It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki

originally posted by: St Udio
I sure do not see how any negotiations, talks, agreements between the Peoples Republic of Iran & the USA can ever be 'sound' or 'trustworthy'... because the body of the Supreme Leaders rant is that the USA is forever an Enemy of the Iranian Political, Religious and Military/Societal makeup...and can Never be Reformed or acceptable to the Sharia Laws

Iran is a declared Enemy until either America or the Islamic Republic of Iran ceases to exist...

(so much for the Administrations banning the label 'Radical Islamists'....)

installing the Shah puppet, then funding the Allaytolya living in exile in France were two mistakes of leadership change which blew up in the face of the USAs elite geopolitical managers

How could anyone ever trust some barbaric, caveman minded, rock throwers?

Sharia Laws are retarded. Period. People shouldn't be getting stoned anymore, or getting their hands chopped off, or acid poured on their face.

What gets me the most, is that "people" over there think this is ok, and normal. These are the same ass-backwards people that want nuclear power?

No, no, and more no. Maybe if the event ever arises that these so-called people mature up and realize what they're doing is just stupid, maybe then we can get along. Until then Iran is exactly where it needs to be, a closely monitored cage.

Saudi arabia is far far worse yet the govement is best buddys with it.

Hmm double standards its seems,

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Was the Ayatollah misquoted?

Could have been lost in translation, or just extremely overthought!!!

Does the Ayatollah want the US destroyed?

The US Government?
The US warmonger ideology?
Or the innocent US people?

Maybe the first, surely the second, probably not the third though!!!

People have jumped on the extreme interpretation (keyword right there)... and said words like "obliterate"...
Personally I don't think we need to be so fearful in Life!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Lol, beating women, enslaving them behind veils, and spousal abuse will continue? Yeah, you go Muslim! How about some kidnapping in the name of jihad some more! #ing hilarious... All you pathetic Islamic countries are bat# crazy... KEEP PROVING THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER. So PREDICTABLE AND HILARIOUS... I dare all you Muslims in Islamic countries to openly denounce Islam... Yeah, we'll see how long you last... I dare just 1 Muslim female to go without her hijab... THAT'S WHAT I #ING THOUGHT...
Well thank you for your thoughtfully mature comments about us bat# pathetically crazy Muslims who have nothing better to do with our lives than attacking other nations and terrorizing the whole world...But since your masters need our resources so freakingly bad,I am afraid you should have to put up with the situation and chill out.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Yep, if it were up to me, I would have dropped a dirty bomb on Iran forever and a day ago. Maybe two or three of them just to make sure my point was gotten across.

What a vile disgusting & ironic statement to make!!!

So you'd happily murder women, children, babies, pensioners, the pregnant & innocent people with a dirty bomb to prove a "point"???

Don't try to lecture me on how "all of them aren't bad" because they ARE all that bad. Every last one of them.

Does that include the women, children, babies, pensioners, the pregnant & the innocent???

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I agree with the wise words from the London chap

So many war mongers online these days? Guess more have access to Internet on wifi or 3G/4G these days

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The war mongers have always been here, they love it when a potential war is looming. It means they can get their beers in and watch the Shock and Awe from the comfort of their lazy boy sofas chanting USA USA, watching the 24hr rolling news of destruction and death from those impartial imbedded reporters, knowing full well the USA is safe and sound miles away from the events.

Warning strong language in song.

a reply to: Whereismypassword

edit on 26-5-2014 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

quote "that in 53 we staged" sorry wasn't around till 55,,
lets focus and keep it more upto date,,
lots of reasons in this day and age to be disheartened by Iran progress into a kinder gently world.
unless u think the sins of past generations are carried onto the young and innocent, and yet unborn?

a reply to: buster2010

Never hurts to learn a little history. When it comes to America and Iran America struck first.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

So we're all sure he really said this and this isn't some more propaganda?

The MSM putting words in Iran's mouth is nothing new.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Iran does not recognize the state of Israel. So tell me who they are threatening then when they talk about Israel?

So what if they don't recognize Israel is there some law saying they have to?

When the ayatollah states Israel must be cut out of the middle east like a cancer, what is he suggesting?

The Ayatollah never said Israel is a cancer Ali Larijani, Speaker of the Iranian Parliament is the one who made that statement.

