It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: amkia
Why are you so obsessed with what Iranian leadership saying? Is it scares you..? Are you afraid of him or afraid of your insanities which will take over and finally force you to pre-emptive attacks murdering millions to satisfy your “assumptions” like the way you guys did in Iraq and Afghanistan..??

Leave Iran and the Iranians alone, they don’t need nanny they don’t need advices… etc.

Why doesn't Iran stop flooding the entire Mideast with weapons,training bombers to blow up civilians and generally trying to single handedly start WWIII?

That's right because America and Israel doesn't like the competition. So a nation that hasn't attacked anyone is trying to start WW3 on their own. Talk about guzzling the kool aid.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
“Today’s world is full of thieves and plunderers of human honor, dignity and morality who are equipped with knowledge, wealth and power, and under the pretence of humanity easily commit crimes and betray human ideals and start wars in different parts of the world".

Dont disagree here at all.

So when a nation is jealous of those areas because they don't have them themselves, its ok to threaten a nation with obliteration?

Please explain how wealth and power are compatible with the tenants of Islam and how it allows them to remove nations off the globe?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm guessing that the Iranian security agency assumes that the US doesn't have the resources to wage a protracted war with Iran (and its patriotic people) which has a million man army capable of invading Iraq, threatening its oil supply. Iran also has cruise missiles that can be programmed to hit oil fields in Saudi Arabia, Iraq and the government in Tel Aviv. Their Navy can sink oil ships in the narrow Arabian gulf. All of this would result in instant high priced oil in the area of $200.00 dollars a barrel. Imagine the economic consequence of US fuel prices topping $6.00 to $8.00 dollars a gallon?

I would also guess that Washington doesn't have the resolve to open a Pandora's box by attacking Iran, which would bring every jihadist in the Middle East against US assets. The State Dept knows that any act of aggression now would result in elevated oil and consumer prices causing a recession and possibly a collapse of US markets.

I'm being frank about where my country stands, because I'm very concerned about our economic status with Russia and China, who are taking steps to devaluate the US dollar as a global currency, while simultaneously encroaching on international, sovereign territories in Europe and the east China Sea.

What we are witnessing is a historic new era where American power is being challenged aggressively by the economic and military alliance in the eastern consortium. We used economic and technical isolation against Russia and China during the cold war. Now that our adversaries have been remade by western financing and technology, it is being used to bury us. Just think of how utterly ludicrous it is. This is how greed driven capitalism eventually consumes itself in fate.

The thing that really bothers me the most is how average Americans just keep acting as if there's nothing bearing down on them. They don't have a clue and the White House and Federal Reserve keep their tongues in their cheeks about where the dollar is and what the dire consequences will be, so people aren't prepared with cash savings and food storage.

Maybe that's the plan. I mean, maybe they anticipate a controlled collapse, where hunger, panic and racial rioting will allow them to impose martial law and effectively rule from the oval office.

Hey, its your country. Think about it.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Why are you so obsessed with what Iranian leadership saying? Is it scares you..? Are you afraid of him or afraid of your insanities which will take over and finally force you to pre-emptive attacks murdering millions to satisfy your “assumptions” like the way you guys did in Iraq and Afghanistan..??

Leave Iran and the Iranians alone, they don’t need nanny they don’t need advices… etc.

Why doesn't Iran stop flooding the entire Mideast with weapons,training bombers to blow up civilians and generally trying to single handedly start WWIII?

That's right because America and Israel doesn't like the competition. So a nation that hasn't attacked anyone is trying to start WW3 on their own. Talk about guzzling the kool aid.

Any chance you can engage the topic instead of trying to make a false argument over what Israel and the US do?

Or is a comparison required anytime Iran takes an action that you disdain America / Israel for?

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Really!Can't wait till the apologists show up to claim the mossod screwed with the translation,the west deserves it,etc.ad nauseum.

Thread started at 1447.

Apologist entered at 1503.

