It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are You Looking For

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale
Prijatelju I neveer said I was Jesus or neither did I claim I was a diety, im just asking you for the benefeit of the doubt to believe what im saying, not me myself.

Ihave done and seen things which people didnt even read in a comic

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kera1337
So basicaly I can call myself "Enlightened" becuse I see light beings...

Light "beings" are NOT always who they claim to be.

He is a master of disguises which is the very reason that God warned us ahead of time.

TRUE enlightenment can only come from the Father of lights.

Satan ALWAYS mimics what God does...

Might be wise to give the Creator the benefit of the doubt as well...

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans.

The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities'

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

Why the desire to change our beliefs? These aliens had a clear teaching agenda. We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?” (Ibid., p.221)

Aliens (PDF)

The UFO phenomena are manifestations of living beings that are here to deceive mankind. They appear in their UFO form because they wish to change our perception of reality. That they are alive rather than mechanical is not our only conclusion. Excerpted from: thestrongdelusion.com...

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well i was looking for you.

You wanna take a shot at the fabric of space/time. Does it exist and are there any elements that can penetrate it? I do gotta say these descriptions of you getting off to light energy sounds like fun. it gives me a few ideas. ttyl

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I see things I cannot explain with the knowledge and logic I possess.

I only ask to be allowed to live long enough to develop the knowledge and logic I need to explain the things I do not understand.

And then we have everyone else's interpretation of what I just said which probably means the exact opposite of what I meant to convey in the way they will understand it.

Everything is relative to what others have been lead to believe to be the truth.

Life is one gigantic misunderstanding waiting to happen.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I hope this video will help to explain things.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kera1337

Im looking for a woman who is smart clever attractive and a beast in the sheets. Who dosent adhere to mainstream bull who thinks for her self and has never watched one reality t.v show. A woman who is distanced or maybe even disenfranchised but is still able to offer opinion and solution can you oplease find her

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF
I'm just looking for a way out of here.

2nd.

I'm with this reply, totally.

Besides that, I read you OP, and thanks for that, for all of us searching, for I think many of us are…or, I could be wrong….
What am I personally, looking for….
well.
it seems we are living in a reality in which everyone takes turns making it up, and inbetween, lying about it, so that's what keeps happening…
what do I know? nothing. Tater tots, as a mod said to me tonight….
sad, but true. If that was your life, and the end of your life, what the frig would you be looking for, anyway? gotta admit, it may not be worth anything at all, and that may be the point. And if it is, that's very, very sad. So I have to say that's the originators and progenitors. and not me at all, no matter how much those would like to make it so. For all those inbetween the two of us, I fought for you, feel for you, and wish it was different….
Tetra

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is a long series to watch but well worth the time. If I can't make the link work the name of the series is "Spirit Science"
edit on 26-5-2014 by TheWetCoast because: Fix

edit on 26-5-2014 by TheWetCoast because: trying to fix

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Well the truth would be "Ho you resonate is what you attract"
So iff you want something the universe conspires that you get it, it is how the illusion works
The end goal is making you happy so that you embrace your reality instead of breaking free

You should never look for love in another person, true love comes from within, you can only find somone who has allso found love and you can share this marvel.
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: cuz

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidNight sun
Hmm, I'm searching for a way to either change or help change the system controlling, or attempting to control, humanity and the earth towards something far more favorable for everyone and everything here. However those answers, the ones I'm REALLY seeking, I'll more than likely find doing my own research; I however would LOVE to read what you've got on such a subject!

Questions I would love answered: What is your definition of the Ego?
What happens when we die?
Do you know how much longer humanity has in this lesson/school/experience/hologram/illusion?
Do the people who want out of this actually get out and stay out? Or do they have to come back until we all leave?
And if you do, what sort of meditations do you practice?

And please, don't be shy at being very very detailed!

Thank you! -- Namaste.

The EGO is the illusion of choice, that wich drives you to think you can sever youre self from god and love the I in unity.
What happens when you die, you go back to source only to return to the illusion iff youre journey is not finished.

The illusion is eternal it is in theyr interest too keep it that way, you are a source of "food" here, and the cancer needs you to live, in its insanity to feed of its host untill it dies you need to understand that the cancer allso wants to live, and whatever his logic is, he is driven by it, it probably computes that there is such a malformation as god, but it cannot grasp it, to him it is only a mistake, the cancer is terrified by love and all those who find it.

The phenomenon of getting out is actualy called the "golden charriot" iff you have reached the level of understanding in love or god but you are kept here by force you just might get a ride, be calm be still I can PROMISSE you that he is allways there alltho somewhat passively you must understand that life is eternal and there is no sense in panic, however this illusion is ugly, and trust me besides what we do too ourselves (humans) it is even uglyer what they do to us, you need to find the beauty and understanding of love, and when you find love you will find the beauty in the uglyness, you will understand that this life is a gift and that your life is finite, so take a step back and bathe in his ETERNAL love for you.

I find meditation to be a personal thing, and have never taken any lessons or guidance from anyone I suggest you do the same, dont let others tell you how too look for somthing that is allready in you.

Love and Light

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hello Keera

I am sure that you have hear about the 11:11 phenomenon, well it’s about 3 or 4 months now that happened to me. And it’s getting worst, I mean every time that I see a clock on any electronic devise is repeated numbers, and not only 11:11, It feels kind of creepy. I have searched the usual channels through internet but the “all spiritual awakening thing” doesn’t feel right. Its like someone is calling me but I have no idea who or why, I would like to hear your view about it.

