It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, all but said on Sunday that negotiations over the country’s illicit nuclear program are over and that the Islamic Republic’s ideals include destroying America.

“Those (Iranians) who want to promote negotiation and surrender to the oppressors and blame the Islamic Republic as a warmonger in reality commit treason,” Khamenei told a meeting of members of parliament, according to the regime’s Fars News Agency.

Khamenei emphasized that without a combative mindset, the regime cannot reach its higher Islamic role against the “oppressors’ front.”

“The reason for continuation of this battle is not the warmongering of the Islamic Republic. Logic and reason command that for Iran, in order to pass through a region full of pirates, needs to arm itself and must have the capability to defend itself,” he said.

“Today’s world is full of thieves and plunderers of human honor, dignity and morality who are equipped with knowledge, wealth and power, and under the pretence of humanity easily commit crimes and betray human ideals and start wars in different parts of the world.”

In response to a question by a parliamentarian on how long this battle will continue, Khamenei said,“Battle and jihad are endless because evil and its front continue to exist. … This battle will only end when the society can get rid of the oppressors’ front with America at the head of it, which has expanded its claws on human mind, body and thought. … This requires a difficult and lengthy struggle and need for great strides.”

Khamenei cited the scientific advancement of the country. “The accelerated scientific advancement of the last 12 years cannot stop under any circumstances,” he said, referring to the strides the regime has made toward becoming a nuclear power.

As reported on May 19 on The Daily Caller, Iran has put up new roadblocks to reaching a deal with the P5+1 world powers over its illicit nuclear program. The powers are the permanent members of the U.N. Security Council, plus Germany.

Three days of negotiations in the fourth round of Geneva meetings ended recently without concrete results when the Iranian team presented the country’s new “red lines” — diminishing any hope by the Obama administration to claim victory in its approach to Iran’s nuclear ambitions, according to reports from Iran.

Click link for remainder of article.

Just when you think the ayatollah could not get any more retarded than he already is.

I really wish the Iranian people would retake their country from the religious cowards who rule by fear while applying their draconian laws to anyone except themselves.

I wonder how much of this "spine" the ayatollah is showing is related to Russia and China.

+16 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
He's got his grump on again. For the sake of world peace, we should force feed him some chocolate covered bacon. No one can be grumpy after having chocolate and bacon. It's not possible. Oh ... and feed it to him while young Iranians are doing the 'Happy Dance' to William Pharrells music. Between the bacon, the chocolate and the happy dancing ... He'll just be bursting with 'happy'

Seriously though ... I'm sure that at some point these old idiots will die off and the young folks who aren't indoctrinated will take over and make the world a better place. Imagine ... No Ayatollahs ... no John McCains ... no John Kerry's .... No Putins ... No Kim Jong-un ... etc etc .... We will ALL be doing a happy dance while eating chocolate covered bacon.

+23 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Really!Can't wait till the apologists show up to claim the mossad screwed with the translation,the west deserves it,etc.ad nauseum.
edit on CDTSunpm0361 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

American politicians have their own version of retarded going on and should be dealt with as well. In this case I am trying to figure out if the Ayatollah has -

A - lost touch with his mental faculties.
B - Thinks he is invincible based on the nuclear agreement he is trying to undermine.
C - Is trying to pacify the Iranian people by shifting focus.... again to something external.
D - Thinks Russia / China will have his back and protect them.

What they really need to understand is no amount of nuclear weapons on the globe can stop a person with a sniper rifle. There is plenty of evidence across the globe how quickly things can change when a single person is removed from the equation. The simple fact Iran has had to distract its own people since they came to power in the late 1970's is proof enough that their leadership is flawed.

People really should learn history and move on instead of repeating past mistakes.

edit on 25-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Why are you so obsessed with what Iranian leadership saying? Is it scares you..? Are you afraid of him or afraid of your insanities which will take over and finally force you to pre-emptive attacks murdering millions to satisfy your “assumptions” like the way you guys did in Iraq and Afghanistan..??

Leave Iran and the Iranians alone, they don’t need nanny they don’t need advices… etc.

edit on 25-5-2014 by amkia because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: amkia
Why are you so obsessed with what Iranian leadership saying? Is it scares you..? Are you afraid of him or afraid of your insanities which will taking over and finally force you a reason to pre-emptive attacks murdering millions to satisfy your “assumptions” like the way you guys did in Iraq and Afghanistan..??

Leave Iranian alone, they don’t need nanny.

Then don't threaten the US with destruction. If Iran wants to be left alone then the Iranian people need to control their government.

nice attempt to shift focus though... Its nice to see that the ayatollah is not the only one blowing smoke.

+17 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Really!Can't wait till the apologists show up to claim the mossod screwed with the translation,the west deserves it,etc.ad nauseum.

Thread started at 1447.

Apologist entered at 1503.

