It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon
Ah no,if my choice of PANTHEON isn't to your tastes I suggest you let it go or try your luck,If you are correct I don't like your customs and would rather be dead any way.Not to mention if WE are Satan's minions why are we rewarded so? Un matchable soldiers against what ever the hell YOUR side coughs up? Oh Demons do it huh? Excuse me,that is MY dogmatic bull YOURs would use Jinn huh? Or is there another 6th century name for Shiatan?

I am NOT scared of anyone from outside the enemies appear to be here and have been all along.

Ah,here's a question for you MR. believer.I would think the goal here is to win yes? And how do you attack the west? Hit banks...oh wait,you can't DO THAT can you? Why? Because at best ,your HOLY WARRIORS leadership wants money. That's evil THAT'S Satanic and they burn too.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
So far, no one is taking me very serious. God Himself has warned you.
By God you mean you dont you? You do say you are God all the time right?

In this case, I was referring to myself. Of course, I do not want there to be thread drift, so I wasn't expecting anyone to call attention to it.

However, regardless of my "delusions," the fact remains that Iran has never steered from the Koran. Just do a google search for the jihad verses. Iran has always been faithful to each and every one of them, and that is delusion aside, which you can be a free-thinking judge for yourself.

God bless Iran, and may She continue to serve Allah faithfully.
edit on 2-6-2014 by iosolomon because: typo

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Gianfar

Well thats what they said about the Iraq war as well. But id say most likely result is Saudis would increase there production since they would love Iran to be removed from the picture. Saudis would do whatever is necessary to see Iran removed. They stabilized the price as well during Iraq war in fact gave free gas to US troops i dont think it be any different for Iran this would put there religion in total control of the middle east. And thats what all the fighting is over Sunni and Shia. Funniest part is its a minor difference really just not to Muslims.

Saudis are spending more time and money, drilling deeper for oil. That's not sustainable. That's why the US moved on Iraqi fields. Differences between Sunni and Shia are pretty big, religiously and ideologically. They are irreconcilable, much like the rift in Ireland have been for centuries. There's allot of rivalry to exploit in terms of regional power brokering.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The US, again, has not benefited from Iraqi oil fields. Those contracts went to China.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The US, again, has not benefited from Iraqi oil fields. Those contracts went to China.

This would beg to differ....

A former Kurdish official claims that a group of retired American generals negotiated Iraqi Kurdistan’s oil contracts with the knowledge of Kurdistan’s US representative. Heyrsh Abdulrahman - who has made the statement - served as deputy of the Kurdistan Regional Government’s US representative between 2004 and 2009. In an interview with the local newspaper Hawlati, Abdulrahman says retired American generals and politicians have shares Kurdistan’s oil deals.

Source

And so would this...

In one case, American Robert Stein, the Coalition Provisional Authority’s controller in the central Iraq city of Hilla, was jailed in 2007 for nine years after admitting his role in a multi-million-pound corruption scandal.

Between 2003 and 2004, when he was in charge of distributing reconstruction money, Stein used a rigged bidding process to hand contracts worth £5.7million to his co-conspirator – construction contractor Philip Bloom – who was also jailed.

That is just one example. In 2004, the Americans began to build a sewer and water system in Fallujah, west of Baghdad. Originally planned to cost £23million and take 18 months to complete, the project has already cost £129million and is still unfinished.

Source

Just because China made the most, it doesnt mean nobody else got their fingers in the pie.

Oil wasnt the sole reason for taking down Saddam, the reasons are multi-faceted.

Including...
Bush finishing what his dad started,
Destabilising the whole region,
Securing oil as outlined in the PNAC document,
Destroying one of Israels critics/enemies,
Destroying to rebuild(highly profitable),
Creating a US foothold in the middle east for the coming war with the east.

To say the war was for one reason is naive, and quite frankly stupid.
There is a grand game of chess going on right now for global domination, we are down to just the last few players and they all want to win.
We are the pawns.

edit on 20146America/Chicago06pm6pmTue, 03 Jun 2014 12:06:40 -05000614 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy
You completely left out the Defamation of the prominent nationstate,and to weaken it's army from within so that they are beaten on the battle field militarily.

Sloppy man...

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Kurdistan was autonomous...

The second point you made does not deal with oil...

An interesting list. If you don't mind can you support each claim with facts / sources (reason for war in Iraq)? If you don't want to its fine.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Individual men in the machine of war may have cut deals for themselves out of the overall mess, but overall? The U.S. didn't get much benefit out of the war with regard to oil.

