It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki

originally posted by: Revelations29
Which Government is more innocent?

America= Averages a war every 20 years, ( not including "conflicts" or bombardments and drone bombings)

Iran= Hasnt invaded another country in 200 years.

Oh my god guys did you hear the news!?!? Women in Iran cant get higher ed degrees!!!! My god those MONSTERS!!!

The US alone killed over 5 million civilians in Vietnam alone.

I can't seem to find anything on Google about Iran invading and killing millions of innocent people.

Can you?

The double think in America is mind boggling.

When was the last time you heard about someone being buried in the sand up to their neck and stoned until death in America?

When was the last time you heard about any American taking on five wives and treating them like slaves? It is FAR more than a higher education. There aren't double-standards here, Just you, who thinks that stoning people to death and having five wives is normal, and the rest of humanity that knows that you shouldn't treat people like that.

Which is why America bombs those countries. I don't want those ass-backwards, dark ages mentality, rejects mingling with modern society and spreading more of their "religion" of violence.

I'm going to preemptively destroy your opportunity to claim "All religions are violent" as well.

As example: No form of religion, except the islamic, demands that you destroy those whom you cannot convert. No form of religion, except islamic, is STILL killing people today based on entirely religious motivations.

And no form of religion, except islamic, is it deemed "ok" to have sex with a child.

I rest my case.

Before you go claiming the moral high ground....
Which nation more than any other has engaged in wars on foreign lands from 1900 - 2000?

You still execute prisoners, some which were innocent men, stitched up for crimes they never committed.
Barbaric.

Do you eat shellfish? That is forbidden in Leviticus.

Up until very recently in the UK we have had protestants killing catholics and vice versa.
Protestants and catholics have been killing each other since the reformation.

In Spain(a historically Catholic country) the age of consent is 14.
Christian "cults" have had cult leaders who took multiple wives and engaged in sexual activity with children.

In the "Christian" West, child sexual abuse and slavery is still rife. Its just hidden from plain view.

So please, stop banging on about which religion is more "moral/ethical".

The problem is people in positions of power, not the platform that put them there.

"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely."

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: Vortiki

I love the America First/America Always attitude you have. Really...as an American I love it!

However...the idea that Muslims are backward or somehow inferior is ugly to the point of embarrassing. You refer to 'them' as if 'they' are far far away and not among those you are directly talking to here.

I try and keep in mind..We have Muslims at ATS. We even have members from the Islamic Republic of Iran directly. Not "from" there...living there as members of the site, right now.

There is also a lot of confusion, I think. Shia and Sunni Islam are of the same Faith but saying that is like saying Protestant and Catholic are the same Faith with a couple minor differences. Well...true enough if you're not saying it in Belfast. Location matters everything....but Sunni are the ULTRA-Restrictive, ULTRA-Fundamentalist side of Islam. Not Shia. In fact...Iran damn near invaded Afghanistan themselves before the 2001 war started. The Taliban thought it amusing to torture and murder Iranian diplomats stationed in Afghan........in terms of how well those two groups get along to people who can't recognize HOW different they are.

In fact, this is a common street scene in Tehran, Iran. I love street scenes...Maybe because I've made a living travelling for so much of my life, I've come to read volumes from the background of scenes like this. However, note the freedom of the women, for one. Not what you'll likely see across the water in Saudi Araba. They're in jeans and regular shirts. All have the head covering, but many have nothing more at all. That's Iran.

They aren't demons, idiots or people of low character. They're VERY VERY different than we are in culture, but attacking them for that shows we have learned nothing, not that they deserved it, IMO.

Yeah, and I've worked for these "regular people" and let me tell you something. Their exterior smiles and blue jeans merely mask the fact that they do everything in their power to make sure that any americans near them are treated like crap. The frequently refer to their employees as "stupid westerners" and say what I can only assume according to body language is horrible things about people in their native tongue right in front of them.

So you can claim I'm an embarassment to the rest of my fellow Americans, but my opinions are solidly built upon personal experience.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Yeah, and I've worked for these "regular people" and let me tell you something. Their exterior smiles and blue jeans merely mask the fact that they do everything in their power to make sure that any americans near them are treated like crap. The frequently refer to their employees as "stupid westerners" and say what I can only assume according to body language is horrible things about people in their native tongue right in front of them.

So you can claim I'm an embarassment to the rest of my fellow Americans, but my opinions are solidly built upon personal experience.

Whats wrong with stating a fact?
Im a westerner and I can say without any shadow of a doubt that the vast majority are "stupid westerners".

Who buy into the grand theater of propaganda and deception that is the western world. Only an idiot would do that.
Only an idiot would take the repeated lies of his representatives(politicians) and their failure to listen to the very people they represent, the corruption and the corporate take over of the political system, and loss of hard earned in blood freedoms, without so much as batting an eyelid.