So about 15 minutes,

And Propagandist started his feverishly heaving and spewing of anti-anything-not-American propaganda at the drop of a hat @ 20:47 (GMT)

If you're going to start this drivel in the first place, someone is going to be answering it 5, 10, 15 or more minutes later..or do you want no discussion to go along with your propaganda then?

ATS isn't your private jingoistic pulpit, it's a discussion board. If you don't want answers or challenge, even within 15 minutes..write a bleeding blog.

edit on 25-5-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I posted the article... I did not write it.

There is nothing propaganda about it based on the article and what the Ayatollah said.

I love how you and others will attack anything you don't like while accusing others of doing it.

Here's a novel concept. Refute the article instead of attacking the person who posted it and wanted discussion on it.

I notice thus far the pro Iranians whoe defile Islam for their own gain groups have yet to address the information in the article.

Was the Ayatollah misquoted?
Does the Ayatollah want the US destroyed?

By all means, show me where the mistranslation occurred. While your at it the post was placed for discussion. Something you and some others have failed to do since you seem to attack those who are not pro Iranian.

Ironic yet not surprising.

edit on 25-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Any chance you can engage the topic instead of trying to make a false argument over what Israel and the US do?

Or is a comparison required anytime Iran takes an action that you disdain America / Israel for?

False argument? You really have no idea what America and Israel does do you? Iran hasn't taken any action all they do is talk.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

again, point out in the article / thread where the topic of discussion is what the Us / Israel has done?

If you want to expand from the article and be more inclusive in the discussion then should we talk about the number of times Iran has threatened to wipe Israel off the map?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It seems you will not be happy until an entire people - classified by it's religion - is completely whipped off the face of the earth. I am right, yeah? Maybe you will be happy if they all repent their own religion and concede to the religion of banking and finance.

When Israel is happy, you are happy.

Right?

Pardon my ignorance but I have chose to ignore everything that has happened in the 21st century and decided to remember Islam for what it was back in the 90's. The religion of peace. The religion people ran to when they would no longer support violence.

Islam HAS NEVER attacked the United States.

Am I wrong? Prove it!

+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I posted the article... I did not write it.

You're a propagandist and an agitator...everyone with an interest can discern this absolute fact from your post history.

ANY chance you get, you try to stir it up..every time.

Don't give me the whining 'i didn't write the article' crap, you're quick enough to get on here and try to make yet another bad guy to focus on...last week it was Russia..again, this week it's Iran..again.

Anyone else?

Curious how your anti, 'big bad - bad guy' whining smear posts always seem to correspond closely with your country's foreign office policy of who to slate this week...isn't it?

You're a propaganda merchant mate...but do continue, the more you post, the more obvious it gets, the less weight it carries.

And to answer the question...Iran hasn't attacked anyone...not in 300+ years, and they're NOT about to attack America as WELL you know.

The world isn't worried about Iran, or the Russian Federation...they are however worried about the countries who DO actually wage war and attack other nations though...the US and Israel, ironically enough.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

errr... Ummm...

When exactly has Iran stated they wanted to wipe Israel off the map?

This isn't a trick question and I don't mean it to be so I'll say right up front, I put a few days into that question when the first look into it smelled funny a year or more back. That's not a quote or paraphrase you've ever seen me refer to and there is a very big reason for it.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Seriously though ... I'm sure that at some point these old idiots will die off and the young folks who aren't indoctrinated will take over and make the world a better place. Imagine ... No Ayatollahs ... no John McCains ... no John Kerry's .... No Putins ... No Kim Jong-un ... etc etc .... We will ALL be doing a happy dance while eating chocolate covered bacon.

Its the Putins, Ayatollahs and their western counterparts who always rise to power. They lead the status-quo in power brokering that their crony administrations feed on, while the masses sublimely hope for a little more of the pie. It may seem counter intuitive, but ultimately the majority becomes the spine of the elite, even to their own demise. This is why the educated wealthy are so condescending toward the middle class and the poor.

