It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vortiki

Woa ,no respect for a former client state huh?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

If you aren't willing to take the associated press and you'll toss it at face value...where DO you get your news from??

Most sources you can find anywhere in the English speaking world to quote are taking THEIR copy from Reuters, Associated Press and a couple lesser known services? (A few actually have physical reporters on payroll in bureau offices around the globe..but precious few left)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

There's also the other explanation.

E - He is exactly what it says on the box. A fanatic religious fundamentalist and near-dictator of a country, and who has an intrinsic, ideological, internally-driven hatred and is leading his country to act on it.

You mean he's just like every other Islamist?

I've met several, I've even worked for them; They don't give a flying rat's arse about anything, but their moronic religion. They treat everyone like garbage, and walk around with a "holier than thou" attitude that makes me wanna throw-up.

You want to know why Islam is always being persecuted? It's because they're violent, biased, sexist, a-holes and they're all the same.

Sure other religions have done violent things in the past, but that was during the dark ages. Islam is the only religion I know of that STILL insists on killing people because of their religious beliefs. You don't see any Mormons blowing themselves up in the name of Jehovah.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Woa ,no respect for a former client state huh?

It's no big secret that I dislike everything to do with the culture and people. It's not based on bias propaganda though, it's based on the decent amount of them I've met here, states-side. If they act the way they do here, I can only imagine the nasty, horrible things they do back home.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki

originally posted by: mbkennel

There's also the other explanation.

E - He is exactly what it says on the box. A fanatic religious fundamentalist and near-dictator of a country, and who has an intrinsic, ideological, internally-driven hatred and is leading his country to act on it.

You mean he's just like every other Islamist?

I've met several, I've even worked for them; They don't give a flying rat's arse about anything, but their moronic religion. They treat everyone like garbage, and walk around with a "holier than thou" attitude that makes me wanna throw-up.

You want to know why Islam is always being persecuted? It's because they're violent, biased, sexist, a-holes and they're all the same.

Sure other religions have done violent things in the past, but that was during the dark ages. Islam is the only religion I know of that STILL insists on killing people because of their religious beliefs. You don't see any Mormons blowing themselves up in the name of Jehovah.

Its not the religion but the people using it to control others. Islam is no different than anu other religion and they all can be used for good or evil.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Then why is it only in Islam do they stone people to death still today? Why is it only in Islam do they treat their women like utter and total garbage?

Why is it only in Islam their religious "prophet" is a pedophile?

I could go on, but there is more than enough for me to honestly say, this isn't stuff that happens in any religion. It's stuff that happens in Islamic places.

I don't hear about anyone being stoned to death in the states because of adultery. This is 2014, not 1014.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
History,
all the world a stage, just different actors.

Norman Schwarzkopf senior, Mohammad Mossedegh,
the rest u should know.

"all Islamic countries will triumph against the superpowers
and succeed in actualizing all Islamic ordinances.
(Ayatullah Roohullah Imam Khomeini)

ya America started it,,

and finishing it was up too the people of Iraq.

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Shi'ite Muslim cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, who led revolts against U.S. forces in Iraq before their pullout and became a major influence in ...

guess it was a lost cause after all.
www.aljazeera.com...

Uncertainty as Iraq election results revealed
Negotiations begin to set up coalition government, while PM Maliki's future remains uncertain despite big election win.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Since when has there been a Jihad on America? Yeah the answer is never. Case closed.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Evanzsayz

Since when has there been a Jihad on America? Yeah the answer is never. Case closed.

Unless you count 9/11 which is highly debatable WHO did that. As is the reason there's an entire forum on the subject here.

Also the Boston Bombers were religion motivated I believe. I could be very wrong about that though.

There may be more than that, I just figured I'd state the ones that came directly to the forefront of my mind.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Where's all that information coming from?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Desert Storm was a set up to take out a destabilizing factor,the 4th largest army on the planet.Our mouth piece all but told him we didn't care what happened so he did it and we used it to hit him...militarily only of course.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: amkia
Why are you so obsessed with what Iranian leadership saying? Is it scares you..? Are you afraid of him or afraid of your insanities which will take over and finally force you to pre-emptive attacks murdering millions to satisfy your “assumptions” like the way you guys did in Iraq and Afghanistan..??

Leave Iran and the Iranians alone, they don’t need nanny they don’t need advices… etc.

