, however, he supports, such as the ban on gun sales to, or possession by convicted felons or those adjudicated as incompetent or mentally ill.[18]
edit on 27-5-2014 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

link   

Do you see now? How I am attacked and others, because I want to address this issue of guns in the wrong hands.

We are no different from the cultures that we go and fight. We sacrifice our children on the alter of Religion and Ideology.

Ironically, I could say the same thing about you--that you are willing to leave your children defenseless in the face of criminals on the altar of pacifism and liberalism. Do you support the death penalty? Hard labor and life imprisonment for violent criminals?

link   
a reply to: StopThaZionistWorldOrder

I understand that you disagree with the premise that some here are putting forth. I agree with you. But, please, demonizing them isn't going to help change their minds.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: James1982

If you read all my replies you would also see that there are 1.05 guns per capita in the US and that no matter what you do gun deaths will always be a reality in your country its simple mathematics what amuses me is the they are coming for my teddy bear mentality...it doesn't matter if they do you'll always be able to get a gun.

There is one thing they can control though that is ammunition and I would pull all 5.56 and 7.62 off the market as well as 9mm and that sir would radically reduce the number of deaths.

LOL. And what is so magically different between 5.56 that makes it more deadly than 30-30 or 9mm vs .45? That leads me to know that you want to ban something you do not understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join