Thanks in advance for your answer, and please sorry for any typos or mistakes (English is not my native language)

D.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidNight sun
Hmm, I'm searching for a way to either change or help change the system controlling, or attempting to control, humanity and the earth towards something far more favorable for everyone and everything here. However those answers, the ones I'm REALLY seeking, I'll more than likely find doing my own research; I however would LOVE to read what you've got on such a subject!

Questions I would love answered: What is your definition of the Ego?
What happens when we die?
Do you know how much longer humanity has in this lesson/school/experience/hologram/illusion?
Do the people who want out of this actually get out and stay out? Or do they have to come back until we all leave?
And if you do, what sort of meditations do you practice?

And please, don't be shy at being very very detailed!

Thank you! -- Namaste.

The EGO is the illusion of choice, that wich drives you to think you can sever youre self from god and love the I in unity.
What happens when you die, you go back to source only to return to the illusion iff youre journey is not finished.

The illusion is eternal it is in theyr interest too keep it that way, you are a source of "food" here, and the cancer needs you to live, in its insanity to feed of its host untill it dies you need to understand that the cancer allso wants to live, and whatever his logic is, he is driven by it, it probably computes that there is such a malformation as god, but it cannot grasp it, to him it is only a mistake, the cancer is terrified by love and all those who find it.

The phenomenon of getting out is actualy called the "golden charriot" iff you have reached the level of understanding in love or god but you are kept here by force you just might get a ride, be calm be still I can PROMISSE you that he is allways there alltho somewhat passively you must understand that life is eternal and there is no sense in panic, however this illusion is ugly, and trust me besides what we do too ourselves (humans) it is even uglyer what they do to us, you need to find the beauty and understanding of love, and when you find love you will find the beauty in the uglyness, you will understand that this life is a gift and that your life is finite, so take a step back and bathe in his ETERNAL love for you.

I find meditation to be a personal thing, and have never taken any lessons or guidance from anyone I suggest you do the same, dont let others tell you how too look for somthing that is allready in you.

Love and Light
Thank you for your thoughts and insight. There are many things that we have to discover for ourselves and I agree that meditation is a very personal experience.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

What are you looking for?

A Dimensional-Universal balance once lost, long long long ago (from?) associated with us ALL* everything else WILL fall back into place once re-balanced...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

im just asking you for the benefeit of the doubt to believe what im saying, not me myself.

Saying?

You are asking more then you are saying anything.

You ask for readers to give the benefit of doubt so you can help them, help them with what?

I neveer said I was Jesus or neither did I claim I was a diety,

Nor did I say you did.

I am giving you the benefit of doubt by asking you questions as you claim to be enlightened so I ask in hope of you enlightening me.

Your 1st reply to me needs a bit of clarification, I asked for you to enlighten me with a deeper meaning to that post.

I am giving you the benefit of doubt again in hope you could enlighten me with your answer to the question you pose to others.

Ihave done and seen things which people didnt even read in a comic

Haven't we all

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
For those looking for a way out of here it is death and always has been. That is the true lesson of earth. This place is driven by addiction and that is what ages you. The name human was thought up by the creator and means who am i being. Most scholars will disagree with this by assuming that we come from the past but we are here from the future and the past has been dictated to us along with plenty of reasons to not believe in the truth. Earth and all it's glory including fossil records was used as a foundation that was created for us to grow up in. By growing up i mean overcoming the fear of death and unknown. Love is an illusion created that goes hand in hand with addiction and comes in every form of our existance and is what holds us down. To say i love you all is to say you stay here in this box and never return from where you came. We love each other while we consume our being into non exastince only to be recycled back into the cycle of death. All those ascended beings and gods die on a regular basis and that is what seperates us.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale If you want to know something then go learn it yourself!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I wish to see reality as it really is, or see past reality.
I also wish to contact the operator of the red UFO I saw last year.

I also want to know why I feel as if I am different than everyone else, as if I do not belong in this "Reality"

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWetCoast
a reply to: InhaleExhale If you want to know something then go learn it yourself!

Good advice,

I hope you follow your own.

I want to know if OP has asked themselves the question they pose on us readers and what their answer might have been.

I want to know if OP did ask themselves but doesn't know and is here searching for their own answers while claiming to be enlightened and needing people to give them the benefit of doubt of that claim for them to help the reader.

I am asking the questions to gain this knowledge all by my self, but the answers need to come from OP.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Its interesting how more experiences than just marriages have a honeymoon period.

That first deep epiphany sure is a doozy, even for years afterwards. Even more interesting, to me at least, is in how many different ways this can happen.

OP,

Beware converting others to your path, because then it changes from a dance to a march. The universe, this place right here, is so much greater than that.

The only difference between a teacher and a student tends to be that the teacher is the only one who realizes they are both at the same time.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Disclosure. I'm looking for answers. That's all I've ever wanted--was truth. I could give two flips about peace, or love, or happiness...I know how to survive without those. What nags at me on a daily basis, is being forced to live such a mundane life, when it's obvious there is so much more going on. So much more, and yet "the people" are not allowed the truth of it.

Someone, somewhere, decided that the public "couldn't handle" certain information and since then, life was not allowed to be anything more than a mind-numbing blur of forced consumerism. Here kids, play with these toys while the grown-ups talk about the important things. Since when is the truth of our existence only understandable by a select few?

Good, bad, or ugly...I want the truth of it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join