It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream: I was told in a dream that the "world changes 30 days after April"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Did you mean this year, 30 days from your dream or 30days from the end of April but in another year? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well considering his prior predictions the time frame will change probably more than once.

Are you trying to confuse the poor man?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Lol oops ! Sorry , I replied to that right when I woke up hahaha

No idea how I confused you with the OP...lol

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

No idea how I confused you with the OP...lol

I predict it was because you just woke up

I replied to that right when I woke up hahaha

You see, damn I am good

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Bwahahaha....

Dang!

Feel free to message me with future predictions

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Menedes567

There was a thread the other day about Leo XXIII a pope whom apparently had a vision and saw that the twentieth century to the twenty first and to this very year about may or june would mark a time of the devil having supreme power after which it would fade, I truly hope it does fade and the people come to there senses as they are so self centered and cruel these day's worshiping only themselves and money in an almost cannabilistic society.
Maybe thing's will get better, let's hope to God and Jesus that they do.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

In that dream, I wasn't told a year specifically, only that the voice said, "30 days after April, the world changes". It sounds a little too vague, so I don't know what that voice meant by "change".

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The dream didn't mentioned what year, only "30 days after April", so I'd thought that I'd post it here, in case something happens by early June, since we're about to reach the 30th day after the end of April for this year. If nothing dramatic or world-changing happens, then that means this is not the year.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

In that dream, I wasn't told a year specifically, only that the voice said, "30 days after April, the world changes".

Alright another open ended prediction...wouldn't expect anything else.

How about this, if you have another late night chat in your dreams ask them what year so we can prepare. I would hate for it to just sneak up on us and sucker punch humanity.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

When it comes to predictions, I personally don't trust specific dates.

Paying close attention to the news suggests that all kinds of dramatic changes may be coming our way eventually. Anything from major warfare (look at international news) to major civilizational collapse (financial news and/or environmental news). I have read or heard about people predicting specific "doom dates" for years, though. Major changes are difficult to time exactly.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Meteoritic

Neither does the OP just look at his past predictions.

Specific dates usually don't work too well here.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Last week my dreams were taking me to a place where the sky has changed, and the outcome I saw I'd rather not share. Very upsetting dream. Lets stay positive

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meteoritic

That is simply because with a specific date it is very easy to see when a "prediction" fails, if you keep it vague, like the op did you can always claim it has not happened yet. It is called moving the goalposts, something the op does all the time!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Your dream, your world.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Heya Menedes. Interesting dream. The dream could possibly indicate a big change in your life as other posters suggested, although, I did find this little tidbit from World Predictions:

’31′ in red. It was presented in a square, like a calendar.

Something to ponder on I suppose.

Take care.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It never hurts to report your dreams.
More of us should pay attention to our dreams.
While some are certainly random, some are most certainly not.
An untapped resource, our brain in the dream state.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I , for one , appreciate these types of posts .
Straight forward.... , humble , un-assuming and always stating that it could be nothing...BUT

You never know..and sometimes those dreams , even if they amount to nothing , can be quite distressing on the dreamer.
this is a good way to unload.
THANK YOU!!!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Nothing ever changes, but nothing stays the same. The "world" is constantly changing. And on other levels it always stays the same. So your prediction is right, wrong, and redundant all at the same time.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
He was talking about the member. He has a vast history of predicting disaster or world changing events based on his dreams. Of course they never amount to anything...ever...n reply to: alomaha

edit on AM000000310000000552251312014-05-28T07:51:47-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menedes567
I just had a dream on 22nd May 2014, and in that dream, a voice called out and told me these words, "world changes 30 days after April". I counted 30 days after the end of April, from 1st May 2014 0:00 GMT, and that would be 31st May 2014! I thought I'd post this here, in case something happens on the 31st, which is just 6 days from today. I don't know what that dream meant by "world changes", but maybe a massive event of some sort that would alter the world either trough any or multiple of these results: geopolitcally, demographically, socially, geophysically (like unprecedented record-breaking massive earthquake) or economically (like dollar collapse??). Anyway, dreams are just that: dreams, but there is a 1% chance that this dream might mean something, so I posted this here.

Oh brother....another Menedes FAIL prediction in the making.

So, as another poster said, you have an out by putting no year on it. But another out for you, and the one I actually can clearly see you using is that even after 30 days from April, every single day after is still at least 30 days after April.

I do like that you actually put a 1% chance of this dream being real, though your vague "it could be any major event" is just like your previous predictions.

So, wouldn't it be sad if a major event occurred on the 30th or the 29th instead? Then what would you say?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

"Major event" that I'm talking about by my definition means something that doesn't happen everyday. For example, every day people die, as in normal individuals who are not famous, but famous people who're known well all over the world don't die everyday, and even if it does, that won't change the world. I think my dream implied that there would be a major event taht would change the world in many factors after it happened, for example, economically, socially, geopolitically, geophysically and perhaps even change the way of life for many people, for example, millions of people' "normal lives" would possible be disrupted if they were forced to evacuate to safer areas to escape from danger zones which covers the area that they're living in right now. Those could be the possibilities, both positive and negative events that change the world, based from the nuance of that cryptic message from my dream.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join