It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not One More !

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Whoever you are, you're a product of manipulation. Try reading how the presentation of mass murders in the media is actually promoting these, on today' ATS. It's always amazing to me how otherwise intelligent individuals can be manipulated into supporting gun control - Which is part of the overall strategy of the elite to take the away the freedom and wealth of the American people. Wake up before its too late.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: skeptikal1
Wake up before its too late.

He lives in Europe, it is too late.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: skeptikal1
How many assault weapons did it take to overthrow Egypt or the Ukraine?

the power lies with people not guns,if the whole country didn't show up for work they'd give you whatever you want,this is my last post on this thread Im wasting my time on it.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: NavyDoc

No Im not a # expert on guns

And that quote right there is why we get upset with people like you. You don't know squat about guns, but you have the nerve to tell us what we should or shouldn't own

That's frustrating!

Ignorance and probition go hand in hand. If he knew anything he wouldnt be taking the position he is.

This whole circus is the same as when white people feared coc aine caused black men to rape white women. These are the same idiots who drown women to see if they're witches.

The only thing they know is they're afraid.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere
These are the same idiots who drown women to see if they're witches.

Well, only if they weigh less than a duck.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

a reply to: skeptikal1
How many assault weapons did it take to overthrow Egypt or the Ukraine?

the power lies with people not guns,if the whole country didn't show up for work they'd give you whatever you want,this is my last post on this thread Im wasting my time on it.

You know that Egypt fell to military coup in 2011 and 2013, right? So how many 'assault weapons' does the Egyptian military have?

Ukraine is still in flux and is currently occupied by at lest two armed militant bodies as well as what's left of the original Ukrainian military.

What I always like about the 'peaceful revolution' myth is you have to ignore all the people who were brutalized in the buildup. All the people the police and military beat, murdered, tortured, imprisoned. Then you have to ignore that eventually that unarmed group of rebels armed themselves either by taking what they could from the state or by smuggling them in from other nations.

Unarmed revolution is a myth.

Even the oft referenced Ghandi and the movement for Indian independence was not an unarmed one. We just like to dismiss or ignore the armed groups and forget that things like the Rampa Rebellion happened.

(post by MOMof3 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

dafuq?

did i read that right?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Blaming the NRA for this is like blaming the American Automobile Association for a drunk driving accident.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No Im not a # expert on guns

Exactly my point--you wish to ban and regulate things you have no comprehension of.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have no agenda, just an opinion that I wanted to share after seeing that father's outcry.

The gun defenders on the other hand, have what you guys call an agenda I believe. Cause after this thread started to shake established beliefs (the majority at least) threads like these one www.abovetopsecret.com... just popped like corn. One should ask why?

People should be able to detach from objects that are designed to kill at far distance and at incredible rate.

People should't live in a state of War against there country or creating fear one to another.

Maybe is time to fight against the cloud of fear that rules your lives.
Maybe having Guns at will is not the solution but the problem.
You have lived until now in that kind if way and all you have raised is fear, paranoia, terrorism/mass shooting and strict regulations at schools, hospitals, public places etc... Maybe you should give it a try.

People always have the power to change, to start revolutions, it doesn't have to be to throw out government's it could also be to take Guns of the street's.

Real change comes within, from the will of people. It isn't solved with medications, but by actions.

Fight for freedom. fight for the freedom to walk the street's with out fear.

People shouldn't be able to walk with guns on the street's.

As always, there could be exceptions,
At isolated places, for example, with big propriety's to take care, there owners should have a licence to carry ONE gun, and there could be more examples that should be taken in consideration at proper debate time.

But, taking guns of streets that should be big issue for debate and for change. people should think on that instead of throwing rocks at me.
edit on v2014144America/ChicagoWed, 28 May 2014 16:31:15 -05002 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yes I am defeated by your superior intellect and knowlege of guns,no I dont know every nuance or calibre which just makes me stupid and my opinion worthless,I shouldn't have any opinion on the mass murder of innocents because I cant strip and reassemble an Ak 47 blindfolded or get a four inch grouping at 600 yards,no I am not a man because I do not own a firearm,this makes me a left wing liberal retard with of course inferior intellect and of course a small penis...im outa here

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Not shooting a 4 inch group at 600 yards with an AK doesn't mean you are retarded. Thinking that you could shoot a 4 inches group at 600 yards with an AK would make you seem retarded.
just saying.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Thinking that you could shoot a 4 inches group at 600 yards with an AK would make you seem retarded.

Yeah, well, if I use my 30 caliber magazine clip I bet I could.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

As said before. The 2D Amendment is a fundamental right. If by "Agenda" you mean that the 2D Amendment isn't written off, and stays as is, then yes...that is our "Agenda."

But it is also patently obvious that you and those who think like you do also have an "Agenda". You want to strip law abiding citizens, who are not even from your country, of their fundamental rights.

Personally, while I at first had sympathy for the Father originally I no longer do. I see him dancing on the grave of his son promoting his own personal agenda. I just don't care about him anymore, and really don't care for those that would use a tragedy to further repress citizens. This all smacks of the tactics the Nazi's used with the Reichstag fire.
edit on 28-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: spelling

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
I have no agenda, just an opinion that I wanted to share after seeing that father's outcry.

The gun defenders on the other hand, have what you guys call an agenda I believe. Cause after this thread started to shake established beliefs (the majority at least) threads like these one www.abovetopsecret.com... just popped like corn. One should ask why?

