It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there such a thing as self defense?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: teachtaire
You were incapacitated ,you were not responsable and you won. Sue the flatulant idiot since he has admitted in court he is the cause of your injury.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There are ATS'rs here that can get a copy of your report with a bit of digging....There is no reason you couldn't have gotten the report by now. Even after a few days. The only reason is you don't want it. Don't pretend youre going to. You could've, you didn't and aren't.

With all that you explained (without the reported statement of the incident)...I'd have to say youre with-holding pertinent facts that show you in an unfavorable light.

The prisons are filled with people screaming "I didn't do it! It was self defense! I was framed!".

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Then they should give me a frigging copy don't you think?

Seriously, I'd appreciate one.

Please and thank you.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Do you have a lawyer yet??
Sounds like you have pub defender and they will have a copy and they should be able to give it to you no problem.
I have been through the process and it did not take long at all to get that report. You should def have it before or at the very latest your first court appearance

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Calm down sir. We're on your side. The key negative is "they" you are using. There are internet means to get anyones criminal "record", stats, convictions etc and the like.

I would be trying to get it from another source. Look...even if you hire a private detective for a hour...he/she could prob. get it. Of course "they" arent giving it up. But the files exist in a common location for all files. And someway, somehow, by some-one...they can get to them.

Im surprised your attorney has already gone that route to get them for you. Maybe get a different attorney who can for you...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join