The Ayatollah wants the US to end.. He means what? We should change our name to something more acceptable to them?

When he is saying this he is talking about the oppressive government we have. Something you hear many Americans say as well because our government is no longer serving the people.

As for the nuclear deal that was nothing but lip service to the cameras. While Iran likes to claim the Ayatollah has said developing nuclear weapons is outlawed people seem to ignore the possibility he is lying.

There is no proof they are developing nuclear weapons. Those weapons only exist in Netanyahu's mind like they have for the last thirty years.

Can Iran invade the US?

No seeing how they have no planes that can make it here and their ships might get lucky to make it here they have no chance of invading the US.

Can Iran invade Israel?

Very easily. Seeing how Iran can put more people in the field than the total population of Israel they wouldn't have much problem with invading Israel.

Since Iran does not honor its commitment to the NPT we have to take Irans word, which is a problem.

No we have to take the IAEA's word for it and seeing how Iran has had more inspections than any other nation on the planet and no evidence of a bomb then they are not breaking the NPT. At least they had the backbone to sign it unlike another rouge nuclear power in the ME.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Lol, beating women, enslaving them behind veils, and spousal abuse will continue?

Get your facts right, Women want to wear the veils, it's only the Western spastics that are pushing the oppression against women bs.

Yeah, you go Muslim! How about some kidnapping in the name of jihad some more! #ing hilarious... All you pathetic Islamic countries are bat# crazy... KEEP PROVING THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER. So PREDICTABLE AND HILARIOUS...

50 Million on the poverty line in the USA, 1 in every 40 in a Jail, yeah your country sounds like paradise also.

I dare all you Muslims in Islamic countries to openly denounce Islam... Yeah, we'll see how long you last... I dare just 1 Muslim female to go without her hijab... THAT'S WHAT I #ING THOUGHT...

You are one uninformed critter.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
From another discussion...

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: ausername

Lost in the translation.... Persian to English is difficult.

Cancerous tumor called Israel must be uprooted from the region.

This occupation regime over Jerusalem must vanish from the arena of time.

Or page of time from Ahmadinejad...

It isn't what they say in public, or how it is or was translated that matters...

Actions speak far more than words.

Last time I checked Ahmadinejad was not in power anymore.

Ahmadinejad was never in power, nor is the puppet figure now.

Iran only has one "supreme leader" his words and will are law.

Everything else in Iranian government is more for show than real substance.

The ayatollah is a madman, don't underestimate his religious insanity, or willingness to confront both Israel and the "great Satan" when he believes it is time.

You can't appease them, you can't change them, you won't eliminate their desire to fulfill religious objectives.

But none of this will matter until they act, until then it is all noise, smoke and mirrors.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Lol, beating women, enslaving them behind veils, and spousal abuse will continue?

Get your facts right, Women want to wear the veils, it's only the Western spastics that are pushing the oppression against women bs.

Yeah, you go Muslim! How about some kidnapping in the name of jihad some more! #ing hilarious... All you pathetic Islamic countries are bat# crazy... KEEP PROVING THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER. So PREDICTABLE AND HILARIOUS...

50 Million on the poverty line in the USA, 1 in every 40 in a Jail, yeah your country sounds like paradise also.

I dare all you Muslims in Islamic countries to openly denounce Islam... Yeah, we'll see how long you last... I dare just 1 Muslim female to go without her hijab... THAT'S WHAT I #ING THOUGHT...

You are one uninformed critter.

According to standards announced by the regime, monthly income of less than 180,000 Toman (about $600) for every family of five people is considered under the poverty line, and the absolute poverty line for a family with five persons is 400,000 Toman every month.

“In Iran, 15 million people live under the poverty line. This is about 20% of the population, which is a significant number. This is in a situation where 7 million of the people under the poverty line do not benefit from the services of any support institutions and no services are offered to them.”

Poverty and its consequences affect more than just the middle-aged and youth adults. Child labor and trafficking have become a serious issue. According to a report of the official news agency of Fars, Mohammad Taghi Hosseini, the deputy of Ministry of Labour, said in the convention of children rights on March 9th, 2014:

“Unfortunately, the issue of buying and selling children is one of the current problems of this society. Some of these children are sold as soon as they are born in the hospital, and when they are about three years old they come to the streets. And a number of them come to the streets when they are 6-14 years of age due to the poverty of their families. Such issues do exist in the country although purchase and sale of the children in Iran is not official and there is no official place for it.

