It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the F.B.I. Director be an ... Extraterrestrial Biological Entity ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Question: "Do you think it would have been appropriate to trust John Mitchel to investigate Richard Nixon?"

Answer: "I think that's impossible for me to answer at this point."

The "Answer" was from the F.B.I. Director James Comey to a "Question" made by U.S. Senator Ted Cruz.

-
WOW! ... Did the F.B.I. Director THINK that John Mitchel and Richard Nixon were a Current-Event ??? ... ( or DID HE REALLY NOT KNOW !?!?!? )

James Comey would have been about 12 years of age at the time of the Watergate scandal ... SO ... One could assume that he might not know ANYTHING about this Watergate scandal.

HOWEVER

He received his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of Chicago Law School in 1985.

SO

Did his Chicago Law School NOT talk about Watergate ??? ... ( I find THIS Very-Difficult to beleive !!! )

YouTube Video

-
SUMMARY-REACTION: Very Disconcerning ... ( on various/multiple aspects ).

edit on 25-5-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

are you serious?

Is that all you have? A question he didnt feel like answering.

I mean he does have bugged out eyes, but some ladies like them peepers like that....yaknowhatImean?

I will one up your theory,

He is actually an ET here to make pod babies by seducing our top models with his dashingly good looks.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hahahahahaha!!! That is the funniest thing I have heard in ages. I will accept ET may well be living amongst us. But I don't think for one moment that what you propose is indeed the case.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So Avoiding a question = EBE?

I thinks it's a typical politicians move. Perhaps he considered it a non-sequitur or possibly a trap question. All political inquiry is manipulation, and everything said is being used to someone's own ends. They are all snakes though, so you could be on to something... Goa'uld?
edit on 25-5-2014 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I was not expecting that OP......

What a joke (sorry) but thats weak, do not enter that story in the chilli cook off because the sauce is weak.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, could he be? I mean like, I could be, but I'm not, but you don't know whether I am or not until you observe me, and I haven't personally observed said F.B.I Director, so I can't truthfully answer your question without basing on speculation, a tamer form of fear that eventually leads to chaos and destructive nature collectively gathered in the long run.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wirral Bagpuss
Hahahahahaha!!! That is the funniest thing I have heard in ages. I will accept ET may well be living amongst us. But I don't think for one moment that what you propose is indeed the case.

OPINION: OUTRAGIOUS-ANSWERS ... DESERVE ... OUTRAGIOUS-SPECULATION.

SUMMARY: (MANY TIMES?) High-Up Goverment Officials SHOULD take the time LOOKING-n-the-MIRROR ... ( i.e. Self-Evaluate ).

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne

SUMMARY: (MANY TIMES?) High-Up Goverment Officials SHOULD take the time LOOKING-n-the-MIRROR ... ( i.e. Self-Evaluate ).
Exactly. They're all missing the point. I'm the same age as Comey. I knew all about Watergate then and now. So his non-answer is just stupid and partisan. Hey instead asking if he's an ET, maybe you could have asked if he is brain dead. Maybe our fellow members would have understood the OP better

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Exactly. They're all missing the point. I'm the same age as Comey. I knew all about Watergate then and now. So his non-answer is just stupid and partisan. Hey instead asking if he's an ET, maybe you could have asked if he is brain dead. Maybe our fellow members would have understood the OP better

THANK YOU!!! Bilk22

What's even MORE AMAZING is:

Comey is a registered Republican in Westport, Connecticut. Comey donated to U.S. Senator John McCain’s campaign in the 2008 presidential election and to Governor Mitt Romney’s campaign in 2012 presidential election.

The U.S. Senator Ted Cruz is a ... "Republican" ... TOO !!!

-
OBSERVATION: Try Figuring This One Out !!! ... ( or consider taking some psych-meds ??? )

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

OBSERVATION: Try Figuring This One Out !!! ... ( or consider taking some psych-meds ??? ) . - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I ll take the meds thanks Larry.

Or I think I already have, I cant make sense of the EBE part, is there anything else OP to point to that?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

James Comey would have been about 12 years of age at the time of the Watergate scandal ... SO ... One could assume that he might not know ANYTHING about this Watergate scandal. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You do understand that this man is in a position where he has to watch what and who he personally agrees or disagrees with.

With the speed things get out and retold on the internet that was probably the best answer to give.

edit on 25-5-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

You do understand that this man is in a position where he has to watch what and who he personally agrees or disagrees with.

With the speed things get out and retold on the internet that was probably the best answer to give.

Well, it did appear to me ( him shifting around in his chair ), that he was UNCOMFORTABLE? with his answer.

-
OBSERVATION: A Public Opinion(s) Poll of THIS Entire-Interview MIGHT be of ... Interest ???

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well, it did appear to me ( him shifting around in his chair ), that he was UNCOMFORTABLE? with his answer. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And that is understandable, because as we have all seen saying the wrong thing can have some consequences with it.

If you are for you are wrong, and if you are against you are wrong, so stay neutral and nobody complains.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I don't know about our FBI Director being an alien..but I do know one thing he is without having to guess.

On October 3, 2003, President George W. Bush nominated Jim Comey to serve as Deputy Attorney General, he was unanimously confirmed by the Senate on December 9, 2003, and the President signed his commission on December 11, 2003. Prior to becoming Deputy Attorney General, Mr. Comey served as United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York from January 2002 to the time of his confirmation. From 1996 through 2001, Mr. Comey served as Managing Assistant U.S. Attorney in charge of the Richmond Division of the United States Attorney's office for the Eastern District of Virginia.
White House Bio Page - Jim Comey

He is the man who served 2nd to John Ashcroft in some of the high times of Justice making legal rationale for "enhanced interrogation", "rendition", "indefinite detention" and all sorts of other fun stuff.

Of course we want a man like that running the premier federal law enforcement agency, right? What could ever go wrong?

.....we wonder why he'd get weird about questions of proper investigation of sitting officials? Well now... I don't wonder much. Interesting bio's some of our leaders have, huh? I'd almost call the question a conflict of interest, given his.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Oops. He for shore looks familiar. Yes he could be an et.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

OBSERVATION: A Public Opinion(s) Poll of THIS Entire-Interview MIGHT be of ... Interest ???

If someone creates "A Public Opinion(s) Poll", consider completing it with the following question:

Could U.S. Senator Ted Cruz be a ... Blade Runner ???
OPINION: Hey ... Why NOT ???

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You're missing the context of the question. Context is everything.

The context of the question was about conflict of interest of special prosecutors -- specifically the context of the question was connected to the Attorney General naming a person who gave money to the Obama campaign to investigate the IRS scandal. When asked about that specific case, he said he felt he could not answer that (and it isn't his place to answer that)...

...So when Cruz turned that specific IRS scandal question into a thinly veiled hypothetical question about John Mitchell and Watergate, I could also understand why Comey would not want to go down that path with Cruz.

top topics

join