It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a literal war on women in the USA?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Don't forget they are pushing for women in combat too. Throw in the current cold war and ...

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SearchLightsInc

originally posted by: borntowatch
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

Do you think that I thought that little argument was going to win the abortion debate?
Seriously?

Yes. You clearly tried to destroy part of my argument with a silly one liner used by every pro-lifer. You said it to me like i'd never even thought of the aspect that Abortion = Murder. Its emotionalism and it has no place in logical and mature debates.

I wonder what the statistics are for abortions, what that would look like in the graph?
How about suicides

Why not go and find out and bring your results back here? It still wont stop women seeking abortions. It wont change my mind on a woman's right over her own body. Your debate is futile. Please understand that i have made my decision about where i stand on abortion and feel no need to re-examine the issue.

Sorry, I didnt foresee this statement turning so emotional.
While I am opposed to abortion I am not denying anyone their freewill to choose.

The statement was a direct response to the OP who suggested that women were subject to abuse and what could be termed a war on them. I agree.

Women for the most part are stereotyped, many act out on that stereotype as well as men who expect women to accept that roll.

I also see an issue with the unborn, something that is just as relevant to me and others.
I also see this as a war on them as well. Mine was a continuation of her statement

There is no debate, it was a comment

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join