Its so much easier for them to spin some propaganda, to utilise cultural differences to divide communities. So while the "stupid westerners" and the "stupid easterners" point fingers at each other and kill each other off, it takes the heat away from the real criminals, scumbags, liars, thieves that all head up government, all government and all positions of power in the world. Which is the whole reason for a constitution in the first place... To limit the power of government due to the simple fact that "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." The combination of corporation and state is never a good thing, its also known as fascism.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Same old propagandists.

Same old line of BS.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

PS: Xcathdra, you should encourage the script-writers to be more creative. This is just rehashing old materiel.....Or are you lot saving money by getting Hollywood writers directly involved these days?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: squarehead666
Same old propagandists.

Same old line of BS.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

PS: Xcathdra, you should encourage the script-writers to be more creative. This is just rehashing old materiel.....Or are you lot saving money by getting Hollywood writers directly involved these days?

Don't give him the satisfaction.

I know for a fact Xcathdra is not a paid shill.

Would you pay for the weak *snip* that he posts?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
the only people that you Americans have to fear is you own kind....
your own kind that work for the your government....

those rotund civilian men and women in a uniform like homeland security that harass women and children at the airports and other check points ...

also those brain dead law enforcement types that kill citizens at the drop of a hat...and never get charged...

those ratbags in the swat teams that lock down a neighbourhood because a little girl has a lemonade stand....

these are the sort of extremists that you need to worry about....

don't invite these types to your weekend bbq's....ostracize them....shame them.....just say no...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Oh I guess Jihad has a new meaning nowadays. I never heard of a muslim army invading America just because they are not muslims and they wish to convert us. They don't give a damn about America, the only thing the arabs wan't from America is to stay in our own damn country.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
2 days and still looking for “the official” release of what OP says in Iranian media…

NOTHING

Still nothing..! not a damn thing I wonder what are these” known shills” are pointing at.

edit on 27-5-2014 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Well he's certainly very prolific......Blinkered, ignorant and repetitive too, but very prolific.

As for paying for [email protected] they're still buying the F-35!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

From Hadith:

The Hadith...
So the unverified, written after Muhammad's death, that most average Muslims including my missus would tell you are not Scripture or Gospel???

I'll need a better source than that!!!

Don't tell me what I know...
If I told you what I know you'd be reading a thread full of info about the true Islamic teachings...
& The Hadith would not be included!!!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: amkia
2 days and still looking for “the official” release of what OP says in Iranian media…

NOTHING

Still nothing..! not a damn thing I wonder what are these” known shills” are pointing at.

2 days of you and others complaining and attacking people yet failing to refute the information in the article, let alone post your own sources that point to something other than what's in the op.

no.... no... wait.. nope - not surprised.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Please throw a thread up and then paste it to this one.. I'd love to hear your version of Islam.

edit on 27-5-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gianfar

I'd like to see how they could purchase food for their families and pay rent if their gas stations had to sell fuel for $8.00 dollars a gallon? The USA is not safe because the war is happening thousands of miles away?

Gas isn't a problem. Fuel isn't an issue. The USA doesn't need to rely on anyone for fuel, we merely provide the facade that it's relevant. We have more than enough fuel, for more than longer than we need it for. USA is the isolationism KING. We did it in the 1950's, and our economy boomed. When necessary, we don't need to import fuels and goods.

In case you didn't notice about a month ago, USA Navy just announced it can separate the oxygen from hydrogen in H2O and create combustible fuel from water. So no, gas prices aren't an issue, even more so if you own an electric vehicle.

Nothing any ME country can do can have the slightest bearing on the USA as a whole.

Sure you can say 9/11, but it isn't like that was a high number of fatalities compared to those out of the ME.

Its about the petroleum we procured in Iraq, China and Russia had staked out and were preparing to develop in the ME. We moved in on it now we have to defend it. In the event of conflict "our" oil fields would be threatened, and of course barrels would increase in price with merely the anticipation of such a threat. The very fact that the US protects the oil makes it a natural target for terrorists, Iran and enemies of America. The true cost of conflict, threats, even bravado cannot be calculated. So, that's the point, Washington is at the table with Iran, as opposed to all of the previous war rhetoric, which raised fuel prices.

edit on 27-5-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar, arraingement

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It is such a shame in the year 2014 that we still have theocratic governments in the world.
I work with an Iranian woman (she is my Disney princess) and she and her family fled Iran in the mid 90's because they were atheists, she has told me of her familys troubles to get to the UK and the death threats made to them by government officials.
She has told me that the people in Iran are lovely folk and it is the religious leaders taking Iran and it's people down a dark path.
She wants to return one day but she can't.
I hope humanity grows out of the old ways which cause division and hatred but I fear It will only get worse.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

I love the America First/America Always attitude you have. Really...as an American I love it!