GO HOME. When a human being can't be happy and dance to some music that was designed to make people feel happy, and take a video, there is something WRONG with the leadership. That has nothing to do with a belief system. It's the innate ability that a human has to know the difference between right and wrong, happy and sad. This issue is just the same. They don't want to destroy us because we are trying to take over the world. They use that as an excuse to carry out atrocities. Sure, we are nosy as hell. We have issues, we need to stay out of people's business for the most part. They simply want us gone because we are different from them, we aren't ALL religious NUTS here and we like to actually have some fun once in a while and no garbage book of fairy tails and oppressing ideas from any country are going to make us into the evil cretins that these religious extremists like to make us out to be. Personally, If I knew of some religious nut that wanted to destroy me because I'm different and an unsheeply free thinker that doesn't let a book run their lives I'd stop them from creating a nuke too. Do you really think that if Iran somehow created a nuke of all nukes and could nuke a whole country into the ground they wouldn't do it? not only to us but to any other country that didn't fall under their religious belief system. it's not just Iran either. it's any country that is run off of religious crutches such as they are. Abolish organized religion and we'll all be living better lives. Save for natural death religion has caused more war, violence, death, destruction and oppression than any other force known to the human race. It's the epitome of EVIL

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki

Then why is it only in Islam do they stone people to death still today? Why is it only in Islam do they treat their women like utter and total garbage?

I could go on, but there is more than enough for me to honestly say, this isn't stuff that happens in any religion. It's stuff that happens in Islamic places.

I don't hear about anyone being stoned to death in the states because of adultery. This is 2014, not 1014.

The bible is just as horrific as Islam and Judaism. The difference, imo, rests on societal change to the point where people thought putting someone to death for wearing cloth from 2 different types of cloth was nonsense.

The video is from the West Wing but it addresses some of the issues asked.

A second video that touches on societal change and religion -

edit on 26-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: spacemanjupiter

Save for natural death religion has caused more war, violence, death, destruction and oppression than any other force known to the human race. It's the epitome of EVIL

You mixed up the word Religion and Money there pal!!!

Peace Spaceman!!!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I thought they were the same in todays day and age.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Do you have proof of this written in Arabic???
A source in Arabic?
A credible Arabic Scholar who has translated this supposed text?
Or you was around Muhammed at the time & know this for a fact?

Of course you can't/weren't... Just more vile propaganda!!!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Huh... I must have missed it where the Jewish religion teaches its kids to drink the blood of non jews, as is taught in several muslim countries.

Going to war over religion is like fighting over who has the better imaginary friend. 1500 +/- years of reciting, reinterpreting, removing, editing , etc religions while completely ignoring the fact they were written by man and not God.

Since I don't see Allah / God coming down to earth and kicking the asses of those who are of a different religion than he is I don't think religions should be trying to lay claim to something they cant possibly support.

As for your question -
Prove he wasn't a pedophile.

While your looking for an answer please explain why Islam allows men to marry children? What is your cut off age where a person goes from being a child to an adult?

7?
8?
10 years old?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

No pal... I can't agree...

Maybe The Bank Of Islam is somewhere in the future though...

Until then it's in the pockets of Bankers, Politicians, CEO's & Major Corporate Shareholders...
Oh... & The Military & Secret Service Intel Industries...
But none of that couldn't be relevant to the hate for Islam could it?

Peace X!!!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Which brings me back around to my statement -

Religion has been replaced with money. They are one in the same now.

If we want to stroll through history though all religions have attacked / conquered other religions. Islam though is one of the select religions that makes it ok to kill non beleivers. The first run in the US had with islam was during the days of the Barbary pirates. they attacked neutral shipping, provoking a response from the US. We sent an envoy to meet with their representative to find a solution.

No solution was possible because of..... wait for it....

No quarter could be given to infidels / unfaithful / not a believer in Allah via Islam.

Those who think the US foreign policy started this mess with Islam are sorely mistaken.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: spacemanjupiter

The Iranian leadership past and present are some of the most logical people I have listened to. Some of the things they say are so true it makes me wonder how people can continuously knock them. Ahmadinejad had this knack of owning every Western Journalist he was interviewed by. He actually made them look stupid because everything he said was logical and true.

Ahmadinejad tells King Castro messaged him saying what Castro said was not translated correctly yet King continues to use Castro's mistranslated words to justify his point

The single women aren't aloud to ski alone in Iran lie

The Osama is living in Tehran bs

Rouhani

It only makes me wonder how much of what Western sources say are in fact true at all.
edit on 26-5-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join