Because the Cabot 1911 is a sweet pistol and the forum that thread lives in is the weaponry forum? One should ask why you didn't bother to read that thread, recognize the pistol is nearly $7,500, and the OP was basically bemoaning the fact that it is out of most peoples' price range.

People should be able to detach from objects that are designed to kill at far distance and at incredible rate.

I agree wholeheartedly, which is why I'm anti-government. Those bastards kill more people per second than all my firearms combined have ever killed (I currently stand at zero human shootings, by the way. Just thought you might be interested in that fact. Of course, in your world, anyone can "pop like corn" and become mental ill, grabbing their gun and shooting those around them. I'm glad I don't live in your world because it would suck to apply that twisted logic to life.
-All males better be gelded because you never know when one could pop and go on a raping spree with his wedding tackle always with him.
-All cars need to be destroyed because you never know when a driver will pop and take out a line of children waiting for the school bus.
-All axes need to be destroyed because an axe man could pop and chop up his neighbor's carefully cultivated dogwoods.
-All loose stones and rocks must be cemented down across the Earth lest someone pop and break the windows out of all local buildings.

Maybe is time to fight against the cloud of fear that rules your lives. Maybe having Guns at will is not the solution but the problem. You have lived until now in that kind if way and all you have raised is fear, paranoia, terrorism/mass shooting and strict regulations at schools, hospitals, public places etc... Maybe you should give it a try.

You need to back off the Hollywood movies for awhile. Give the Terantinos, Rodriguezes, and Verhoevens a rest for a bit and watch some movies that depict actual American life instead of this clearly twisted, clearly wrong mental vision you've constructed. While you're at it, start ignoring the liberal, agenda driven mainstream media reports on violence. They'll ALWAYS go straight for the tool used and completely disregard the facts like what type of prescription drug cocktail was the perpetrator using when they went off the deep end. Follow the money trail to determine the reason for that... Hollywood and the American news media are owned and controlled by big Corporate America. I'll tell you flat out, no firearm manufacturer is considered "big corporate America", but every damn pharmaceutical corporation and every food additive and preservative manufacturer, and every GMO crop producer sure as hell is. The level of firearm ownership in America has stayed constant while the spree violence has escalated over the past few decades... Hmmmm, wonder what's changed? Oh yeah, our food is a freaking Frankenstein byproduct and half the nation is on some proven "Murder Drug" downer, upper, or sleeping aid which wasn't even in existence 30 years ago.

Fight for freedom. fight for the freedom to walk the street's with out fear.

This isn't intended to be an insult, but how you take it is entirely your call. From what you've posted in this thread, I do not believe you have any concept of what "freedom" is.

People shouldn't be able to walk with guns on the street's.

As always, there could be exceptions,

At isolated places, for example, with big propriety's to take care, there owners should have a licence to carry ONE gun, and there could be more examples that should be taken in consideration at proper debate time.

But, taking guns of streets that should be big issue for debate and for change. people should think on that instead of throwing rocks at me.

You mean being "allowed" to exercise the Constitutional Right should be "an exception?" This solidifies my belief that you're uninformed on what freedom is.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Personally, (..) for the Father(..) I see him dancing on the grve of his son promoting his own personal agenda. I just don't care about him anymore,

You should be ashamed ^this^ is what people like you are made inside. I could say a lot of things about what you said there.. But I will not.

My «agenda» is to make people think by themselves, instead of eating bs from people like you.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The problem with what you suggest, is that has there ever been any criminal in the entire history of mankind, that did not break the law?

What you are suggesting, is preposterous, as it would punish far more people than it would help. And the reality is this; a criminal does not follow the laws.

If this person who shot all of those people, everyone is ignoring the fact that in addition to shooting three people, before he did that he stabbed and killed 3 people with a knife and then went on a rampage out in the community. Do we now punish the law abiding people to protect them?

What legal justification can you state and show, where a person can have a right and then have that right removed that was once enjoyed by all? It is neither correct, and the act of desperation on the part of a few. And based off of the way the US does laws, it would ultimately end in disaster at worse, and chaos, and then be repealed again.

There was a time when the USA decided to do just that, in fact it has done such twice, and both times it caused more problems and ultimately the first time the very law that was set to stop something was repealed. The first time was Prohibition, where no one in the USA could drink or have alcohol. What that led to was a rise of crime and more chaos, and far greater problems, that in the end the law was repealed. The second one, well lets just say for all of the money spent, it is one of the few times that it ends up being a losing war, and that is the war on drugs. It is going badly and the US federal government has yet to admit that it has lost the war and try something new.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
You mean being "allowed" to exercise the Constitutional Right should be "an exception?" This solidifies my belief that you're uninformed on what freedom is.

In the old days white people had the right to have slaves. It was in the LAW.
NOT ANYMORE!

apply the previous to a reply to: sdcigarpig

edit on v2014145America/ChicagoWed, 28 May 2014 17:05:05 -05002 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

People who utilize tools in a legal and responsible sense cannot think for themselves. That's news to me. You probably buy food in the store, have no idea how it got on your table even other than you bought it. Have you thought about that?

As for the BS line, that is absolutely priceless as once again, when losing the argument/debate, you resort to slander. Or am I correct that you are only stating your opinion? But yet refuse to listen to others opinions.

And as for your "agenda" of making people "think", tackling the 2D Amendment is a dead end road because both sides of the aisle are pretty entrenched...but there are more of us than there is of them...LOL. I happen to like it that way.

If you want to make us think, let's look at Portugal financial crises and what a mess it's in and see if that can be resolved. BTW, I know the US isn't financially rock solid either, but one actual, real life problem at a time.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join