So about 15 minutes,

+17 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: amkia
We get it. You have been very clear about repeating the official Iranian government propaganda lines and buying into them. Dude ... your Ayatollah is pushing dangerous rhetoric. That's the truth of the matter.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

American politicians have their own version of retarded going on and should be dealt with as well. In this case I am trying to figure out if the Ayatollah has -

A - lost touch with his mental faculties.
B - Thinks he is invincible based on the nuclear agreement he is trying to undermine.
C - Is trying to pacify the Iranian people by shifting focus.... again to something external.
D - Thinks Russia / China will have his back and protect them.

What they really need to understand is no amount of nuclear weapons on the globe can stop a person with a sniper rifle. There is plenty of evidence across the globe how quickly things can change when a single person is removed from the equation. The simple fact Iran has had to distract its own people since they came to power in the late 1970's is proof enough that their leadership is flawed.

People really should learn history and move on instead of repeating past mistakes.

Ooowww Me me me!All of the above!
Thought that you'd get me!

+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Lmao…

Tell me who issued war on Iran..? Illegal embargos, sanctions for decades, frozen assets etc. are they NOT acts of war against Iran and the Iranian people..?

You reap what you sow, what are you complaining for..?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

huh?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You want me to believe what your official spoon feeding you by their usual headlies

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Why are you so obsessed with what Iranian leadership saying? Is it scares you..? Are you afraid of him or afraid of your insanities which will take over and finally force you to pre-emptive attacks murdering millions to satisfy your “assumptions” like the way you guys did in Iraq and Afghanistan..??

Leave Iran and the Iranians alone, they don’t need nanny they don’t need advices… etc.

Why doesn't Iran stop flooding the entire Mideast with weapons,training bombers to blow up civilians and generally trying to single handedly start WWIII?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: TDawg61

huh?

You asked a,b,c or d?

+15 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Lmao…

right back atchya. You are dropping official Iranian government propaganda all over this site. It's hysterical that you actually believe it.

Tell me who issued war on Iran..?

Tell me how Iran is so innocent when they have their claws in terrorist activities all over the world. They are a sponsor of world terrorism ... especially Hezbollah ... and are partnering up with that hideous monster Kim Jong-un. Iran is deeply involved in South America politics and terrorist groups as well. So don't come here saying the Iranian government is innocent. They are just as bad as everyone else.

+12 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, all but said...

All but said. So he didnt really say?

“Today’s world is full of thieves and plunderers of human honor, dignity and morality who are equipped with knowledge, wealth and power, and under the pretence of humanity easily commit crimes and betray human ideals and start wars in different parts of the world.”

Cant argue with they guy here, right?

The US has a long standing policy of endless warfare and pre-emptive wars based on lies, Iraq and Vietnam (Gulf of Tonkin lie) being the obvious ones.

This battle will only end when the society can get rid of the oppressors’ front with America at the head of it...

Again, the West does seem to have a policy of world conquest and the US is the leader of this NATO, UK, EU, globalist alliance.

And that oppression isnt just overseas. Domestically, they are attacking the 2nd Amendment, rolling out a militarized violent police state with warrant-less mass surveillance.

Hate to say it, but the guy does make some fair points.

edit on 25-5-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I sure won't dispute the overall sentiment he shared for being what he's said before. More than once, in fact, in different ways.

What I do ask about though...aside from leaps of logic and assumptions to get there..where did he refer to nuclear weapons or warheads?

It's a very important distinction between destruction and ruin. Parchin, Iran is a military nuclear facility. Says so. Right in the UN papers..right next to where it's essentially exempted from IAEA protocols because those apply to civilian or suspected dual purpose sneaky sites and not openly declared military nuclear facilities. (That little detail takes some reading to find but it's there)

Yet Parchin isn't big enough or located (unless they are totally insane) where warhead work would make sense. I have no idea what they're up to...but I DO fear we are going to follow the Israeli's 'sky is falling' fear right into our OWN ruin by missing a forest for the trees. Iran is no friend to America but Israel is making this happen as much as they are.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Really!Can't wait till the apologists show up to claim the mossod screwed with the translation,the west deserves it,etc.ad nauseum.

Thread started at 1447.

Apologist entered at 1503.

So about 15 minutes,

There must be terrorism revival meeting somewhere.15 minuits is way to long.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
“Today’s world is full of thieves and plunderers of human honor, dignity and morality who are equipped with knowledge, wealth and power, and under the pretence of humanity easily commit crimes and betray human ideals and start wars in different parts of the world".

Dont disagree here at all.

+12 more 
posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You want me to believe what your official spoon feeding you by their usual headlies

That's what you are doing with your Iranian government handlers. Buying their propaganda lies. Repeating them here like a parrot. Your government is not innocent. And it's oppressing the people. Especially the women. The idiots in charge over there have cut off women being able to obtain high level degrees and have cut them off from going to high level college classes .... because of RELIGION. It's absurd.

Iran Cuts Off Women From Higher Education Degrees

Through an act of gender discrimination aimed at creating “balance,” it was announced a few weeks ago that women will lose access to 77 bachelor’s degree programs at 36 universities across Iran. Many of those academic programs are focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). This is a startling change when you consider that, in a 2010 U.N. Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization study, women represented 70 percent of Iranian graduates in science fields

edit on 5/25/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join