Iraq Crude Oil Imports

Iraq just isn't one of our big customers. Never has been. Never will be. They are important for entirely different reasons, but oil? Not so much in what the US has imported or who it comes from. Not according to the actual oil moving per year.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
Individual men in the machine of war may have cut deals for themselves out of the overall mess, but overall? The U.S. didn't get much benefit out of the war with regard to oil.

Iraq Crude Oil Imports

Iraq just isn't one of our big customers. Never has been. Never will be. They are important for entirely different reasons, but oil? Not so much in what the US has imported or who it comes from. Not according to the actual oil moving per year.

Your right wasnt about oil there trying to remove dictators from the middle east. Dictators are hard to control or predict.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh, dictators are easy to control. The US has loved dictators from Noriega to Saddam. Oh.. Wait.. We removed them. No.. We supported them...THEN we removed them.

Confusing isn't it? Or...What a tangled web we weave. . . as very accurate thoughts here.

I'd just as soon we stop trying to buy good OR bad dictators and just let the world have at each other without us for awhile. We need to fix our own house before working on anyone else's for awhile anyway.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

Oh, dictators are easy to control. The US has loved dictators from Noriega to Saddam. Oh.. Wait.. We removed them. No.. We supported them...THEN we removed them.

Confusing isn't it? Or...What a tangled web we weave. . . as very accurate thoughts here.

I'd just as soon we stop trying to buy good OR bad dictators and just let the world have at each other without us for awhile. We need to fix our own house before working on anyone else's for awhile anyway.

I think thats the point the state department is changing tactics instead of bribing them there trying to get them removed. We are seeing the pattern over and over. My guess would be burned one to many times??

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
You completely left out the Defamation of the prominent nationstate,and to weaken it's army from within so that they are beaten on the battle field militarily.

Sloppy man...

Lol, sorry my bad.
But technically that was during the sanctions that killed half a million children before the war.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Iraq Crude Oil Imports

Your right wasnt about oil there trying to remove dictators from the middle east. Dictators are hard to control or predict.

Eh? What?
It has nothing to do with removing dictators. If it did we wouldnt be allied with Saudi Arabia.
Many times we are responsible for putting the dictators there in the first place just like we did with Saddam.
And we wouldnt be working on installing our own dictators into place, and changing our laws to allow it.
It seems dictators are fine and dandy as long as they are on "our" side.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO.

Countries in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

No one wants or needs a global self righteous police force except the narcissistic self righteous globalists.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Imagine ... No Ayatollahs ... no John McCains ... no John Kerry's .... No Putins ... No Kim Jong-un ... etc etc .... We will ALL be doing a happy dance while eating chocolate covered bacon.

I bet someone must have thought the same when Hitler died (if he really did), and Stalin, and Pol Pot and Noriega, and.... The list is way to long. My point? Is not Putin, is not Ayatollahs, McCains or Kerry and so forth. Is human nature that constantly produces such characters. Is our constant need of fraction, our conflictual nature that creates the ONES who in turn mess the world and the society up. They have been like that for millennia, still are and are going to be like that until the end.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Again, I'm not claiming that the US obtained free oil. It seems that you're so focused on your own opinions that you don't have a clue what others are saying. Actually, I'm not sure just what your opinion is. You're in opposition with anyone who doesn't measure up to your false sense of patriotism.

edit on 4-6-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, all but said...

All but said. So he didnt really say?

“Today’s world is full of thieves and plunderers of human honor, dignity and morality who are equipped with knowledge, wealth and power, and under the pretence of humanity easily commit crimes and betray human ideals and start wars in different parts of the world.”

Cant argue with they guy here, right?

The US has a long standing policy of endless warfare and pre-emptive wars based on lies, Iraq and Vietnam (Gulf of Tonkin lie) being the obvious ones.

This battle will only end when the society can get rid of the oppressors’ front with America at the head of it...

Again, the West does seem to have a policy of world conquest and the US is the leader of this NATO, UK, EU, globalist alliance.

And that oppression isnt just overseas. Domestically, they are attacking the 2nd Amendment, rolling out a militarized violent police state with warrant-less mass surveillance.

Hate to say it, but the guy does make some fair points.

It cracks me up how people spout rubbish and know nothing about what they are talking about. This isn't two hundred years ago and we are not England or France or Spain. We don't go to war to conquer people and steal their land. Oh Yea, that was the Persia empire. Same one got embarrassed by 300 Greeks lol.

