It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad ass lady stabs two dogs to death in attack.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
First off I would like to state that just because the dogs were pit bulls is not indicative of a predetermined violent nature. I have had the fortune of knowing many pit bulls who were the most amazing friendly dogs you could ever hope to encounter.

Ok, to the point,

This awesome lady who happens to walk her dogs with a filet knife in her pocket (I'm in love all ready).

A woman used a filet knife to kill two pit bulls that got out of a yard while she was walking her dogs in a Southern California desert city. Debbie Duran and a friend were walking her three German shepherds on Wednesday in Apple Valley when she said a pit bull charged them and began attacking her friend and her dog, Jodie. Another pit bull ran up seconds later.

In my opinion this is a broad who is prepared for **** to go down. I carry around an auto opener combat knife, but a run of the mill butcher block filet knife has a certain raw violent attachment to it that i find very sexy.

"She's just here stabbing like a wild, mad lady," Suggs said. "I can't even reach in to get the dog because she's swinging the knife." Suggs acknowledged that her pit bulls got loose through an open garage, but she believes Duran overreacted. "This lady was walking around, I think, with the intent to kill the dog," Suggs said. "Who walks around with a butcher knife? We all walk our dogs around here."

snip

This reminds me of an adage from the recently retired General Mattis. " Have a plan to kill every one you meet."

I don't know about anyone else, but I want this lady to have my babies.

Source: NBC News
edit on 5/26/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: inappropriate content removed

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yeah common sense tells me if an animal is attacking me (or MY animals) then I will kill to protect myself and what I consider part of my family.

The owner of the two dogs that got stabbed to death should have done a better job of keeping them secure IMO.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't think there's anything cool about someone killing dogs.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though since she owns gsd's.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

broad
Word for a woman. Less respectable than lady but much more respectable than bitch.

www.urbandictionary.com...

Maybe you could call her something else.

I say good job lady of defending yourself and friend, very sad the dogs were allowed to run free and died because of it.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
I don't think there's anything cool about someone killing dogs.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though since she owns gsd's.

I really doubt any woman would attack two pits with a little knife unless it was REALLY necessary.
edit on 25-5-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Great story...OP's sundial is at high noon over this one

Yeah but walking around with a butcher knife is a bit edgy...why not just open carry?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Maybe I'm not concerned about other people being offended by groups of letters on a screen.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Man the owner had to watch his dogs get stabbed? That has to suck.
It's a shame the dogs had to die.. but they did attack so I guess she did what she had to do

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have been attacked and beaten by gangs, more than once. I do not leave home without a knife handy. I could legally carry a gun, but I really don't want to kill a person. A knife is generally sufficient to back out of a pinch. By the way, the sweetest dog I've ever owned was a pit bull. They are not a violent breed, based on personal experience. A chihuahua has a more foul temper. The problem with pits is the extreme power of their jaws. If one bites you, it is going to hurt. If you are going to own a pit, raise it to have manners.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It wasn't a little knife....

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Pit bulls are inherently violent and instinctively viscious dogs. You can blab all day about how sweet they are, but you're playing with fire. Destroy All Monsters!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Great story...OP's sundial is at high noon over this one

Yeah but walking around with a butcher knife is a bit edgy...why not just open carry?

a filet knife

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Maybe I'm not concerned about other people being offended by groups of letters on a screen.

Well you sound like you admire her so I don't see why you need use a degrading term for her.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

That is bs. I have one and she wouldn't a fly, she is a horrible guard dog as she is your best friend as soon she meets you.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
It wasn't a little knife....

I guess a fillet knife in my hand would feel small against 2 dogs. I have had a Pitbull attack me but the owner stopped it just in time, it is terrifying.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It is terrifying if any dog attacks you, regardless of what breed it is.
A lab coming at you with teeth shown is pretty damn scary too.
Was a door to door salesmen, have been chased out of the yard by them all.
edit on thSun, 25 May 2014 19:04:07 -0500America/Chicago520140780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Any dog with a soft mouth (gun dogs) are usually soft as # i.e a springer or cocker spaniel.

Anyhting that can kill with it's jaw is nothing but a weapon depending on it's form of the day. And so you can say how nice pitbulls are until you're blue in the face but at the end of the day I'd rather be living in a street full of spaniels than pits.

Saying other wise especially if you have a family reaks of Darwinism and liveleak material.
edit on 25-5-2014 by michaelmcclen because: spelling and grammar

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm surprised a fillet knife did it.....It's a bit 'bendy' to say the least.....
Sad story for all concerned at the end of the day. I could use the quote "it's not guns that kill people, it's people who kill people" I could apply the same thing replacing guns with dogs.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

I would argue. I will "blab." They are not inherently violent. They are inherently tough as all hell. Anyone who trains a pit to be violent deserves to be beaten snotless.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This seems like it might have been premeditated.

This lady may not have gone out with the intention
to do harm, but I'll bet when those dogs attacked
she wasn't actually surprised.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join