It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not One More !

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

The Senate will be voting to repeal your first amendment right later this year enjoy it while you can.
edit on 28-5-2014 by khnum because: spelling error

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I had my kids and raised them to college. What another woman does is not my business.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And what are you going to do if you can't get your gun or it is not on your hip? Do you have a Plan B or just paralyzed fear?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
And what are you going to do if you can't get your gun or it is not on your hip?

I keep one in my night stand and another downstairs.

You still did not answer my question.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

The Senate will be voting to repeal your first amendment right later this year enjoy it while you can.

They'll have a hard time of it as long as I maintain my 2nd Amendment rights.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

And what of the House of Representatives?

Your lack of understanding on how the United States Congress functions is on par with your understanding of the 2nd Amendment.

edit on 28-5-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yes Boehner will save the day ROLFMAO

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yes Boehner will save the day ROLFMAO

Huh? You do know there is a vote by more than one person in the House, right?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Dude if you think these people represent your interests maybe this isnt the website for you.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Dude if you think these people represent your interests maybe this isnt the website for you.

And if you think the Congress is going to repeal the 1st Amendment then you need to find one a little further out in the deep end.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Ted Cruz has 41 senators lined up,now they just have to sort out the house....back on topic so with developments like this keep the 2nd amendment you may need it all I've been really arguing is that lunatics and criminals shouldn't get guns

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I had my kids and raised them to college. What another woman does is not my business.

But you make it yours when you say she should not own a gun.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Ted Cruz has 41 senators lined up,now they just have to sort out the house....back on topic so with developments like this keep the 2nd amendment you may need it all I've been really arguing is that lunatics and criminals shouldn't get guns

No, that is not how repeal of a Constitutional Amendment works. U.S. civics failure.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

What are you talking about? And even if this were some sort of legitimate inference 41 Senators does not get you a ride on the bus. You do know you need a super majority to alter the Constitution plus 3/4 of all States then need to ratify the proposal.

You should really stick to trying to sort out the high crime rate you have there in Brisbane via local politics as your understanding of United States politics and the Constitution are clearly non-existent.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If you have a criminal record you cant vote,you shouldn't get a gun either,if you dont pass a psychological questionaire like we have here you shouldn't get one either,no you cant restrict calibres after the horse has bolted but you can monitor and regulate who gets 5.56,7.62 and 9mm ammunition and if your not a registered sports shooter,hunter or living on acreage with large animals and feral pests perhaps you dont get that ammunition as you have no reason to have it.

And yet you've never explained to us what makes those calibers extra scary. 9mm is a .38 caliber. Does that mean you would ban .38 caliber revolvers too?

(Here's a hint--all of those are just the diameters of the bullets and bullets of those diameters come in all sorts of cartridges. Yet another example of people wishing to regulate something they are ignorant of.)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

2/3 of both houses then a convention yes I know well they are trying to start the process

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

No Im not a # expert on guns

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

...they are trying to start the process

Trying to start a process is a long way from voting on something and even further off from having it enacted. But nice goal post shift anyway.

How about we stick to the topic which is not your gross ignorance of United States political protocol.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

No Im not a # expert on guns

And that quote right there is why we get upset with people like you. You don't know squat about guns, but you have the nerve to tell us what we should or shouldn't own

That's frustrating!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=17972127]KawRider9[/post

No Im just rehashing what seems to have worked here,I have stated that it may not be tranferable to other societies and that ultimately America has to sort out its own problems which by the looks of it-IT WILL NEVER DO.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join