No these idiots have it backwards. We freed the iraqi people from a tyrant who killed and tortured his own people. We might have gotten in under false pretense but the fact remained it needed to be done. When over we left the country in freedom, able to govern themselves for the first time in history.

Fact is this is one of only couple reasons we go to war, you attack or threaten us or some whacko kills and oppresses his people and his neighbors.

Lately people are wising up and doing this for themselves ala Arab spring. This is what the Iranian people need to do. Honestly, I am surprised we or Israel has not wiped them off the map. You can't threaten other countries with wanting to kill them all and make so they never existed and expect there won't be consequences.

This guy is nuts, he has a leader trying to help the Iranian people by calming the rhetoric and then the supreme arse hole says he should be arrested and they should kill all of us lol.

Iran is majority young educated people now, surely your not buying that bowl of chit he is shoveling on you. Surely you can rise up and get rid of this wanker. Otherwise, you are gonna keep poking us with a stick and you are gonna get bit. You can't keep threatening to kill us without us doing something about it. And you know what, you are gonna get what you deserve, death.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dlbott

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, all but said...

All but said. So he didnt really say?

“Today’s world is full of thieves and plunderers of human honor, dignity and morality who are equipped with knowledge, wealth and power, and under the pretence of humanity easily commit crimes and betray human ideals and start wars in different parts of the world.”

Cant argue with they guy here, right?

The US has a long standing policy of endless warfare and pre-emptive wars based on lies, Iraq and Vietnam (Gulf of Tonkin lie) being the obvious ones.

This battle will only end when the society can get rid of the oppressors’ front with America at the head of it...

Again, the West does seem to have a policy of world conquest and the US is the leader of this NATO, UK, EU, globalist alliance.

And that oppression isnt just overseas. Domestically, they are attacking the 2nd Amendment, rolling out a militarized violent police state with warrant-less mass surveillance.

Hate to say it, but the guy does make some fair points.

It cracks me up how people spout rubbish and know nothing about what they are talking about. This isn't two hundred years ago and we are not England or France or Spain. We don't go to war to conquer people and steal their land. Oh Yea, that was the Persia empire. Same one got embarrassed by 300 Greeks lol.

No these idiots have it backwards. We freed the iraqi people from a tyrant who killed and tortured his own people. We might have gotten in under false pretense but the fact remained it needed to be done. When over we left the country in freedom, able to govern themselves for the first time in history.

Fact is this is one of only couple reasons we go to war, you attack or threaten us or some whacko kills and oppresses his people and his neighbors.

Lately people are wising up and doing this for themselves ala Arab spring. This is what the Iranian people need to do. Honestly, I am surprised we or Israel has not wiped them off the map. You can't threaten other countries with wanting to kill them all and make so they never existed and expect there won't be consequences.

This guy is nuts, he has a leader trying to help the Iranian people by calming the rhetoric and then the supreme arse hole says he should be arrested and they should kill all of us lol.

Iran is majority young educated people now, surely your not buying that bowl of chit he is shoveling on you. Surely you can rise up and get rid of this wanker. Otherwise, you are gonna keep poking us with a stick and you are gonna get bit. You can't keep threatening to kill us without us doing something about it. And you know what, you are gonna get what you deserve, death.

The Bot

Sorry but what a load of crap. Since when did harsh words become a cause for war?
And for the record we put Saddam in power. And the CIA inadvertently paved the way for Khomeini. Great work. NOT.
And also it has to be pointed out that "pre-emptive" war is a war crime. Nothing more, nothing less.
The USA has been poking Iran with a stick since the Ayatollah Khomeini took power, because he messed up their own attempts at controlling Iran.
So are they justified in a "pre-emptive" attack on the USA, being as the US administration never tires of poking them with a stick?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Just a minor detail to correct there..but the CIA put the Shah into power in Iran ...Saddam was a murderous little psycho from his formative years onward and weaseled his way to the top. It's kinda funny, really, and especially since Saddam commissioned a movie made about himself and how that all happened. (Or..how we saw it..lol)

Iraq was an open ally in the 80's though, to check and push back against Iran. Bad judgement in hindsight, in my opinion...but I think it seemed like a good idea at the time.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy @ OneManArmy

Some like to spam vitreous patriotism without historical context. They can always be identified as those who answer one of the last two or three posts, without actually following the conversation from the beginning.

Well into the evolution of the subject, they interject these old hat dogmatic responses without realizing that we've all moved way past their mindsets.

I really enjoy the informed comments being posted in these political arenas. You know who you are.

edit on 7-6-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar, arraingement

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join