It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has the CIA taken MH370?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
what the hell has happened? is this to start another war?

extract:

WHAT happened to missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370? Ask the CIA but don’t blame us, says a former Malaysian prime minister.

Dr Mahathir Mohamad wrote in his personal blog today that — with the help of the Boeing’s advanced technology — the CIA or “certain parties” could have hijacked the aircraft remotely.

“It is a waste of time and money to look for debris or oil slick or to listen for “pings” from the black box,” Dr Mahathir said. “This is most likely not an ordinary crash after fuel was exhausted. The plane is somewhere, maybe without MAS markings.

“Someone is hiding something. It is not fair that MAS and Malaysia should take the blame.”

Dr Mahathir, who was Malaysian prime minister from 1981 to 2003, cites a 2006 article on flightglobal.com as the basis for his argument, which states that the CIA could activate an autopilot installed in order to prevent terrorists from taking control of the flight deck by force.

MH370 cia hijacked

wtf.....

edit on 26-5-2014 by freee because: incorrect URL entered, link unsuccessful

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is one of the many possibilities that have been talked about here before. I wouldn't be surprised if it were the case, but:

I prefer the alien theory.

edit on 26-5-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Central Indian Abyss took it, yes.

; a reply to: freee

edit on 26/5/2014 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It could be possible, the article itself relates to a patent being received by Boeing.

According to the patent, which appears to be issued to Boeing's Phantom Works research organisation, the airframer is proposing a system whereby an on-board processor, once activated, disallows pilot inputs and prevents anyone on board from interrupting an emergency landing plan that can be predefined or radioed to the aircraft by airline or government controllers and carried out by the aircraft's guidance and control system. The system has its own power supply.

www.flightglobal.com...

and here is the patent dated 2001,

In an anti-hijacking system for autopilot equipped aircraft, a transceiver communicates with at least one remote guidance facility. A panic button is activated by flight crew in case of hijacking. A manager is coupled to the transceiver and the panic button, as well as existing avionics including the aircraft's master computer and autopilot. Optionally, a relay is coupled between the pilot controls and selected aircraft flight systems. The manager recognizes predetermined override inputs, such as activation of the panic button or receipt of override signals from the remote guidance facility. Responsive to the override input, the manager deactivates on-board control of selected aircraft flight systems and the autopilot system, and directs the autopilot to fly the aircraft to a safe landing. Flight routing and landing instructions are obtained from the remote guidance facility, or by self-evaluating nearby airports in view of the aircraft's position and various preestablished criteria.

www.google.com.au...
edit on 26-5-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I dont prefer the alien theory.... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

however the CIA stealing a plane is so much more plausible.....a reply to: andr3w68

edit on 26-5-2014 by freee because: misspelling

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
OK, and then what? I doubt the CIA took the plane, or hijacked it remotely. The only reason I could see this happening is if it was a threat to our US national security, in which it wasn't. Was that autopilot set to sly the plane around until it ran out of fuel over the ocean (between Australia and Antarctica)? Could be, but if it was CIA, they had a reason for it, to prevent another 9/11. I again seriously doubt this is the case. Seems like MAS and Malaysia are pointing fingers at the US, and I think that one of our potential enemies has something to do with all of this. Remember, US is northern hemisphere, and China, and a handful of other countries, control the southern hemisphere.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: freee
It could have travelled through a dimensional rift caused by the 4.0+ earhtquake in the ceram sea near kuala lampur. They happened within minutes of each other and the Ceram Sea seems close enough by plane.

edit on 26-5-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SixX18

It was an interrupted false flag attack with iranian hijackers. Boeing, Rolls Royce, CIA and many others aware of it...

CIA and Boeing may be hiding information about missing MH370
Former Malaysian PM Dr Mahathir says airplanes like MH370 'don't just disappear'
If the plane failed or have been disabled then 'Boeing must know'
Mahathir said the plane may have had its MAS airline markings removed
The air-sea search out of Perth for debris is a 'waste of time and money'

'Planes don't just disappear': Former Malaysian Prime Minister accuses CIA of covering up what really happened to flight MH370

What would have been the target?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
more like, what WILL be the target?

a reply to: maghun

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: freee

Dr Mahathir Mohamad, is a racist and supremely delusional old guy carved from much the same timber as Mr Robert Mugabe.

Credibility of his opinion IMHO is zero or less.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
dont bash Robert Mugabe...

he managed to make all his people millionaires.. lol

a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SixX18
OK, and then what? I doubt the CIA took the plane, or hijacked it remotely. The only reason I could see this happening is if it was a threat to our US national security, in which it wasn't.

I can see your doubt, I would doubt it too, except that the CIA is capable of anything for their own reasons. As for US national security reasons, we know nothing there. (unless you do, of course) So it's an open question.
edit on 26-5-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't believe for one minute MH370 crashed into the ocean. Where it is or what happened I just do not know.

It didn't take them long to find the upturned hull of the British boat that went missing in the Atlantic but a passenger jet that crashed into the Indian ocean, no debris, nothing.....Rubbish!!

I'm no aviation expert but I would imagine even going as slowly as it could the plane would still hit the water at something probably between 150-200 mph, I would say even at that speed there's going to be some debris when it hit the water at least, If it was going much faster it would probably smash up a lot more. There would be something at least.

I'm still completely baffled that with todays technology these jets don't have some kind or tracking system that can't be disabled on the plane and can still be tracked below radar.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ashpack

I'm still completely baffled that with todays technology these jets don't have some kind or tracking system that can't be disabled on the plane and can still be tracked below radar.

I can't understand why ANY commercial plane can't have a tracker that can't be turned off. This would put an end to such things as missing planes.
As to what happened to MH370? I have no idea. Landed in an airfield somewhere maybe? In a dense forest? In the ocean?

Surely some sort of debris would have shown up by now. Wouldn't it?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What I don't get it why go through all that trouble?

Surely they could get a plane quite easily if they wanted one, for a false flag and stick the MA decals on

I kinda swing for the kidnapp of those engineers theory if anything...,or aliens

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Malaysian prime minister must be a member.

Another theory to explore.

The Conspiracy that just keeps on giving.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer
What I don't get it why go through all that trouble?

Surely they could get a plane quite easily if they wanted one, for a false flag and stick the MA decals on

(1)That begs the questions, have they done it before?

(2) For a false flag, or if the taking of the plane itself, is a false flag?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
He blamed CIA; Boeing; and Ribbeck Law Firm, Lakeshore Dr., Chicago, IL. Ribbeck Law was just slapped down by a judge in Cook Co. for filing suits pre-client representation to be the first on board with the law suits. no pun intended. I mean they file go gets clients later. International ambulance chasers here folks.

As far as Boeing, he claims they can remotely take control of all their planes and did so in the case. (9/11?)

As for the CIA, maybe this was preemptive because at 82,I am sure he is about to have a heart attack.

edit on 26-5-2014 by sirjunlegun because: Boeing CIA comments

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There isn't a person here that would want to know what really happened to this flight.

Trust me, you don't want to know.

That said, any theory will do for now.... At least as long as it remains an unsolved mystery.

Don't go too deep in the rabbit hole for this one, wait for the "official" story... Maybe even a movie.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The engineers on board,and Freescale, and that patent….

It's obvious, I think, at this point….
Tetra

top topics

<<   2 >>

join