Nice country they sell there children and oppress there women.Then theres the corrupt government last year they received over 700 billion in oil revenue yet none seems to make it to the people.

Mahmoud Bahmani, head of the regime’s Central Bank in Ahmadinejad’s term, disclosed in a press interview in August 2013 that the regime’s factions are importing huge amounts of cars and luxury products to the country under the cover of importing medicine and essential products.

Based on the currency policies of the regime, the import of medicine and essential products is made with the price of 1,226 Toman for every dollar (governmental price of currency). This is while the price of currency in the free market is 3,000-3,200 Toman. Regime’s factions actually embezzle in every dollar near 2,000 Toman with this trick, and they misuse their governmental connections by importing cars and luxury products with the exchange rate of currency for medicine and essential products.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm surprised these incendiary words from the Supreme leader haven't been reported anywhere else, apart from The daily Caller and one other source. You would have thought it would have been carried in more media no?

Maybe I just can't find any other source despite googling it. Can someone provide another more reputable source? I see the Daily Caller doesn't have the best track record in reporting impartial news
edit on 26-5-2014 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: amkia
Why are you so obsessed with what Iranian leadership saying? Is it scares you..? Are you afraid of him or afraid of your insanities which will taking over and finally force you a reason to pre-emptive attacks murdering millions to satisfy your “assumptions” like the way you guys did in Iraq and Afghanistan..??

Leave Iranian alone, they don’t need nanny.

Then don't threaten the US with destruction. If Iran wants to be left alone then the Iranian people need to control their government.

nice attempt to shift focus though... Its nice to see that the ayatollah is not the only one blowing smoke.

Really ..? you mean like how the US citizens are controlling their government right ..?? LOL please, at least try to make some sense .. the US should put up bill boards saying "how many innocent kids has your tax money killed today?" ..
If you were constantly bullied by a pompous egocentric psycho bully, every waking day and night .. threatened with going back to the stone age .. and you know this bully will never stop scheming ways to take you out.. I'd expect you to put the option on the table to take that bully out ..plain and simple ..
That's what is happening here .. even a puppy will turn around and bite you where the sun don't shine ..if you keep cornering it for some sick excuse ..

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think every Administration thinks that Iranian "moderates" in the Government are like our moderates here. That's our first error. A more accurate way of describing Iran's moderates in Government is like saying Himmler or Goring were "moderate" compared to Hitler. Even then, it's Iran's Deeds, not it's words that matter to me.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
I think every Administration thinks that Iranian "moderates" in the Government are like our moderates here. That's our first error. A more accurate way of describing Iran's moderates in Government is like saying Himmler or Goring were "moderate" compared to Hitler. Even then, it's Iran's Deeds, not it's words that matter to me.

That's a good argument .. we first have to agree that all governments are messed up today ..some more than others ..
Iran and the US are no exceptions ..it's not possible to defend either of them given their track records .. they are both genocidal ..and have committed genocide ..
What makes the US govt (not the people) hated more is the fact that their leaders hide behind the cloak of democracy, freedom, and human rights ..claiming to be the beacon of "hope" for the world .. when in fact, we all know the trail of destruction they leave behind everywhere ..and that is after they have looted the victim countries mercilessly ..destabilizing entire regions ..and killed hundreds of thousands ... the hypocrisy, corruption and greed are so obvious ..
This can only go on for so long .. because the world is waking up ..even the countries that have always been forced to support the US govt "at gunpoint" to form "the coalition of the willing" ..to carry out the dirty work, are looking for ways to get strong enough so they can say "no more!"
The world is watching as one country after another is being destroyed ..and they don't want to be next ..
Every country wants nukes for this very reason .. as a bully deterrent ..
Russia took Crimea .. the US did nothing except wag a finger at them ..why? simple ..they have a really good bully deterrent ..
Its sad but true ..

