It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese horror: Two pop idols attacked by saw-wielding man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The members of the pop group, Rina Kawaei 19, and Anna Iriyama 18, were brutally attacked at a fan event in Takizawa, the company behind Japan’s idol group, AKS, said in a statement on its website.

The attacker, a 24 year old man, was waiting in line with hundreds of other fans, but suddenly he took out a 50-cm saw and started swinging it, Mainichi reported. The group’s staff member who was also injured, was protecting the girls and tried to stop the attacker.

RT News

Are psychotic killings on the upswing? What in the world is going on?!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Japanese idol group AKB48, consisting of 140 girls

AKB48 caught my attention, if anyone interested in gematria or numerology could comment?
and 140 girls is weird, thats a HUGE supergroup! Are all these girls idolized? In a culture of little emotional release, creating obsessions seems incredibly dangerous!

The article also mentions how the publicity company feels the trust between fans and performers was broken.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I definitely agree that psychotic killings are rising. I'm not sure exactly what is causing it. Possibly the loss of morals in our world? The fact that as a whole we hate God and everything he stands for?
edit on 25-5-2014 by lobograndemalo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lobograndemalo

"as a whole" is a big part of this.
collectivism is bringing this country to its knees, physically and spiritually. We need to remember the individuals of the collective, not the singularity as a whole. Great point.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lobograndemalo
I definitely agree that psychotic killings are rising. I'm not sure exactly what is causing it. Possibly the loss of morals in our world? The fact that as a whole we hate God and everything he stands for?

I recently had this conversation about a perceived increase in psychotic release killings and suicide killings in families. Even governments have stepped way beyond the protection of diplomacy in their quest for increased power and resources, which has offset the rules and balances that superpower competitors have traditionally relied on to avoid escalation.

I will agree that it appears to be related to Satan's superior gains mentioned in the last days prophecies. I was a priest for thirty years, during which time I had some memorable contact with shadow people (demons) and indirect influences that obviously sponsored the nature of evil. I had the talent of recognizing the signature methodologies of demonic subtleties through the behaviors of people. I was lead to believe that Hollywood, music and the entire media industry had become a spiritual medium of great influence on the human psyche.

edit on 26-5-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

Ya I'm a little nuts in that aspect. I personally believe the world elites are worshiping Lucifer, and I believe he is commanding his demons/followers in unison with the world leaders/elites.

new topics

top topics

join