It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm just a little confused by your post:

Seeing the NeoCons asking for war with Iran reminds me of Iraq how did Iraq turn out again?
I don't know of any national political figure saying we should go to war with Iran now. Who is saying it, people on this thread? That worries you?

If the US decided that it had to completely destroy Iran and it's nuclear program, that it was essential to do it, do you think the US would fail?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952

Seeing the NeoCons asking for war with Iran reminds me of Iraq how did Iraq turn out again?
I don't know of any national political figure saying we should go to war with Iran now. Who is saying it, people on this thread? That worries you?

If the US decided that it had to completely destroy Iran and it's nuclear program, that it was essential to do it, do you think the US would fail?

Believe it or not, we have congress men who truly believe that the US can win a first strike nuclear war on Russia, and they have documented their insanity in a draft. They are neocons (short for Neo-Conservatives) of the former Bush White House variety, who reveled in the Patriot Act and the two front war of the Middle East and the necessity of perpetual military conflict doctrine. These are the folks running the security and war agenda in America, leading the Republicans.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

Dear Gianfar,

I don't think I disagree with you. Some are more prone to use a military solution than others, I'm reminded of Obama in Libya.

But if you don't mind I'll stick with my position that no one of significance is calling for war with Iran now. I understand that there are Republicans and Democrats who were saying "If" Iran attacked anybody, blow them up. There might have even been a couple who thought that if Iran was caught cheating on their latest agreement with the West, military action or war should be considered.

But, all in all, we've haven't called for war now. Considering Obama's "Red Line" in Syria, I don't think we'll declare war against anybody in the region for any reason. But, I'm fallible, and if I'm missing something, I'd be very glad to be corrected.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: amkia

Iran is of no worry or concern to America. Israel can handle their own. Iran will determine their own fate. America will watch the theatre play. Jihad is of NO concern to me, especially when Jihad has a country's support. If Iran wants to join in and play for high stakes, so be it. When someone gets hurt, ask who gambled the lives and why. Jihad is an idea. War is real. America should let Iran alone, but is Iran okay with being forgotten? Dismissed? I doubt Iran's voice is trumpeted only to ask for non involvement. Let us be real and seek communications before our minds grow mad for the sounds of Hell.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gianfar

Believe it or not, we have congress men who truly believe that the US can win a first strike nuclear war on Russia, and they have documented their insanity in a draft. They are neocons (short for Neo-Conservatives) of the former Bush White House variety, who reveled in the Patriot Act and the two front war of the Middle East and the necessity of perpetual military conflict doctrine. These are the folks running the security and war agenda in America, leading the Republicans.

Just the opposite even congressman at this point are tired of Us playing world police. The war on terrorism has had a huge impact on them even McCain was calling for stronger sanctions but not once mentioned sending US troops to Ukraine.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

Jihad means struggle and not war.

As for some other comments that people are consistently making about the use of nuclear weapons.

You guys just don't get it. No one wins in a nuclear exchange - period. Radiation and fallout does not stop at the border, which seems to be causing confusion to those who think it does.

People seem to forget about sea based nuclear missiles which can survive a first strike.

I have no issues with Russia having nuclear weapons since they at least understand no one wins in an exchange and understands the concept of mad.

Iran on the other hand, as a few other countries, don't grasp that concept because they don't care. Its a first / last strike option to cause massive damage fully aware their own country will be leveled shortly after. The goal of Iran and several other nations with nuclear weapons programs is not based on mad.

Its based on causing the maximum number of enemy deaths (military / civilian). Iran, like North Korea, has no issues sacrificing their own citizens in order to attack an enemy.

The leadership in Iran, like North Korea, have the ability to flee if a retaliation is incoming and very well have facilities they can be safe in. Their citizens on the other hand aren't given a heads up on the launch or the incoming attacks.

That is a problem.

edit on 26-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

Based on your position then Iran should leave the US and Israel alone and stop threatening them right?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Its a typical response from his group on this site. They skim over the info and immediately fall back to the old game of Neocon this and death to the west that while being disgusted at the way the west acts while ignoring the very same tactic used by non west nations.

In this instance he failed to read the article and decided it must be the west threatening war. Since its Iran threatening war then it must be based on something the west has done.

Iran seems to forget that the negotiations on their nuke issues are still ongoing and that the sanctions they think are going to be lifted have not been lifted yet.