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: junglimogli

So you think the only reason the US didnt stop Russia is because it has nukes? Reality is Ukraine isnt worth that level of confrontation with Russia they never intended to deploy troops in Ukraine. So if there not going to send troops than that was the deciding limit to the involvement.It would have been incredibly easy to get Ukraine to invite US troops into the country but there isnt a reason to do so. Far more is accomplished through damaging there economy that a proxy war in Ukraine.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: junglimogli

So you think the only reason the US didnt stop Russia is because it has nukes? Reality is Ukraine isnt worth that level of confrontation with Russia they never intended to deploy troops in Ukraine. So if there not going to send troops than that was the deciding limit to the involvement.It would have been incredibly easy to get Ukraine to invite US troops into the country but there isnt a reason to do so. Far more is accomplished through damaging there economy that a proxy war in Ukraine.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: Gianfar

Dear Gianfar,

I don't think I disagree with you. Some are more prone to use a military solution than others, I'm reminded of Obama in Libya.

But if you don't mind I'll stick with my position that no one of significance is calling for war with Iran now. I understand that there are Republicans and Democrats who were saying "If" Iran attacked anybody, blow them up. There might have even been a couple who thought that if Iran was caught cheating on their latest agreement with the West, military action or war should be considered.

But, all in all, we've haven't called for war now. Considering Obama's "Red Line" in Syria, I don't think we'll declare war against anybody in the region for any reason. But, I'm fallible, and if I'm missing something, I'd be very glad to be corrected.

With respect,
Charles1952

I'm inclined to agree that there won't be war in the region by the US, at least in the near future. No American politician is publicly calling for war with Iran except perhaps Israeli political Zionists.

One reason is that the US has numerous military bases on or near the Iranian border. The largest Air Force base in the Middle East is operated by the US Air Force, which can strike targets in Iran on short notice. We also have an Aircraft carrier and I believe a missile frigate or two protecting the Arabian Gulf.

Other reasons include the estimated retaliatory capability of Iranian missiles on Iraqi and Saudi oil fields, and the Iranian naval capability to possibly sink oil bearing ships in the narrow Arabian Gulf, which would instantly increase fuel prices in the west and cripple the economy, already struggling.

The entire Middle East would likely become inflamed, and would foster added threats to US assets and Israel as well.

Based on oil prices and the delicate nature of the US economic recovery, no way would our country seek war with anyone, especially Iran. We're at a standoff with Iran effectively. This is the only reason that the Obama administration offered a series of negotiations with Tehran on their nuclear program.

edit on 26-5-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar, arraingement

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Of course they don't have to recognize Israel. However you side stepped the issue in that since Iran does not recognize the nation of Israel, then who are they referring to when they talk about / threaten Israel?

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel -- Iran lays out legal case for genocidal attack against 'cancerous tumor'

Calling Israel a danger to Islam, the conservative website Alef, with ties to Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said the opportunity must not be lost to remove “this corrupting material. It is a “‘jurisprudential justification” to kill all the Jews and annihilate Israel, and in that, the Islamic government of Iran must take the helm.”

The article, written by Alireza Forghani, an analyst and a strategy specialist in Khamenei’s camp, now is being run on most state-owned sites, including the Revolutionary Guards’ Fars News Agency, showing that the regime endorses this doctrine.

Read the previous report from WND, when Iran warned about a coming great event.

Because Israel is going to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities, Iran is justified in launching a pre-emptive, cataclysmic attack against the Jewish state, the doctrine argues.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

Ali Khamenei

Cancer comment from the top turbans mouth.

His comment about something being made by force cant work is ironic, yet I don't think he is intelligent enough to see the issue. Maybe he should understand how Iran in its current form came to power.

As for your NPT comments maybe you should read the IAEA reports where Iran is refusing to allow access to the military sites where the work was being conducted? They just recently turned over and acknowledged that they were in fact researching trigger's for the weapons and gave some half assed excuse.

Iran refuses access of their scientists involved in the nuke program, which is another violation.

Iran has no ability to project force to invade Israel.

The Ayatollah needs to go before his ignorance and idiocy bring Iran completely down.

Finally, I did not realize you work for the Iranian government. The Ayatollah was referring to our "oppressive government"? This would be another one of those "ironic" statements regarding oppression.

I find it interesting people are incapable of seeing the difference in rhetoric used.

The west - use of military force on the nukes and to keep the Persian gulf open.
Iran - specifically targets an entire nation and its peoples in his statements.

The goal of the west is limited to several key areas where as the goal of Iran is to remove an entire people.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join