There is no opportunity where opportunity doesn't exist. But those who can build upon it on any level have failed to do so. And there is that question of the gravity and weight of educating the population. Most people I know have little interests outside of their perceived microcosm of existence. They fail to recognize the national and global forces that bearing down upon them. Aren't they all guilty of being narrow in their world view? Awakening the masses would be a daunting task.

Stanford Univ. Senior Fellow and Economist Thomas Sowell said, "It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance".

edit on 25-5-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar, arraingement

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Bring it on big guy. You just put a great big target on the back of anyone from the ME.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm sure he's beavering away, but i for one, am not going to give this thread any more of my time.

All the best all...mostly all anyhow.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

False argument? You really have no idea what America and Israel does do you? Iran hasn't taken any action all they do is talk.

Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

You know, that guy who "snaps" probably never had a fight in his life before he shoots 13 people, there is one of those in the news right now, the statement is basic and it's real, "we will never cooperate, never bend we have an idea of how the world should be and you don't belong in it"

Plenty of actual threat there as I see it.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The day iran invades anyone ill stop pointing fingers at amurika, i always giggle when your president says god bless america before bombing civilians.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: MysterX
address the information in the article.

Just sounds like more fear mongering/rhetoric to me. So what?

We hear it from both sides all the time.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is why I have no qualms with the USA bombing their country back into the stone age.

I'm just shocked at the amount of stupidity of Iran.

You bury people in the sand to their neck and throw rocks at their heads until death, yet you're self-proclaimed "civilized".

We should have turned the middle East into a glass parking lot a long time ago.

This isn't just about Iran, it's about Israel, Pakistan, Afghanistan, ect. Allies or not, nothing but problems has come out of the middle east and for what? Because a bunch of jerks believe since I don't follow their religion I must be evil and I should be killed?

I'm glad we drone strike there all the time, I'm glad those enemy insurgents are being killed, I wish we could kill more of them on a daily basis.

Yep, if it were up to me, I would have dropped a dirty bomb on Iran forever and a day ago. Maybe two or three of them just to make sure my point was gotten across.

I won't be satisfied until they're all gone.

I'm normally a fairly peaceful person, but I don't want anything to do with religious extremists.

Don't try to lecture me on how "all of them aren't bad" because they ARE all that bad. Every last one of them.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

It seems you will not be happy until an entire people - classified by it's religion - is completely whipped off the face of the earth. I am right, yeah? Maybe you will be happy if they all repent their own religion and concede to the religion of banking and finance.

When Israel is happy, you are happy.

Right?

Pardon my ignorance but I have chose to ignore everything that has happened in the 21st century and decided to remember Islam for what it was back in the 90's. The religion of peace. The religion people ran to when they would no longer support violence.

Islam HAS NEVER attacked the United States.

Am I wrong? Prove it!

Doesn't it say in your "holy book" to convert or kill? I'm fairly certain it does. I'm also fairly certain your prophet bedded a 9 year old girl too.

Also, no one else's religion kills people for drawing their prophet.

A religion of peace? That couldn't be farther from the truth. It's a religion of war, like the majority of the rest of them, a manipulation tool for mass-mind control. You aren't fooling anyone with your rhetoric.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You bad little Flying Fan! We all know that Mr Khomenei is well behind the times. The Russians are going to build some 6 odd nuclear power stations in Iran and he doesn't seem to know anything about it.

These vile religious priesthoods, immams, in fact the lot who do nothing but spout poison certainly need a bacon chockie surprise to get all nestled up in the beard.

I have not checked who actually translated this but I did think the new Prime Minister had seemed more sensible and, although constantly under threat from Saudi and Israel was looking wider afield.

I wonder if it isn't simply that we have to wait for these ghastly old gents to pop their cloggs before the younger and more in touch with reality men and women come through into Iranian politics. People forget that not that long ago Iran was one of our allies and it is a shame how politics have brought their relationship with some other countries to such a low, although I doubt they will worry with Russia as an ally and of course now China. N either of these countries have time for the 'pulpit' version of politics and hopefully that will run its course.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join