The ayatollah needs to retire before he drags Iran down with him.
edit on 26-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I don't want to harm any more people, I helped wipe out the republican guard in D storm. I don't see ANYONE putting boots into Iran.Iran isn't who we want apparently they want China to fight.No other nation has the cannon fodder to face us.As to the terror threats from the ME whats new? Show up and try something if you must ,but remember,NO EASTERN FORCE can match American /British /canadian kill ratios so if you WANT to give our maniacs the excuse I fear they may regret that.
How about getting Iran into a crash development of a sea water desalinizer and crawl out of the 6th century.
edit on 26-5-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The only reason America Hates Iran is because they wont accept American Democracy.com.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
The only reason America Hates Iran is because they wont accept American Democracy.com.

Wow.. so wrong on so many levels.

Got any facts to back up the claim you just made or are we to treat it like the ayatollahs comments?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Iranians have been trying to tell the world that in case of an invasion by the US or anybody else they are well prepared to defend themselves...And if that bothers you in any shape or form I suggest you to consider seeking professional help...Iranians have no desire to attack or bomb anybody,that is just childishly silly....We want to live in a peaceful world and we wish to cooperate with all who do not have funny fish in their pockets (Zionists,war mongers,and bankers are not welcomed)...Us people of Iran are not different from a lot of you guys,we love goodness,morality,bravery,freedom and independence and we work hard towards our goals and dreams and believe me they do not involve wiping any body off of anything!....It is time to see things from a different prospective.Enough propaganda and fear mongering have been spewed by the Zionist media,lets all settle the differences once and for all before it is too late.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well, he is right.

Yanks have been destroying countries on and off for the last 50-60 years at will. I find it funny that the USA does this no problem yet when someone says it's the USA's time to burn, your all crying and weeping like your all innocent or something.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Lol, beating women, enslaving them behind veils, and spousal abuse will continue? Yeah, you go Muslim! How about some kidnapping in the name of jihad some more! #ing hilarious... All you pathetic Islamic countries are bat# crazy... KEEP PROVING THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER. So PREDICTABLE AND HILARIOUS... I dare all you Muslims in Islamic countries to openly denounce Islam... Yeah, we'll see how long you last... I dare just 1 Muslim female to go without her hijab... THAT'S WHAT I #ING THOUGHT...
edit on 26-5-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: amkia
They need a glass parking lot is what they need.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
Well, he is right.

Yanks have been destroying countries on and off for the last 50-60 years at will. I find it funny that the USA does this no problem yet when someone says it's the USA's time to burn, your all crying and weeping like your all innocent or something.
I'll shout you a dark and stormy for that post....

I'm just waiting for the loudest to explode with their hate and rage...they seem to be getting worked up...

cheers
edit on 26-5-2014 by tri-lobe-1 because: because i can

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: amkia
Why are you so obsessed with what Iranian leadership saying? Is it scares you..? Are you afraid of him or afraid of your insanities which will take over and finally force you to pre-emptive attacks murdering millions to satisfy your “assumptions” like the way you guys did in Iraq and Afghanistan..??

Leave Iran and the Iranians alone, they don’t need nanny they don’t need advices… etc.

Why doesn't Iran stop flooding the entire Mideast with weapons,training bombers to blow up civilians and generally trying to single handedly start WWIII?

Same can be said of the US, how many billions in weapons has its flooded the area with?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Really!Can't wait till the apologists show up to claim the mossod screwed with the translation,the west deserves it,etc.ad nauseum.

Thread started at 1447.

Apologist entered at 1503.

So about 15 minutes,

There must be terrorism revival meeting somewhere.15 minuits is way to long.

So people that disagree with you are terrorists?

What typical yanky doodle hog wash.

Freedom of speech is ok! Unless we disageee in which case your a dirty commie terrorist.

edit on 26-5-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
i can smell the beginnings of a false flag nuke on america

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MysterX

I posted the article... I did not write it.

There is nothing propaganda about it based on the article and what the Ayatollah said.

I love how you and others will attack anything you don't like while accusing others of doing it.

Here's a novel concept. Refute the article instead of attacking the person who posted it and wanted discussion on it.

I notice thus far the pro Iranians whoe defile Islam for their own gain groups have yet to address the information in the article.

Was the Ayatollah misquoted?
Does the Ayatollah want the US destroyed?

By all means, show me where the mistranslation occurred. While your at it the post was placed for discussion. Something you and some others have failed to do since you seem to attack those who are not pro Iranian.

Ironic yet not surprising.

To awnser you queations.

Nope dont think he was misquoted
And of course I think he wants too see the US burn.

But the nain things queastion are:

Does Iran have the capability? No

Why do the want to do it? Cause the US has sanctioned rhem half to death and is constantly threating them with invadion

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join