It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vancouver UFOs: CTV News Investigates | VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
www.theufochronicles.com...

A new video published on May 21, 2014, offers a preview of a special report from CTV News claiming there are more UFO sightings in Vancouver, British Columbia, than anywhere else around Canada. In what is described as an “out of this world story” the preview highlights on-camera interviews featuring both Canadian science writer Chris Rutkowski and Vancouver astronomer Charles Lamoureux. CTV’s coverage follows this month’s publication of results from a 2013 Canadian UFO Survey which ranked Vancouver the number one city in Canada with 116 UFO reports filed in 2012.

The survey’s overview describes how “Since 1989, Ufology Research has solicited UFO case data from known and active investigators and researchers in Canada.” According to the authors, the goal of the survey has been “to provide data for use by researchers trying to understand this controversial phenomenon.” Case data for the 2013 survey was compiled from nearly two dozen listed sources, including YouTube, UFO*BC, National Defense and the Canadian Forces, Transport Canada and the Houston, British Columbia, Centre for UFO Research

bc.ctvnews.ca...

Astronomer Chris Rutkowski said the sheer number of sightings – 1,100 in all of Canada last year – demands further research.

““Are we looking at a real phenomenon? Is there a psychological phenomenon accounting for all this?” said Rutkowski, who works with the Canadian UFO Survey.

“Why do people persist in seeing something that supposedly shouldn’t be there?”

Vancouver has been a UFO hot spot for years, according to the survey, and B.C. was second only to Ontario for sightings in 2013.

_javascript:setCurrClipPage(1);playClip(368754);setCurrClipIndex(1); has the full video of Vancouver a hotspot for sightings from outer space

Read more: bc.ctvnews.ca...
So far they are saying about 10% remain unidentified... Pretty fair without all the snide smiles and comments.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
I believe it could be related to Lockheed & Martin teaming up with our Cascade Aero Space. I Live near the airport in Abbotsford and have seen a few weird sightings just an hour away from Van city. Lockheed is all over the valley. And we all know there reputation.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd
I believe it could be related to Lockheed & Martin teaming up with our Cascade Aero Space. I Live near the airport in Abbotsford and have seen a few weird sightings just an hour away from Van city. Lockheed is all over the valley. And we all know there reputation.

I did not know that and you have to wonder why the news outlet did not mention a possible connection... Thanks for the info

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Well BC is a hot zone for UFO's. I'm not sure if there is something specific about Vancouver that is drawing attention or just because it's near the ocean. It could be because of the ley lines.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Even higher beings need to chillax sometimes, and there is no better place than BC to replenish your stash.........

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

Isn't that territory where a lot of crystal jade is mined? Canada also has diamond and uranium mines. Maybe there is a connection between crystalline or radioactive geology and the preferred flight corridors of these alleged craft.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: prodiffenon

Isn't that territory where a lot of crystal jade is mined? Canada also has diamond and uranium mines. Maybe there is a connection between crystalline or radioactive geology and the preferred flight corridors of these alleged craft.

Sorry which area, Vancouver or the Okanagan? The Kootenays also has high UFO activity, I'm not sure if it's because there is a rumored army base there or because of all the natural resources & gold there.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: prodiffenon

Don't forget there is a correlation of UFO sightings and sightings of Bigfoot in the British Columbia region. That is a connection that can't be ignored, even when both proponents of each camp dislike the idea.

new topics

top topics

join