It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sub Focus - Tidal Wave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Yes..... To me is esoteric..

FP
edit on 25-5-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FirePiston
www.youtube.com...

FP

I was obsessed with this tune when it first came out.

I must have listened to it 100 times, havnt for a while thanks for the reminder!!!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

originally posted by: FirePiston
www.youtube.com...

FP

I was obsessed with this tune when it first came out.

I must have listened to it 100 times, havnt for a while thanks for the reminder!!!

Me too! It has been a few months since I first have, and heard it again, hooked again.
Fp

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Try this one on for size

caution: may cause a minor amount of arm char raving.
edit on b0606440 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am not offending your taste in music in any way, but Sub Focus, along side DJ Fresh, and probably many more to come, are the biggest sell outs in music in recent times.

Sub Focus used to be a very good and very respectable drum n bass producer. His first self titled album is a stand out in my eyes, although it it did have a very small hint of commercial music in it. However, as soon as he saw how much money and popularity DJ Fresh was making with his massive sell out music ("Louder" and "DIbby Sound" to name a few) Sub Focus jumped on the band wagon.

I am no way intending to offend anyone who likes commercial, mainstream music. It just pains me to see someone who had such a good talent in the DnB scene, sell out in such a way.

DJ fresh is the biggest culprit in all of this. His latest music (and his stupid new hair) are nowhere near what he used to claim "he was about"

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
They didn't sell out they got bigger contracts and earned more money. You might as well stay in the same position in your job and not get a promotion or pay rise, because if you did then you would be selling out.

One thing producers want to do is make their music appeal to more people, they make more money that way and get a better response. as well as getting better equipment and studio time paid for by the label.

originally posted by: brace22
I am not offending your taste in music in any way, but Sub Focus, along side DJ Fresh, and probably many more to come, are the biggest sell outs in music in recent times.

Sub Focus used to be a very good and very respectable drum n bass producer. His first self titled album is a stand out in my eyes, although it it did have a very small hint of commercial music in it. However, as soon as he saw how much money and popularity DJ Fresh was making with his massive sell out music ("Louder" and "DIbby Sound" to name a few) Sub Focus jumped on the band wagon.

I am no way intending to offend anyone who likes commercial, mainstream music. It just pains me to see someone who had such a good talent in the DnB scene, sell out in such a way.

DJ fresh is the biggest culprit in all of this. His latest music (and his stupid new hair) are nowhere near what he used to claim "he was about"

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

Try this one on for size

caution: may cause a minor amount of arm char raving.

Oh dang I like! Its hyper fast!

Fp

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: brace22

You cant make a career just making hits on youtube. You have to go further.
Firepiston

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If you make music to make money, then in my eyes, you are not in it for the right reasons.

top topics

join