However...the idea that Muslims are backward or somehow inferior is ugly to the point of embarrassing. You refer to 'them' as if 'they' are far far away and not among those you are directly talking to here.

I try and keep in mind..We have Muslims at ATS. We even have members from the Islamic Republic of Iran directly. Not "from" there...living there as members of the site, right now.

There is also a lot of confusion, I think. Shia and Sunni Islam are of the same Faith but saying that is like saying Protestant and Catholic are the same Faith with a couple minor differences. Well...true enough if you're not saying it in Belfast. Location matters everything....but Sunni are the ULTRA-Restrictive, ULTRA-Fundamentalist side of Islam. Not Shia. In fact...Iran damn near invaded Afghanistan themselves before the 2001 war started. The Taliban thought it amusing to torture and murder Iranian diplomats stationed in Afghan........in terms of how well those two groups get along to people who can't recognize HOW different they are.

In fact, this is a common street scene in Tehran, Iran. I love street scenes...Maybe because I've made a living travelling for so much of my life, I've come to read volumes from the background of scenes like this. However, note the freedom of the women, for one. Not what you'll likely see across the water in Saudi Araba. They're in jeans and regular shirts. All have the head covering, but many have nothing more at all. That's Iran.

They aren't demons, idiots or people of low character. They're VERY VERY different than we are in culture, but attacking them for that shows we have learned nothing, not that they deserved it, IMO.

Actually Iranians overall are very cultured, and on average more educated, polite and hospitable than most westerners I know. I've had the honor of being in their company socially since the 70s and find them to be some of the most interesting people I've ever known.

I would also venture to say that many like some of the more positive aspects of the western life style and of course westerners. One of the benefits of socializing with Iranians, is their identity with the their ancient history, which is indeed rich in concepts of civil jurisprudence and democratic principles we have today.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

From Hadith:

The Hadith...
So the unverified, written after Muhammad's death, that most average Muslims including my missus would tell you are not Scripture or Gospel???

I'll need a better source than that!!!

Don't tell me what I know...
If I told you what I know you'd be reading a thread full of info about the true Islamic teachings...
& The Hadith would not be included!!!

You have made some good points. I've studied the Qur'an and Hadiths since 2004. One of the things I noticed fairly early in my association with Muslims in the mosque, was the Wahhabi influences. I think a great example of that for me, is found in the weak Hadith about Muhammad's alleged statement that apostates (to Christianity) should be executed. There are Quranic verses quoting the prophet himself, stating that Muslims who harmed or killed innocent people on grounds of religion would be harshly judged with him (Muhammad) as witness on the day of judgement.

I prefer the thoughtful, analytic approach as opposed to blind faith, following after the wisdom of preachers, imams and the like. The twilight of knowledge leading the renaissance has been lost to the events of history and the pernicious nature of human existentialism.

edit on 27-5-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar, arraingement

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: amkia

I totally agree with you that the United States tends to stick their hands into other countries business. I would like more money to stay in this country as well, instead of giving it to other Countries that don’t even like us. But in this case; I think that we’re doing the right thing because Iran has proven time and again that they can’t be trusted. They are bullies and the best way to stop bullies from turning on you is to bloody them first.
I know that we have our own problems in the US, but it’s still the best Country in the world.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: stelth2

Nah it isn't

I think every person will say that about their own country.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

You sound like a true Khazar Zionist. Might as well just kill em all huh? Exterminate the cockroaches once and for all. You should for PM for Israel.

"There aren't double-standards here, Just you, who thinks that stoning people to death and having five wives is normal, and the rest of humanity that knows that you shouldn't treat people like that. "

Nice straw man.

I never said I think stoning people is normal. Furthermore your blood lust for Islamic blood doesn't make any sense. The Islamic community hasn't done anything against the US. So why are you so full of toxicity and mindless angst rage?

So what if people in Iran get stoned to do death. How is that part of your concern at all? What if a tribe did that in some Island off Africa? Would we go there and bomb the # out of them because they are "uncivilized?"

Furthermore, "And no form of religion, except Islamic, is it deemed "ok" to have sex with a child. ". Is wrong.

There is one other religion which allows sex with a child. That religion is Babylonian Talmudism.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

I would pal, but it'd probably end up hate filled like all Threads about Islam tend to be!!!
It's not "my version" either, although I might interpret a few things differently!!!
That and the fact it would take too long to break down every verse in the Quran!!!
I often ask my missus to sign up for that very reason... But then I think the Islamaphobes would just piss her off!!!

She has confirmed to me my opinion that the Hadith are not verified though & only few scholars go for them word for word!!!

Back on the topic of the Ayatollah, why has no-one mentioned his condemnation of Boko Haram???
Doesn't go with the agenda to paint him as a fool does it???

Shame on some of you!!!

Peace Dark!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join