It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Greetings everybody,

I discovered this place while looking for information of the top secret nature. I have since been lurking for a bit and I finally decided to make an account. I am typically on fri-mon 00-08 EST.

There arent many things that you need to know about me and if you do, I will tell you. I hope to talk to you all soon.

-Divin3

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Hello Divin3F3nrus!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Rule #1: Never Forget to Have Fun!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Divin3F3nrus

First rule of fight club, DON'T TALK ABOUT...

wait...

Dammit, wrong script...

*ahem*

Welcome to the wooorld of tomorrow!!!

Enjoy your time aboard the good ship ATS. We have potatoes. Oh gods, the potatoes.

*shrivels into a fetal position rocking to and cross in the corner*

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Welcome aboard the good ship ATS me hearty...

Enjoy.

Here is your tin foil pirate hat :

A member will be along shortly with your blue and red medication.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 26/5/14 by Rodinus because: Red I meant...

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ats .. happy hour starts at 1700 b.y.o.b ..

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Divin3F3nrus
I discovered this place while looking for information of the top secret nature.

Awesome

Since you're a newish lurker, some of the things you'll see being discussed at this fine establishment.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

lol thats funny. I have seen a few threads on here that were kind of weird for my taste but hey, to each his own. I actually came on here looking for info on the "virginia boys" and stayed because you guys were so helpful. I have since spent the bulk of my 32 hours or so lurking in the cryptozoology section, 9/11 conspiracy section, weapons, current events and survival. I guess that sort of tells you what I am into. I look forward to getting my score up so I can start threads and learn a lot more/offer the coolio information that I have (not much, but there is some.)

-Divin3

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Divin3F3nrus

Glad you joined us

Have a fruit cheesecake

Enjoy your stay -nat

new topics

top topics

join