It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO files... Mutilations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I knew this has existed/going on for sometime now but not to the degree that was shown on TV tonight. I was taken by surprise as to how many that have taken place here in the US, and not be reported as such (news media)
Are there any other ATS'ers From around the world with any information on the Same or lack of information of these events?

I have seen lots of the stories related to Aliens that need this form of life substance to feed off the nutrients of blood etc....

Knowing this, I ask the question, if this type of Specie/Aliens are a part of our Goverment, and for us to agree with this type of requirment for them, to survive, Why is it that they just don't purchase these cattle and harbor them in these underground basis in order to prevent us from asking that question... Or are we dealing with a rouge the type of Alien?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Probably because the Aliens are just using an existing infrastructure, there is really no need to create an underground bases to hold them. Inaddition cattle deaths can be chocked up to numorous things and gives a good smoke screen.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Sigma, I agree, A smoke screen! But to what purpose? Short of seeing what is obvious for those that haven't.. its a good ploy.

With what has been made for us to realize, ie: all sightings, or a unexplained event, related to a Mutilation, tends for me to believe, we have really no control, or do we?

new topics

join